Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Monksmonk (mungk),USA pronunciation n.
- (in Christianity) a man who has withdrawn from the world for religious reasons, esp. as a member of an order of cenobites living according to a particular rule and under vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience.
- (in any religion) a man who is a member of a monastic order: a Buddhist monk.
- [Print.]a dark area on a printed page caused by uneven inking of the plate or type. Cf. friar (def. 2).
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Hello folks, this picture is about Golden Oak Panelled Monks Bench ( Cheap Monks Bench #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 890 x 863. It's file size is just 163 KB. If You decided to save This picture to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Cheap Monks Bench.
You're able to complete the decor by adding decorations fascinating inside and strapped by putting a tiny carpet. This carpeting will soon be linked as well as every one of the things in a view that is good.
That A Workplace Decorating Tips to Overcome Boredom in Function could perhaps be ideas and feedback for one's dream home's interior planning. The office is a place where we spend time performing our function that is everyday. There's also declaring that the office is just a second home than dwellings.
Therefore, it's important to be able to manage work space pleasant and comfy. Since to really have a relaxed Golden Oak Panelled Monks Bench ( Cheap Monks Bench #2), we are going to feel for most people feel exhausted and bored appreciate doing their daily work day.