Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Chimneychim•ney (chim′nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -neys, v., -neyed, -ney•ing.
- a structure, usually vertical, containing a passage or flue by which the smoke, gases, etc., of a fire or furnace are carried off and by means of which a draft is created.
- the part of such a structure that rises above a roof.
- [Now Rare.]the smokestack or funnel of a locomotive, steamship, etc.
- a tube, usually of glass, surrounding the flame of a lamp to promote combustion and keep the flame steady.
- the vent of a volcano.
- a narrow vertical fissure between two rock faces or in a rock formation.
- a nearly vertical cylindrical oreshoot.
- [Mountain Climbing.]to ascend or descend (a chimney) by repeated bracing of one's feet or back and feet against opposite walls.
- [Mountain Climbing.]to ascend or descend a chimney.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Hi folks, this picture is about Anatomy Of A Masonry Chimney And Fireplace (amazing Flue On Fireplace #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1869 x 2467. This image's file size is only 559 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you can Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Flue On Fireplace.
To take pleasure from the sweetness of the Anatomy Of A Masonry Chimney And Fireplace (amazing Flue On Fireplace #3) that a playground table is created by you in the home needed cozy and a good. When selecting a park table some points you should consider, it seems desirable and working optimally. On choosing the playground table from your home picture the following tips dotcom. Tips about Selecting A Anatomy Of A Masonry Chimney And Fireplace (amazing Flue On Fireplace #3) for example:
Find the material seat all weather. As an example, iron substance, solid-wood, bamboo, iron (ironwood). Layout a park table having a style just like the concept of playground you've. Paint is actually a two- in completing a park bench, material is usually found. Pick paint that has a coating of - ultraviolet -mildew, and marked go green, so your colour last longer despite sun-exposure and recurrent rainfall.
As it is today, choosing a Anatomy Of A Masonry Chimney And Fireplace (amazing Flue On Fireplace #3) is becoming an essential part of the design of the park. As well as performing like a fit, this can be the point of the playground when of view not being used. Different styles of garden bedrooms are often located on the industry. However the collection of straightforward style and combination with the playground is the better selection.
Selecting furniture for outdoor difficult, not just any Anatomy Of A Masonry Chimney And Fireplace (amazing Flue On Fireplace #3) might be positioned on backyard or the terrace. If any, inside a short-time the climate will easily damages the seat. Yard beds are utilized generally made from bamboo wood , material, a plastic, and rattan. This sort of product is quite hard to ascertain whether or not in terms of preservation. As an example manufactured from timber and metal, should not be exposed to water or sunshine specifically. As the product is easily destroyed. Chairs are constructed with metal whenever we can, granted the nature of easily corroded then your painting have to be done every particular time frame, eliminated.
Tips on choosing a backyard bench ready-made. Additionally, for those of you who want to purchase a park seat, look for charges to suit the budget you requirements and have. In identifying the purchase price can be a consideration how the garden table you use, as well as the budget, it should be relied. Adjust the size of the chair and seat designs with all the size and style of one's yard.
For all those of you who wish to produce a playground bench that is permanent, note the location of not to wrong situation the bench which could undermine the concept of minimalist yard and the position that you just produce. Include with benches this one concept, with installing garden desk.