Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Showershow•er1 (shou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief fall of rain or, sometimes, of hail or snow.
- Also called show′er bath′. a bath in which water is sprayed on the body, usually from an overhead perforated nozzle(showerhead).
- the apparatus for this or the room or stall enclosing it.
- a large supply or quantity: a shower of wealth.
- a party given for a bestowal of presents of a specific kind, esp. such a party for a prospective bride or prospective mother: a linen shower; a baby shower.
- a fall of many objects, as tears, sparks, or missiles.
- See air shower.
- showers, a room or area equipped with several showerheads or stalls for use by a number of people at the same time.
- send to the showers, [Baseball.]
- to replace (a pitcher) during a game, usually because he or she is ineffective: The coach sent him to the showers after he walked three batters in a row.
- to cause (a pitcher) to be replaced in a game, as by getting many hits off him or her;
knock out of the box: Two home runs and a line-drive double sent her to the showers.
- to bestow liberally or lavishly.
- to deluge (a person) with gifts, favors, etc.: She was showered with gifts on her birthday.
- to bathe (oneself ) in a shower bath.
- to rain in a shower.
- to take a shower bath.
Togetherto•geth•er (tə geᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation adv.
- into or in one gathering, company, mass, place, or body: to call the people together.
- into or in union, proximity, contact, or collision, as two or more things: to sew things together.
- into or in relationship, association, business, or agreement, etc., as two or more persons: to bring strangers together.
- taken or considered collectively or conjointly: This one cost more than all the others together.
- (of a single thing) into or in a condition of unity, compactness, or coherence: to squeeze a thing together; The argument does not hold together well.
- at the same time;
simultaneously: You cannot have both together.
- without intermission or interruption;
uninterruptedly: for days together.
- in cooperation;
with united action;
conjointly: to undertake a task together.
- with mutual action;
reciprocally: to confer together; to multiply two numbers together.
- mentally and emotionally stable and well organized: a together person.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Hello guys, this photo is about Ordinary Family Shower Together #6 Huffington Post. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1780 x 890. This image's file size is only 191 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Family Shower Together.
Along with wallpaper, there is loads of different Ordinary Family Shower Together #6 Huffington Post that you can decide for your livingroom. For instance, when you yourself have a living room that is little, you can put a reflection around the wall with a unique appearance. Additionally, it gives a wider view, the reflection will definitely decorate your room that is living. Painting etc can be also used by you.
Just be in making the very best design to your family room wall, innovative. It's because the surfaces were bare, in regards to many home-decorating living spaces are generally boring. Since a wall that is empty vacuum aan get that promotion to the guest-room.
Ordinary Family Shower Together #6 Huffington Post can show ideas and tips that you can use to create wallhangings family area to make it search special and modern. Before performing excellent motion, you should ready your walls a comprehensive washing. Washing the walls will help to seethe family room wall hangings appear cozy and more clean opinions.
If you like to enhance your surfaces, that you don't must purchase them in stores. To save your hard earned money, you may also work with a wall decor with create your own personal, as an example, wallhangings of document. There are numerous things that it is possible to opt for your living-room wall so that the interior house search more wonderful. It is possible to enhance the living room to create their own craft should you not need to spend plenty of cash.