Koikoi (koi),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various colorful cultivated forms of the common carp, Cyprinus carpio, apparently originating in Japan and other parts of eastern temperate Asia.
Pondpond (pond),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of water smaller than a lake, sometimes artificially formed, as by damming a stream.
- (esp. of water) to collect into a pond or large puddle: to prevent rainwater from ponding on the roof.
Fishfish (fish),USA pronunciation n., pl. (esp. collectively) fish, ([esp. referring to two or more kinds or species]) fish•es, v.
- any of various cold-blooded, aquatic vertebrates, having gills, commonly fins, and typically an elongated body covered with scales.
- (loosely) any of various other aquatic animals.
- the flesh of fishes used as food.
- Fishes, the constellation or sign of Pisces.
- a person: an odd fish; a poor fish.
- a long strip of wood, iron, etc., used to strengthen a mast, joint, etc.
- [Cards Slang.]an incompetent player whose incompetence can be exploited.
- a dollar: He sold the car for 500 fish.
- a new prison inmate.
- drink like a fish, to drink alcoholic beverages to excess: Nobody invites him out because he drinks like a fish.
- fish out of water, a person out of his or her proper or accustomed environment: He felt like a fish out of water in an academic atmosphere.
- neither fish nor fowl, having no specific character or conviction;
neither one nor the other.
- other fish to fry, other matters requiring attention: When it was time to act, they had other fish to fry.
- to catch or attempt to catch (any species of fish or the like).
- to try to catch fish in (a stream, lake, etc.): Let's fish the creek.
- to draw, as by fishing (often fol. by up or out): He fished a coin out of his pocket for the boy.
- to search through, as by fishing.
- to secure (an anchor) by raising the flukes.
- to reinforce (a mast or other spar) by fastening a spar, batten, metal bar, or the like, lengthwise over a weak place.
- to catch or attempt to catch fish, as by angling or drawing a net.
- to search carefully: He fished through all his pockets but his wallet was gone.
- to seek to obtain something indirectly or by artifice: to fish for compliments; to fish for information.
- to search for or attempt to catch onto something under water, in mud, etc., by the use of a dredge, rake, hook, or the like.
- to attempt to recover detached tools or other loose objects from an oil or gas well.
- fish in troubled waters, to take advantage of troubled or uncertain conditions for personal profit.
- fish or cut bait, to choose a definite course of action, esp. to decide whether to participate in or retreat from an activity.
- fish out, to deplete (a lake, stream, etc.) of fish by fishing.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Fosterfos•ter (fô′stər, fos′tər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to promote the growth or development of;
encourage: to foster new ideas.
- to bring up, raise, or rear, as a foster child.
- to care for or cherish.
- [Brit.]to place (a child) in a foster home.
- [Obs.]to feed or nourish.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Howdy folks, this picture is about Superb Koi Pond Fish Feeder #6 Drs. Foster And Smith. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 810 x 810. It's file size is just 86 KB. If You want to save This image to Your computer, you should Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Koi Pond Fish Feeder.
Superb Koi Pond Fish Feeder #6 Drs. Foster And Smith hasbeen picked by the newly married couple to perform the house. As well as its style that is contemporary but still simple, this table been due to several rewards including may be used as a method of collecting the family, a childis learning together, a location so forth and to place the kitchen equipment.
This desk is usually along with amini kitchen but can be added to another space. Pricing desk can also be cheaper than other desk due to the small size. If you prefer to purchase this stand, there is in listening to some design multifunctional tavern table below for inspiration no damage.
The Superb Koi Pond Fish Feeder #6 Drs. Foster And Smith suitable for the modern sort of kitchen place. This mini table includes a square shape that is modern to create it look more respectable for an active young pair. Thus did not commit long a new pair who're super busy, contemporary tables will also be easier handled and cleaned.
This table comes with natural or metallic shade such as grey, white or black. Seats are employed too basic and not too much using 3 seats' amount. This table is employed for eating and speaking as the size is not too large. Products used glass or ie material.
Tabletops also larger so that it may be used to put fruits items including spoons, discs, etc. Chairs used to be slim with a rectangular or round legs are modest and thin in order to avoid the effect of rigidity within the kitchen.
The Superb Koi Pond Fish Feeder #6 Drs. Foster And Smith suited to natural kind of home house. This natural stand includes a square shape that is thicker than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can create a more natural impression. This table combines natural hues like brown and white.