Ideali•de•al (ī dē′əl, ī dēl′),USA pronunciation n.
- a conception of something in its perfection.
- a standard of perfection or excellence.
- a person or thing conceived as embodying such a conception or conforming to such a standard, and taken as a model for imitation: Thomas Jefferson was his ideal.
- an ultimate object or aim of endeavor, esp. one of high or noble character: He refuses to compromise any of his ideals.
- something that exists only in the imagination: To achieve the ideal is almost hopeless.
- a subring of a ring, any element of which when multiplied by any element of the ring results in an element of the subring.
- conceived as constituting a standard of perfection or excellence: ideal beauty.
- regarded as perfect of its kind: an ideal spot for a home.
- existing only in the imagination;
not real or actual: Nature is real; beauty is ideal.
best: It would be ideal if she could accompany us as she knows the way.
- based upon an ideal or ideals: the ideal theory of numbers.
- pertaining to a possible state of affairs considered as highly desirable.
- pertaining to or of the nature of idealism.
Petpet1 (pet),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., pet•ted, pet•ting.
- any domesticated or tamed animal that is kept as a companion and cared for affectionately.
- a person especially cherished or indulged;
favorite: He was the teacher's pet.
- a thing particularly cherished.
- kept or treated as a pet: a pet lamb.
- especially cherished or indulged, as a child or other person.
most preferred: a pet theory.
- showing fondness or affection: to address someone with pet words.
- to fondle or caress: to pet a dog.
- to treat as a pet;
- to engage in amorous fondling and caressing.
Productsprod•uct (prod′əkt, -ukt),USA pronunciation n.
- a thing produced by labor: products of farm and factory; the product of his thought.
- a person or thing produced by or resulting from a process, as a natural, social, or historical one;
result: He is a product of his time.
- the totality of goods or services that a company makes available;
output: a decrease in product during the past year.
- a substance obtained from another substance through chemical change.
- the result obtained by multiplying two or more quantities together.
- intersection (def. 3a).
Howdy folks, this picture is about Amazon.com : Ideal Pet Products 80\ ( Ideal Fast Fit Patio Pet Door #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1410 x 1410. This picture's file size is just 48 KB. Wether You desired to download This post to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Ideal Fast Fit Patio Pet Door.
Your house often has a unique character. Also with all the pad or cottages are situated in the UK. Don't desire to transform the building's design is toomuch, Amazon.com : Ideal Pet Products 80\ ( Ideal Fast Fit Patio Pet Door #5) types and traditional bungalow compete.
The pad was built-in the 18th-century and is now after dark stage of reconstruction. In the place of wanting to replicate the style of the bungalow, Alex E decided to build an additional kitchen layout that can minimize the structural change of the whole resort and sustain this house's character.
Never asked an outcome, beautiful! In order to keep up with a building's character, Kitchen's designer Alex St Architecture incorporating a kitchen layout independent of the main building. The result? Stunning! Yes, a cottage located in Chelshire, the UK is the building under consideration.