Namename (nām),USA pronunciation n., v., named, nam•ing, adj.
- a word or a combination of words by which a person, place, or thing, a body or class, or any object of thought is designated, called, or known.
- mere designation, as distinguished from fact: He was a king in name only.
- an appellation, title, or epithet, applied descriptively, in honor, abuse, etc.
- a reputation of a particular kind given by common opinion: to protect one's good name.
- a distinguished, famous, or great reputation;
fame: to make a name for oneself.
- a widely known or famous person;
celebrity: She's a name in show business.
- an unpleasant or derogatory appellation or expression: Don't call your brother names! Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.
- a personal or family name as exercising influence or bringing distinction: With that name they can get a loan at any bank in town.
- a body of persons grouped under one name, as a family or clan.
- the verbal or other symbolic representation of a thing, event, property, relation, or concept.
- (cap.) a symbol or vehicle of divinity: to take the Name in vain; the power of the Name.
- by name:
individually: She was always careful to address every employee by name.
- not personally;
by repute: I know him by name only.
- call names, to scold or speak abusively of or to a person: Better not to call names unless one is larger and considerably stronger than one's adversary.
- in the name of:
- with appeal to: In the name of mercy, stop that screaming!
- by the authority of: Open, in the name of the law!
- on behalf of: to purchase something in the name of another.
- under the name or possession of: money deposited in the name of a son.
- under the designation or excuse of: murder in the name of justice.
- to one's name, in one's possession: I haven't a penny to my name.
- to give a name to: to name a baby.
- to accuse: He was named as the thief.
- to call by an epithet: They named her speedy.
- to identify, specify, or mention by name: Three persons were named in the report.
- to designate for some duty or office;
nominate or appoint: I have named you for the position.
- to specify;
suggest: Name a price.
- to give the name of: Can you name the capital of Ohio?
- to speak of.
- [Brit.](in the House of Commons) to cite (a member) for contempt.
- name names, to specify people by name, esp. those who have been accomplices in a misdeed: The witness in the bribery investigation threatened to name names.
widely known: a name author.
- designed for or carrying a name.
- giving its name or title to a collection or anthology containing it: the name piece.
Hi folks, this picture is about Children's Name Pillowcases ( Name Pillow Case #9). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1520 x 1049. This attachment's file size is only 181 KB. Wether You want to save This post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Name Pillow Case.
How can you improve the room you curently have? One of the tips would be to rearrange the room. Everyone features a closet there, before wreck is not structured, but items only toss in there. Alternatively, are you labeling them and contemplating benefiting from storage boxes that are little?
In case you have cash, time, and area to play together I strongly encourage one put in or to construct a toilet from vanity. Even though you have a toilet mirror there is, it is probably be old and never optimize your storage space.
Should you create everything with shape and homogeneous size , then you can additionally bin up it. Set a field containing goods that you don't use much backwards, with a box containing more commonly used things forward for comfortable access.
A nice bathroom storage's notion is always to set a brand new one which includes a number of drawers and units. You will be impressed in the distinction - you might even find that this is !