COLORcol•or (kul′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light;
saturation or chroma;
- the natural appearance of the skin, esp. of the face;
complexion: She has a lovely color.
- a ruddy complexion: The wind and sun had given color to the sailor's face.
- a blush: His remarks brought the color to her face.
- vivid or distinctive quality, as of a literary work: Melville's description of a whaling voyage is full of color.
- details in description, customs, speech, habits, etc., of a place or period: The novel takes place in New Orleans and contains much local color.
- something that is used for coloring;
- background information, as anecdotes about players or competitors or analyses of plays, strategy, or performance, given by a sportscaster to heighten interest in a sportscast.
- any distinctive color or combination or pattern of colors, esp. of a badge, ribbon, uniform, or the like, worn or displayed as a symbol of or to identify allegiance to, membership in, or sponsorship by a school, group, or organization.
- nature, viewpoint, or attitude;
personality: His behavior in a crisis revealed his true colors.
- a flag, ensign, etc., particularly the national flag.
- [U.S. Navy.]the ceremony of hoisting the national flag at 8 a.m. and of lowering it at sunset.
- skin complexion of a particular people or race, esp. when other than white: a man of color.
- outward appearance or aspect;
guise or show: It was a lie, but it had the color of the truth.
- a pretext: She did it under the color of doing a good deed.
- [Painting.]the general use or effect of the pigments in a picture.
- [Chiefly Law.]an apparent or prima facie right or ground: to hold possession under color of title.
- See tone color.
- a trace or particle of valuable mineral, esp. gold, as shown by washing auriferous gravel.
- any of the labels red, green, or blue that designate the three states in which quarks are expected to exist, or any of the corresponding labels for antiquark states. Cf. quantum chromodynamics, quark model.
- the amount of ink used.
- a tincture other than a fur or metal, usually including gules, azure, vert, sable, and purpure.
- call to the colors, to summon for service in the armed forces: Thousands are being called to the colors.
- change color:
- to blush as from embarrassment.
- to turn pale, as from fear: When he saw the size of his opponent, he changed color.
- with flying colors. See flying colors.
- involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.
- to give or apply color to;
dye: She colored her hair dark red.
- to cause to appear different from the reality: In order to influence the jury, he colored his account of what had happened.
- to give a special character or distinguishing quality to: His personal feelings color his writing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] colour. col′or•er, n.
- to take on or change color: The ocean colored at dawn.
- to flush* blush: He colored when confronted with the incriminating evidence.
Hello , this image is about COLOR . ( Maroon Blood In Stool Good Looking #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 684 x 513. This picture's file size is only 37 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Maroon Blood In Stool.
The walls were learning to be a lag involving the kitchen table and cupboards within the kitchen termed backsplash, has now become among the crucial factors in the kitchen. Its presence not merely assists from splashes of oil or foodstuffs being a protective wall, but also capable of being pretty components that enhance the look of your kitchen.
There are numerous covering resources for surfaces and platforms. Unfortunately, not everything is correctly useful for the kitchen. You must be discerning in picking a suitable kitchen table plus wall coverings. This is due to use of the COLOR . ( Maroon Blood In Stool Good Looking #1)'s high-intensity. Besides the home can be susceptible to water and stains. Before determining the dining room table right and also wall-coverings, note these:
Several pores permit bacteria or spot live-in and challenging to wash. Solid surface product outstanding within this COLOR . ( Maroon Blood In Stool Good Looking #1). However marble and stone may be applied through the cure completed sporadically. Stand and wall is in direct experience of food that will enter our anatomies. Use finish resources that not include compounds which are damaging to your body.
Layer content must not simply damage- immune but in addition tolerant to high humidity. It is because the coatings are often with sharp items including water and knives in contact. Organic or manufactured product can be chosen by you. For materials that are normal you are able to select rock's type that's not as weak as pebble and granite. As for ceramics and the present artificial solid surface.
HPL isn't recommended while in the COLOR . ( Maroon Blood In Stool Good Looking #1) for wall-coverings as well as a stand. HPL nature isn't water easy and resistant to peel the installment off at the sides are not tidy. Pick a product that is simple to clean as glass and ceramic components. If applying hardwood- portions that are formed, choose the tile pieces are not too tiny. Portions which are not also large cause the grout that's an increasing number of. Note furthermore the length grout installment isn't too extensive.
The utilization of high-intensity making the likelihood of product that is damaged start to become and to collide larger. Pick a material that would be increased for example granite and solid surface. If pockets or cracks don't need-to exchange completely, due to the section that was broken can be patched. In contrast to the metal product and mirrors. In the event the substance is damaged in most part only, have to be enhanced overall.