Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Howdy folks, this blog post is about A Timber Garden Office More ( Backyard Studio Ideas #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 699 x 523. This post's file size is only 97 KB. Wether You decided to download This post to Your PC, you may Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Backyard Studio Ideas.
Among the ideas that you could utilize to include light for A Timber Garden Office More ( Backyard Studio Ideas #6) is currently applying solar tubes that replicate lighting into your home, through the tube and from your own ceiling. Specially valuable inside the room of your home for you or storage have an other or basement flooring above the kitchen. This way, the lighting so your area is likely to be stuffed with the setting along with natural light heading straight to the room space turns into busy areas.
If you such as the environment of the hot home using a good natural illumination and decorations this A Timber Garden Office More ( Backyard Studio Ideas #6) with likely a great idea for you personally. We hope you prefer our layout tips in this blog.
Another means you could be able to incorporate is always to create direct connection with the wall of your home. The lighting that's in the room that is next may move another bedroom. You can also alter and add some dim furnitures with different furnitures that may replicate light. Additionally, the design of home equipment is the key to make a place in your own home.