Stonestone (stōn),USA pronunciation n., pl. stones for 1–5, 7–19, stone for 6, adj., adv., v., stoned, ston•ing.
- the hard substance, formed of mineral matter, of which rocks consist.
- a rock or particular piece or kind of rock, as a boulder or piece of agate.
- a piece of rock quarried and worked into a specific size and shape for a particular purpose: paving stone; building stone.
- a small piece of rock, as a pebble.
- See precious stone.
- one of various units of weight, esp. the British unit equivalent to 14 pounds (6.4 kg).
- something resembling a small piece of rock in size, shape, or hardness.
- any small, hard seed, as of a date;
- the hard endocarp of a drupe, as of a peach.
- a calculous concretion in the body, as in the kidney, gallbladder, or urinary bladder.
- a disease arising from such a concretion.
- a gravestone or tombstone.
- a grindstone.
- a millstone.
- a hailstone.
- any of various artificial materials imitating cut stone or rubble.
- a table with a smooth surface, formerly made of stone, on which page forms are composed.
- (in lithography) any surface on which an artist draws or etches a picture or design from which a lithograph is made.
- a playing piece in the game of dominoes, checkers, or backgammon.
- Usually, stones. testes.
- cast the first stone, to be the first to condemn or blame a wrongdoer;
be hasty in one's judgment: What right has she to cast the first stone?
- leave no stone unturned, to exhaust every possibility in attempting to achieve one's goal;
spare no effort: We will leave no stone unturned in our efforts to find the culprit.
- made of or pertaining to stone.
- made of stoneware: a stone mug or bottle.
obdurate: a stone killer; stone strength.
totally (usually used in combination): stone cold.
ston′a•ble, stone′a•ble, adj.
- to throw stones at;
drive by pelting with stones.
- to put to death by pelting with stones.
- to provide, fit, pave, line, face or fortify with stones.
- to rub (something) with or on a stone, as to sharpen, polish, or smooth.
- to remove stones from, as fruit.
- [Obs.]to make insensitive or unfeeling.
Bridgebridge1 (brij),USA pronunciation n., v., bridged, bridg•ing, adj.
- a structure spanning and providing passage over a river, chasm, road, or the like.
- a connecting, transitional, or intermediate route or phase between two adjacent elements, activities, conditions, or the like: Working at the hospital was a bridge between medical school and private practice.
- a raised transverse platform from which a power vessel is navigated: often includes a pilot house and a chart house.
- any of various other raised platforms from which the navigation or docking of a vessel is supervised.
- a bridge house or bridge superstructure.
- a raised walkway running fore-and-aft.
- [Anat.]the ridge or upper line of the nose.
- an artificial replacement, fixed or removable, of a missing tooth or teeth, supported by natural teeth or roots adjacent to the space.
- a thin, fixed wedge or support raising the strings of a musical instrument above the sounding board.
- a transitional, modulatory passage connecting sections of a composition or movement.
- (in jazz and popular music) the contrasting third group of eight bars in a thirty-two-bar chorus;
- Also, bridge passage. a passage in a literary work or a scene in a play serving as a movement between two other passages or scenes of greater importance.
- the part of a pair of eyeglasses that joins the two lenses and rests on the bridge or sides of the nose.
- Also called bridge circuit. a two-branch network, including a measuring device, as a galvanometer, in which the unknown resistance, capacitance, inductance, or impedance of one component can be measured by balancing the voltage in each branch and computing the unknown value from the known values of the other components. Cf. Wheatstone bridge.
- a gantry over a track or tracks for supporting waterspouts, signals, etc.
- a scaffold built over a sidewalk alongside a construction or demolition site to protect pedestrians and motor traffic from falling materials.
- a ridge or wall-like projection of fire brick or the like, at each end of the hearth in a metallurgical furnace.
- any layer of partially fused or densely compacted material preventing the proper gravitational movement of molten material, as in a blast furnace or cupola, or the proper compacting of metal powder in a mold.
- (in a twist drill) the conoid area between the flutes at the drilling end.
- [Billiards, Pool.]
- the arch formed by the hand and fingers to support and guide the striking end of a cue.
- a notched piece of wood with a long handle, used to support the striking end of the cue when the hand cannot do so comfortably;
- transitional music, commentary, dialogue, or the like, between two parts of a radio or television program.
- a gallery or platform that can be raised or lowered over a stage and is used by technicians, stagehands, etc., for painting scenery(paint bridge), arranging and supporting lights(light bridge), or the like.
- [Brit.]a part of the floor of a stage that can be raised or lowered.
- [Horol.]a partial plate, supported at both ends, holding bearings on the side opposite the dial. Cf. cock1 (def. 10).
- a valence bond illustrating the connection of two parts of a molecule.
- a support or prop, usually timber, for the roof of a mine, cave, etc.
- any arch or rooflike figure formed by acrobats, dancers, etc., as by joining and raising hands.
- burn one's bridges (behind one), to eliminate all possibilities of retreat;
make one's decision irrevocable: She burned her bridges when she walked out angrily.
- to make a bridge or passage over;
span: The road bridged the river.
- to join by or as if by a bridge: a fallen tree bridging the two porches.
- to make (a way) by a bridge.
- [Foundry.](of molten metal) to form layers or areas heterogeneous either in material or in degree of hardness.
- (esp. of clothing) less expensive than a manufacturer's most expensive products: showing his bridge line for the fall season.
Hello there, this picture is about 3328 Stone Bridge Trl (ordinary Heber Overgaard Cabins #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1741 x 1306. It's file size is only 515 KB. If You desired to download This picture to Your PC, you may Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Heber Overgaard Cabins.
Philippines is the world's biggest stick maker. Rattan increase and disperse in some locations, such as for example Kalimantan Sumatra, Sulawesi Tenggara. Rattan material, the raw material to keep home furniture including chairs, tables, racks and partitions could be used while in the use of space. Besides substance using a mix of bamboo stick is an important element in the inner of residential structure bamboo.
The advent of artificial rattan furniture items as well as a broad variety of furniture style class supplies the flexibility to choose the rattan furniture that is perfect fills the interior space your house.
Check each link 3328 Stone Bridge Trl (ordinary Heber Overgaard Cabins #1) cautiously whether there's a broken or chipped. In addition to wooden furniture furniture also has a weakness against termites that require to become given anti- coating that is pest. Along with furniture from rattan that is natural, additionally there are different alternative could be the artificial rattan furniture made of polyethylene, has a weight that is lighter, don't have any connection scarves and resistant to termites.