AmishA•mish (ä′mish, am′ish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to any of the strict Mennonite groups, chiefly in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, and Canada, descended from the followers of Jakob Ammann, a Swiss Mennonite bishop of the 17th century.
- the Amish people.
Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
OhioO•hi•o (ō hī′ō),USA pronunciation n.
O•hi′o•an, adj., n.
- a state in the NE central United States: a part of the Midwest. 10,797,419;
41,222 sq. mi. (106,765 sq. km). Cap.: Columbus. Abbr.: OH (for use with zip code), O.
- a river formed by the confluence of the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers, flowing SW from Pittsburgh, Pa., to the Mississippi in S Illinois. 981 mi. (1580 km) long.
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Howdy peoples, this image is about Amish Country Ohio Cabins (marvelous Cabins Amish Country Ohio #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1042 x 586. This blog post's file size is just 166 KB. If You desired to download This attachment to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Cabins Amish Country Ohio.
There are various paint accessible that have ides, when Amish Country Ohio Cabins (marvelous Cabins Amish Country Ohio #1) that are prone-to shape and form. However, generally, color generated specifically for the bathroom is ample. Make certain the region on wall or the threshold that's usually included in the apparatus ought to be tightly closed so as never to peel. Than to cover it remember, it is easier to prevent the cause of the issue. Some spaces the pipe, are far more more likely to cause problems over time. They need to instantly do caulking to prevent destruction later. Baseboard is another place that tends to crash colour.
Make sure peeling paint and the blobs don't eliminate correctly. Mud all floors to provide a base that is good for using color. Before the cover that was last, join should be reclaimed after priming.
Before using the bath or tub, wait several days for that fresh Amish Country Ohio Cabins (marvelous Cabins Amish Country Ohio #1) to become managed totally. And also to reduce damage's danger, constantly be sure to use the ventilator, and abandon the door available once the toilet is not in-use.