Fishfish (fish),USA pronunciation n., pl. (esp. collectively) fish, ([esp. referring to two or more kinds or species]) fish•es, v.
- any of various cold-blooded, aquatic vertebrates, having gills, commonly fins, and typically an elongated body covered with scales.
- (loosely) any of various other aquatic animals.
- the flesh of fishes used as food.
- Fishes, the constellation or sign of Pisces.
- a person: an odd fish; a poor fish.
- a long strip of wood, iron, etc., used to strengthen a mast, joint, etc.
- [Cards Slang.]an incompetent player whose incompetence can be exploited.
- a dollar: He sold the car for 500 fish.
- a new prison inmate.
- drink like a fish, to drink alcoholic beverages to excess: Nobody invites him out because he drinks like a fish.
- fish out of water, a person out of his or her proper or accustomed environment: He felt like a fish out of water in an academic atmosphere.
- neither fish nor fowl, having no specific character or conviction;
neither one nor the other.
- other fish to fry, other matters requiring attention: When it was time to act, they had other fish to fry.
- to catch or attempt to catch (any species of fish or the like).
- to try to catch fish in (a stream, lake, etc.): Let's fish the creek.
- to draw, as by fishing (often fol. by up or out): He fished a coin out of his pocket for the boy.
- to search through, as by fishing.
- to secure (an anchor) by raising the flukes.
- to reinforce (a mast or other spar) by fastening a spar, batten, metal bar, or the like, lengthwise over a weak place.
- to catch or attempt to catch fish, as by angling or drawing a net.
- to search carefully: He fished through all his pockets but his wallet was gone.
- to seek to obtain something indirectly or by artifice: to fish for compliments; to fish for information.
- to search for or attempt to catch onto something under water, in mud, etc., by the use of a dredge, rake, hook, or the like.
- to attempt to recover detached tools or other loose objects from an oil or gas well.
- fish in troubled waters, to take advantage of troubled or uncertain conditions for personal profit.
- fish or cut bait, to choose a definite course of action, esp. to decide whether to participate in or retreat from an activity.
- fish out, to deplete (a lake, stream, etc.) of fish by fishing.
Automaticau•to•mat•ic (ô′tə mat′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the capability of starting, operating, moving, etc., independently: an automatic sprinkler system; an automatic car wash.
- occurring independently of volition, as certain muscular actions; involuntary.
- done unconsciously or from force of habit;
mechanical: an automatic application of the brakes.
- occurring spontaneously: automatic enthusiasm.
- (of a firearm, pistol, etc.) utilizing the recoil or part of the force of the explosive to eject the spent cartridge shell, introduce a new cartridge, cock the arm, and fire it repeatedly.
- a machine that operates automatically.
- See automatic rifle.
- See automatic pistol.
- [Football.]audible (def. 2).
- See automatic pilot.
- See automatic transmission.
- an automobile equipped with automatic transmission.
- on automatic, being operated or controlled by or as if by an automatic device.
Pondpond (pond),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of water smaller than a lake, sometimes artificially formed, as by damming a stream.
- (esp. of water) to collect into a pond or large puddle: to prevent rainwater from ponding on the roof.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Hello folks, this blog post is about PetSolutions: Fish Mate Automatic Pond Feeder - YouTube ( Koi Pond Fish Feeder #7). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1024 x 576. This post's file size is just 70 KB. If You decided to download This image to Your PC, you could Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Koi Pond Fish Feeder.
But grey is really a natural coloring that seems nevertheless easy-to fit with colors that are additional more contrast. So that the chosen color PetSolutions: Fish Mate Automatic Pond Feeder - YouTube ( Koi Pond Fish Feeder #7) is suitable for folks who need to utilize basic hues like less, although white. You need to consider these methods and considerations in picking color combinations, to get the combo right paint shade. First, select a colour to paint the walls a brilliant colour combinations of grey.
The bright hues are meant here's not so stunning bright color, as the color combination of PetSolutions: Fish Mate Automatic Pond Feeder - YouTube ( Koi Pond Fish Feeder #7) with hues that are striking can basically generate the effect ugly. Choose shades that are vibrant. For instance, light-blue, grass green, white, yet others. Nevertheless you should choose the appropriate mix, even though the combination with different colors which can be better or forbidden.