Firefire (fīər),USA pronunciation n., v., fired, fir•ing.
- a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame.
- a burning mass of material, as on a hearth or in a furnace.
- the destructive burning of a building, town, forest, etc.;
- heat used for cooking, esp. the lighted burner of a stove: Put the kettle on the fire.
- See Greek fire.
- flashing light;
- brilliance, as of a gem.
- burning passion;
excitement or enthusiasm;
- liveliness of imagination.
- fever or inflammation.
- severe trial or trouble;
- exposure to fire as a means of torture or ordeal.
- strength, as of an alcoholic beverage.
- a spark or sparks.
- the discharge of firearms: enemy fire.
- the effect of firing military weapons: to pour fire upon the enemy.
- a gas or electric heater used for heating a room.
- [Literary.]a luminous object, as a star: heavenly fires.
- between two fires, under physical or verbal attack from two or more sides simultaneously: The senator is between two fires because of his stand on the bill.
- build a fire under, [Informal.]to cause or urge to take action, make a decision quickly, or work faster: If somebody doesn't build a fire under that committee, it will never reach a decision.
- catch fire:
- Also, catch on fire. to become ignited;
burn: The sofa caught fire from a lighted cigarette.
- to create enthusiasm: His new book did not catch fire among his followers.
- fight fire with fire, to use the same tactics as one's opponent;
return like for like.
- go through fire and water, to brave any danger or endure any trial: He said he would go through fire and water to win her hand.
- hang fire:
- to be delayed in exploding, or fail to explode.
- to be undecided, postponed, or delayed: The new housing project is hanging fire because of concerted opposition.
- miss fire:
- to fail to explode or discharge, as a firearm.
- to fail to produce the desired effect;
be unsuccessful: He repeated the joke, but it missed fire the second time.
- on fire:
zealous: They were on fire to prove themselves in competition.
- play with fire, to trifle with a serious or dangerous matter: He didn't realize that insulting the border guards was playing with fire.
- set fire to:
- to cause to burn;
- to excite;
inflame: The painting set fire to the composer's imagination.Also, set on fire.
- take fire:
- to become ignited;
- to become inspired with enthusiasm or zeal: Everyone who heard him speak immediately took fire.
- under fire:
- under attack, esp. by military forces.
- under censure or criticism: The school administration is under fire for its policies.
- to set on fire.
- to supply with fuel;
attend to the fire of: They fired the boiler.
- to expose to the action of fire;
subject to heat.
- to apply heat to in a kiln for baking or glazing;
- to heat very slowly for the purpose of drying, as tea.
- to inflame, as with passion;
fill with ardor.
- to inspire.
- to light or cause to glow as if on fire.
- to discharge (a gun).
- to project (a bullet or the like) by or as if by discharging from a gun.
- to subject to explosion or explosive force, as a mine.
- to hurl;
throw: to fire a stone through a window.
- to dismiss from a job.
- to apply a heated iron to (the skin) in order to create a local inflammation of the superficial structures, with the intention of favorably affecting deeper inflammatory processes.
- to drive out or away by or as by fire.
- to take fire;
- to glow as if on fire.
- to become inflamed with passion;
- to shoot, as a gun.
- to discharge a gun: to fire at a fleeing enemy.
- to hurl a projectile.
- to ring the bells of a chime all at once.
- (of plant leaves) to turn yellow or brown before the plant matures.
- (of an internal-combustion engine) to cause ignition of the air-fuel mixture in a cylinder or cylinders.
- (of a nerve cell) to discharge an electric impulse.
- fire away, to begin to talk and continue without slackening, as to ask a series of questions: The reporters fired away at the president.
- fire off:
- to discharge (as weapons, ammunition, etc.): Police fired off canisters of tear gas.
- to write and send hurriedly: She fired off an angry letter to her congressman.
Pitpit1 (pit),USA pronunciation n., v., pit•ted, pit•ting.
- a naturally formed or excavated hole or cavity in the ground: pits caused by erosion; clay pits.
- a covered or concealed excavation in the ground, serving as a trap.
