Automaticau•to•mat•ic (ô′tə mat′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the capability of starting, operating, moving, etc., independently: an automatic sprinkler system; an automatic car wash.
- occurring independently of volition, as certain muscular actions; involuntary.
- done unconsciously or from force of habit;
mechanical: an automatic application of the brakes.
- occurring spontaneously: automatic enthusiasm.
- (of a firearm, pistol, etc.) utilizing the recoil or part of the force of the explosive to eject the spent cartridge shell, introduce a new cartridge, cock the arm, and fire it repeatedly.
- a machine that operates automatically.
- See automatic rifle.
- See automatic pistol.
- [Football.]audible (def. 2).
- See automatic pilot.
- See automatic transmission.
- an automobile equipped with automatic transmission.
- on automatic, being operated or controlled by or as if by an automatic device.
Fishfish (fish),USA pronunciation n., pl. (esp. collectively) fish, ([esp. referring to two or more kinds or species]) fish•es, v.
- any of various cold-blooded, aquatic vertebrates, having gills, commonly fins, and typically an elongated body covered with scales.
- (loosely) any of various other aquatic animals.
- the flesh of fishes used as food.
- Fishes, the constellation or sign of Pisces.
- a person: an odd fish; a poor fish.
- a long strip of wood, iron, etc., used to strengthen a mast, joint, etc.
- [Cards Slang.]an incompetent player whose incompetence can be exploited.
- a dollar: He sold the car for 500 fish.
- a new prison inmate.
- drink like a fish, to drink alcoholic beverages to excess: Nobody invites him out because he drinks like a fish.
- fish out of water, a person out of his or her proper or accustomed environment: He felt like a fish out of water in an academic atmosphere.
- neither fish nor fowl, having no specific character or conviction;
neither one nor the other.
- other fish to fry, other matters requiring attention: When it was time to act, they had other fish to fry.
- to catch or attempt to catch (any species of fish or the like).
- to try to catch fish in (a stream, lake, etc.): Let's fish the creek.
- to draw, as by fishing (often fol. by up or out): He fished a coin out of his pocket for the boy.
- to search through, as by fishing.
- to secure (an anchor) by raising the flukes.
- to reinforce (a mast or other spar) by fastening a spar, batten, metal bar, or the like, lengthwise over a weak place.
- to catch or attempt to catch fish, as by angling or drawing a net.
- to search carefully: He fished through all his pockets but his wallet was gone.
- to seek to obtain something indirectly or by artifice: to fish for compliments; to fish for information.
- to search for or attempt to catch onto something under water, in mud, etc., by the use of a dredge, rake, hook, or the like.
- to attempt to recover detached tools or other loose objects from an oil or gas well.
- fish in troubled waters, to take advantage of troubled or uncertain conditions for personal profit.
- fish or cut bait, to choose a definite course of action, esp. to decide whether to participate in or retreat from an activity.
- fish out, to deplete (a lake, stream, etc.) of fish by fishing.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Howdy , this image is about FFAZ Automatic Fish Feeder - YouTube (nice Koi Pond Fish Feeder #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1037 x 583. This picture's file size is just 113 KB. If You desired to download This picture to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Koi Pond Fish Feeder.
Besides Koi Pond Fish Feeder sleep cushions may also be a good merchandise to enhance your home. Listed below are on choosing a suitable bed cushions, several tips. Search for inspiration. Look the area you're to determine decoration items' design accordingly around. Pick a colour design that suits your dwelling's type, whether it's derived from the style of interior the rug, plus a couch. Additionally you can, customize it design in furniture in the area.
Blend and match. To show the style more exclusive decoration things, you must have the courage to show colors that mixture more varied. Make an effort to mixture and fit on a distinct color on each pillowcase to offer an even more congested but nonetheless in equilibrium, using a selection of vibrant colour combinations, like, shade natural or bright colors.
Find more suggestions that are good. Good ideas you will get having a pillowcase modify the look you need to select with all the room's overall style. If you would like to produce standard designs, pick the form of ornamental pillowcases, possess a lot of decorations, and colour combinations. For a more contemporary design, choose a design that is simpler having a selection of simple or bright shades.
With the Koi Pond Fish Feeder's collection watched a variety of concerns, you'll be able to display cushion family room that's not only stunning, but additionally comfortable to utilize. Ensure you finish the living room using a cushion other quality decor things for example decorative lamps, artwork, to carpets that will improve the whole room's wonder is really a place berakitivitas your entire family as well as you.