Fourfour (fôr, fōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal number, three plus one.
- a symbol of this number, 4 or IV or IIII.
- a set of this many persons or things.
- a playing card, die face, or half of a domino face with four pips.
- fours, [Jazz.]alternate four-bar passages, as played in sequence by different soloists: with guitar and piano trading fours.
- an automobile powered by a four-cylinder engine.
- the engine itself.
- on all fours. See all fours (def. 3).
- amounting to four in number.
Patchpatch1 (pach),USA pronunciation n.
- a small piece of material used to mend a tear or break, to cover a hole, or to strengthen a weak place: patches at the elbows of a sports jacket.
- a piece of material used to cover or protect a wound, an injured part, etc.: a patch over the eye.
- an adhesive patch that applies to the skin and gradually delivers drugs or medication to the user: using a nicotine patch to try to quit smoking.
- any of the pieces of cloth sewed together to form patchwork.
- a small piece, scrap, or area of anything: a patch of ice on the road.
- a piece or tract of land;
- a small field, plot, or garden, esp. one in which a specific type of plant grows or is cultivated: a cabbage patch; a bean patch.
- See beauty spot (def. 1).
- a cloth emblem worn on the upper uniform sleeve to identify the military unit of the wearer.
- a small organizational or affiliational emblem of cloth sewn to one's jacket, shirt, cap, etc.
- a connection or hookup, as between radio circuits or telephone lines: The patch allowed shut-ins to hear the game by telephone.
- to mend, cover, or strengthen with or as if with a patch or patches.
- to repair or restore, esp. in a hasty or makeshift way (usually fol. by up).
- to make by joining patches or pieces together: to patch a quilt.
- to settle or smooth over (a quarrel, difference, etc.) (often fol. by up): They patched up their quarrel before the company arrived.
- (esp. in radio and telephone communications) to connect or hook up (circuits, programs, conversations, etc.) (often fol. by through, into, etc.): The radio show was patched through to the ship. Patch me through to the mainland.
- to make a connection between radio circuits, telephone lines, etc. (often fol. by in or into): We patched into the ship-to-shore conversation.
Howdy folks, this blog post is about Four Patch Shuffle ( Four Patch Quilts #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 818 x 613. This post's file size is just 97 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Four Patch Quilts.
Are you having difficulty determining which lamps is likely to be selected for simply just, or your Four Patch Shuffle ( Four Patch Quilts #6) the very best lighting style foryou? Well, today is your blessed time since we shall offer you four incredible tips on HOWTO choose the great illumination for the room! Bedside lamps are essential in nearly every bedroom.
The main thing is always to pick the alternative that best matches your needs whether appearance or their place is related. It's very important to decide why the particular light is set below and never there.
Nonetheless, sometimes it is insufficient, and that means you should think about it to take into account how many obviously illuminated areas you should have in your room. You choose to use possibly or only a little wall sconce a lamp as your bedside light and can go along with various ways.