- an excavation made in exploring for or removing a mineral deposit, as by open-cut methods.
- the shaft of a coal mine.
- the mine itself.
- the abode of evil spirits and lost souls;
hell: an evil inspiration from the pit.
- the pits, an extremely unpleasant, boring, or depressing place, condition, person, etc.;
the absolute worst: When you're alone, Christmas is the pits.
- a hollow or indentation in a surface: glass flawed by pits.
- a natural hollow or depression in the body: the pit of the back.
- pits, the armpits: up to my pits in work.
- a small, depressed scar, as one of those left on the skin after smallpox or chicken pox.
- an enclosure, usually below the level of the spectators, as for staging fights between dogs, cocks, or, formerly, bears.
- (in a commodity exchange) a part of the floor of the exchange where trading in a particular commodity takes place: the corn pit.
- all that part of the main floor of a theater behind the musicians.
- the main floor of a theater behind the stalls.
- orchestra (def. 2a).
- (in a hoistway) a space below the level of the lowest floor served.
- [Auto Racing.]an area at the side of a track, for servicing and refueling the cars.
- [Bowling.]the sunken area of a bowling alley behind the pins, for the placement or recovery of pins that have been knocked down.
- [Track.]the area forward of the takeoff point in a jumping event, as the broad jump or pole vault, that is filled with sawdust or soft earth to lessen the force of the jumper's landing.
- the area or room of a casino containing gambling tables.
- to mark or indent with pits or depressions: ground pitted by erosion.
- to scar with pockmarks: His forehead was pitted by chicken pox.
- to place or bury in a pit, as for storage.
- to set in opposition or combat, as one against another.
- to put (animals) in a pit or enclosure for fighting.
- to become marked with pits or depressions.
- (of body tissue) to retain temporarily a mark of pressure, as by a finger, instrument, etc.
Accessoriesac•ces•so•ry (ak ses′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- a subordinate or supplementary part, object, or the like, used mainly for convenience, attractiveness, safety, etc., as a spotlight on an automobile or a lens cover on a camera.
- an article or set of articles of dress, as gloves, earrings, or a scarf, that adds completeness, convenience, attractiveness, etc., to one's basic outfit.
- Also called acces′sory before′ the fact′. a person who, though not present during the commission of a felony, is guilty of having aided and abetted another, who committed the felony.
- Also called acces′sory af′ter the fact′. a person who knowingly conceals or assists another who has committed a felony. Cf. principal (def. 9b).
- See accessory nerve.
- contributing to a general effect;
- giving aid as an accessory.
- [Petrog.]noting any mineral whose presence in a rock has no bearing on the classification of the rock, as zircon in granite.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Patiopat•i•o (pat′ē ō′, pä′tē ō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -i•os.
- an area, usually paved, adjoining a house and used as an area for outdoor lounging, dining, etc.
- a courtyard, esp. of a house, enclosed by low buildings or walls.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Hello there, this photo is about Superior Fire Pit Accessories Photo Gallery #4 Sunnyland Patio Furniture. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 972 x 972. This photo's file size is only 88 KB. Wether You want to download This picture to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Fire Pit Accessories.
Assessment of Large Notice Sculpture by Size bedroom. The reason continues to be the same using the second stage: someone to become in considering the statue more versatile. In cases like this, the distance between the room's statue, decide statue that is high is limited by the maximum. For instance, when the length involving the statue using a terrace merely 3 meters away, an effort to ensure that a maximum of only one meter high statue.
Regulate how big the keeping of the statue by Location. In this case, a tiny sculpture may be located in between the plants or to the edge of the footpath yard. Meanwhile, larger statues might be placed in the middle of the playground or the corner
With designs like the statue can be an aspect that may sort the classic style inside and outside the step, Superior Fire Pit Accessories Photo Gallery #4 Sunnyland Patio Furniture is abundant, isn't any exception to garden. Statue while in the park's place was actually a symbol and it is generally simply made of stone. But combined with advancement of contemporary statue, then a works of sculpture becomes progressively diversified, the design along with the materials and techniques utilized with the development of engineering and invention of new materials, including white concrete in line.