Lookinglook (lŏŏk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to turn one's eyes toward something or in some direction in order to see: He looked toward the western horizon and saw the returning planes.
- to glance or gaze in a manner specified: to look questioningly at a person.
- to use one's sight or vision in seeking, searching, examining, watching, etc.: to look through the papers.
- to tend, as in bearing or significance: Conditions look toward war.
- to appear or seem to the eye as specified: to look pale.
- to appear or seem to the mind: The case looks promising.
- to direct attention or consideration: to look at the facts.
- to have an outlook or afford a view: The window looks upon the street.
- to face or front: The house looks to the east.
- to give (someone) a look: He looked me straight in the eye.
- to have an appearance appropriate to or befitting (something): She looked her age.
- to appear to be;
look like: He looked a perfect fool, coming to the party a day late.
- to express or suggest by looks: to look one's annoyance at a person.
- [Archaic.]to bring, put, etc., by looks.
- look after:
- to follow with the eye, as someone or something moving away: She looked after him as he walked toward the train station.
- to pay attention to;
concern oneself with: to look after one's own interests.
- to take care of;
minister to: to look after a child.
- look back, to review past events;
return in thought: When I look back on our school days, it seems as if they were a century ago.
- look daggers, to look at someone with a furious, menacing expression: I could see my partner looking daggers at me.
- look down on or upon, to regard with scorn or disdain;
have contempt for: They look down on all foreigners.
- look down one's nose at, to regard with an overbearing attitude of superiority, disdain, or censure: The more advanced students really looked down their noses at the beginners.
- look for:
- to seek;
search for: Columbus was looking for a shorter route to India when he discovered America.
- to anticipate;
expect: I'll be looking for you at the reception.
- look forward to, to anticipate with eagerness or pleasure: I always look forward to your visits.
- look in:
- Also, look into. to look briefly inside of: Look in the jar and tell me if any cookies are left.
- Also, look in on. to visit (a person, place, etc.) briefly: I'll look in some day next week.
- look into, to inquire into;
examine: The auditors are looking into the records to find the cause of the discrepancy.
- look on or upon:
- to be a spectator;
watch: The crowd looked on at the street brawl.
- to consider;
regard: They look upon gambling as sinful.
- look out:
- to look to the outside, as from a window or a place of observation: From her office window, she could look out over the bustling city.
- to be vigilant or on guard: Look out, there are dangers ahead.
- to afford a view;
face: The room looks out on the garden.
- look out for, to take watchful care of;
be concerned about: He has to look out for his health.
- look over, to examine, esp. briefly: Will you please look over my report before I submit it?
- look sharp:
- to be alert and quick: If you want to get ahead, you must look sharp.
- Also, look slippy. to hurry: You'd better look sharp! It's getting late.
- look to:
- to direct one's glance or gaze to: If you look to your left, you can see the Empire State Building.
- to pay attention to: Look to your own affairs and stay out of mine.
- to direct one's expectations or hopes to: We look to the day when world peace will be a reality.
- to regard with expectation and anticipation: We look to the future and greater advances in science and technology.
- look up:
- to direct the eyes upward;
raise one's glance: The other guests looked up as she entered the room.
- to become better or more prosperous;
improve: Business is looking up.
- to search for, as an item of information, in a reference book or the like: Look up the answer in the encyclopedia.
- to seek out, esp. to visit: to look up an old friend.
- [Naut.](of a sailing ship) to head more nearly in the direction of its destination after a favoring change of wind.
- look up to, to regard with admiration or respect;
esteem: A boy needs a father he can look up to.
- the act of looking: a look of inquiry.
- a visual search or examination.
- the way in which a person or thing appears to the eye or to the mind;
aspect: He has the look of an honest man. The tablecloth has a cheap look.
- an expressive glance: to give someone a sharp look.
- general aspect;
appearance: to like the looks of a place.
- attractive, pleasing appearance.
Hello there, this attachment is about Lava/Water Looking Floor!!! (attractive Floor That Looks Like Lava #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1139 x 640. It's file size is only 98 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Floor That Looks Like Lava.
The kitchen layout a glass cube of inside the form. The usage of glass here's designed to be able to handle the temp. Glass sliding doors may be popped to provide oxygen in to the room while summer arrives. Floors utilizing the same content with an external veranda, for there to be a common thread between the Floor That Looks Like Lava with new home.
Need to carry the atmosphere is cozy and warm, the furniture comes with a gentle white shade as his concluding. Modern gear can also be lovely this one is complemented by home design. Also with up-lighting to illuminate the space through the night.
If you such as the environment of the home that is hot as well as tranquil having a slight classic experience with probably a terrific option for you personally. To obtain this design cheap kitchen cabinets can be made an election which have pattern by you and utilize a wooden ground features a design. Warmer will be felt by using pale hues brown with touches of lumber and bright hues can make meal in the kitchen along with your family.