Old Post Office, Santa Rosa, CA, Now Sonoma County Museum ( Fort Pierce Post Office Great Ideas #9) Pictures Gallery
Oldold (ōld),USA pronunciation adj., old•er, old•est or eld•er, eld•est, n.
- far advanced in the years of one's or its life: an old man; an old horse; an old tree.
- of or pertaining to the latter part of the life or term of existence of a person or thing: old age.
- as if or appearing to be far advanced in years: Worry had made him old.
- having lived or existed for a specified time: a man 30 years old; a century-old organization.
- having lived or existed as specified with relation to younger or newer persons or things: Jim is our oldest boy.
- having been aged for a specified time: This whiskey is eight years old.
- having been aged for a comparatively long time: old brandy.
- long known or in use: the same old excuse.
- overfamiliar to the point of tedium: That joke gets old fast.
- belonging to the past: the good old days.
- having been in existence since the distant past: a fine old family.
- no longer in general use: This typewriter is an old model.
- acquired, made, or in use by one prior to the acquisition, making, or use of something more recent: When the new house was built, we sold the old one.
- of, pertaining to, or originating at an earlier period or date: old maps.
ancient: There may have been an old land bridge between Asia and Alaska.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its oldest known period, as attested by the earliest written records: Old Czech.
- experienced: He's an old hand at welding.
- of long standing;
having been such for a comparatively long time: an old and trusted employee.
- (of colors) dull, faded, or subdued: old rose.
- deteriorated through age or long use;
worn, decayed, or dilapidated: old clothes.
- [Physical Geog.](of landforms) far advanced in reduction by erosion or the like.
- sedate, sensible, mature, or wise: That child seems old beyond his years.
- (used to indicate affection, familiarity, disparagement, or a personalization): good old Bob; that dirty old jalopy.
- (used as an intensive) great;
uncommon: a high old time.
having been so formerly: a dinner for his old students.
- (used with a pl. v.) old persons collectively (usually prec. by the): appropriations to care for the old.
- a person or animal of a specified age or age group (used in combination): a class for six-year-olds; a horse race for three-year-olds.
- old or former time, often time long past: days of old.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
SantaSan•ta (san′tə; for 2 also Sp. sän′tä),USA pronunciation n.
- See Santa Claus.
- a river in W central Peru, flowing NW into the Pacific Ocean. ab. 200 mi. (322 km) long.
Nownow (nou),USA pronunciation adv.
- at the present time or moment: You are now using a dictionary.
- without further delay;
at once: Either do it now or not at all.
- at this time or juncture in some period under consideration or in some course of proceedings described: The case was now ready for the jury.
- at the time or moment immediately past: I saw him just now on the street.
- in these present times;
nowadays: Now you rarely see horse-drawn carriages.
- under the present or existing circumstances;
as matters stand: I see now what you meant.
- (used to introduce a statement or question): Now, you don't really mean that.
- (used to strengthen a command, entreaty, or the like): Now stop that!
- now and again, occasionally. Also, now and then.
- now that, inasmuch as;
since: Now that she is rich and famous, she is constantly being besieged by appeals for aid.
- inasmuch as;
since: Now you're here, why not stay for dinner?
- the present time or moment: Up to now no one has volunteered.
encompassing the latest ideas, fads, or fashions: the now look; the now generation.
Countycoun•ty1 (koun′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the largest administrative division of a U.S. state: Miami, Florida, is in Dade County.
- one of the chief administrative divisions of a country or state, as in Great Britain and Ireland.
- one of the larger divisions for purposes of local administration, as in Canada and New Zealand.
- the territory of a county, esp. its rural areas: We farmed out in the county before moving to town.
- the inhabitants of a county: It was supposed to be a secret, but you told the whole county.
- the domain of a count or earl.
Museummu•se•um (myo̅o̅ zē′əm),USA pronunciation n.
- a building or place where works of art, scientific specimens, or other objects of permanent value are kept and displayed.
Hello guys, this picture is about Old Post Office, Santa Rosa, CA, Now Sonoma County Museum ( Fort Pierce Post Office Great Ideas #9). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 864 x 460. This image's file size is only 82 KB. Wether You decided to save This photo to Your computer, you can Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Fort Pierce Post Office.
The absolute most problematic affair after reconstruction or occupy the house or residence is always to arange the Fort Pierce Post Office belonged to the total household. It's much more challenging than simply taking care of shifting letter along with other administrations. Select cabinets and guarantee its advantages are not easy, especially of moving-house inside the center. As an example, inside the room, the attire is usually not simply used to shop all apparel.
Prior to making the options, you ought to first consider the following important things. The very first thing to see is to make sure how big is a ideal sleep room potential. That turned out to be tiny, even though the load since it travels through the bedroom door, not to the presence of the cabinet that's too large, also stifling bedroom. Along with beneficial that is less, create trouble passing while in the area.
Make certain the design of the Old Post Office, Santa Rosa, CA, Now Sonoma County Museum ( Fort Pierce Post Office Great Ideas #9) fits the room's items. Yes the dilemma isn't and never having to eating place only healthy, nevertheless the cabinet must unpleasant. Presently, in addition to accessible superior clothing with up-to practically attain the roof, additionally there are tiny. But, regardless of the selection, ensure your selected cabinet and harmoniously fit in the room.