Bathbath1 (bath, bäth),USA pronunciation n., pl. baths (baᵺz, bäᵺz, baths, bäths),USA pronunciation v.
- a washing or immersion of something, esp. the body, in water, steam, etc., as for cleansing or medical treatment: I take a bath every day. Give the dog a bath.
- a quantity of water or other liquid used for this purpose: running a bath.
- a container for water or other cleansing liquid, as a bathtub.
- a room equipped for bathing;
bathroom: The house has two baths.
- a building containing rooms or apartments with equipment for bathing;
- Often, baths. one of the elaborate bathing establishments of the ancients: the baths of Caracalla.
- Usually, baths. a town or resort visited for medical treatment by bathing or the like;
- a preparation, as an acid solution, in which something is immersed.
- the container for such a preparation.
- a device for controlling the temperature of something by the use of a surrounding medium, as sand, water, oil, etc.
- the depressed hearth of a steelmaking furnace.
- the molten metal being made into steel in a steelmaking furnace.
- the state of being covered by a liquid, as perspiration: in a bath of sweat.
- take a bath, [Informal.]to suffer a large financial loss: Many investors are taking a bath on their bond investments.
- to wash or soak in a bath.
Showershow•er1 (shou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief fall of rain or, sometimes, of hail or snow.
- Also called show′er bath′. a bath in which water is sprayed on the body, usually from an overhead perforated nozzle(showerhead).
- the apparatus for this or the room or stall enclosing it.
- a large supply or quantity: a shower of wealth.
- a party given for a bestowal of presents of a specific kind, esp. such a party for a prospective bride or prospective mother: a linen shower; a baby shower.
- a fall of many objects, as tears, sparks, or missiles.
- See air shower.
- showers, a room or area equipped with several showerheads or stalls for use by a number of people at the same time.
- send to the showers, [Baseball.]
- to replace (a pitcher) during a game, usually because he or she is ineffective: The coach sent him to the showers after he walked three batters in a row.
- to cause (a pitcher) to be replaced in a game, as by getting many hits off him or her;
knock out of the box: Two home runs and a line-drive double sent her to the showers.
- to bestow liberally or lavishly.
- to deluge (a person) with gifts, favors, etc.: She was showered with gifts on her birthday.
- to bathe (oneself ) in a shower bath.
- to rain in a shower.
- to take a shower bath.
Hi folks, this attachment is about Bath Shower Versus; 17. ( Litres Of Water Per Shower #3). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 713 x 535. It's file size is only 43 KB. Wether You desired to download This attachment to Your PC, you could Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Litres Of Water Per Shower.
Possibly it has been a while because you've visited with a thrift-store, or even you and one 've never visited with? You'll really eliminate, if so. Frequently they have home furnishings items that are cheaper than home furnishings, but sometimes it is possible to report some couch is great enough.
It could search differently when inside your home and when compared with examples, although some may appear excellent inside the retailer. It's easy to find swatches at your home improvement store, or simply have a snapshot of the trial for comparison products to prevent this from happening.
If you choose to buy a Bath Shower Versus; 17. ( Litres Of Water Per Shower #3), make sure you buy in the shop. Most people don't think to examine the goods before they get items. Tough to replace the furniture in certain furniture stores. Bring samples of colors once you look for classical and traditional fixtures.