OhioO•hi•o (ō hī′ō),USA pronunciation n.
O•hi′o•an, adj., n.
- a state in the NE central United States: a part of the Midwest. 10,797,419;
41,222 sq. mi. (106,765 sq. km). Cap.: Columbus. Abbr.: OH (for use with zip code), O.
- a river formed by the confluence of the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers, flowing SW from Pittsburgh, Pa., to the Mississippi in S Illinois. 981 mi. (1580 km) long.
AmishA•mish (ä′mish, am′ish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to any of the strict Mennonite groups, chiefly in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, and Canada, descended from the followers of Jakob Ammann, a Swiss Mennonite bishop of the 17th century.
- the Amish people.
Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Howdy folks, this photo is about Ohio Amish Country Cabins ( Cabins Amish Country Ohio #6). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1000 x 562. This picture's file size is only 165 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Cabins Amish Country Ohio.
Ohio Amish Country Cabins ( Cabins Amish Country Ohio #6) layout style's color scheme is dominated by the scheme of simple shades like dark, brown, dull, and white. Use these colors for internal aspects flooring, such as surfaces, roof, and booking a location to get a dash of vibrant hues of the area in furniture and components.
Floor with supplies such as pottery tile, ceramics, timber efficiently inserted within the modern class. Provide to accident place creatively also finishing very just like a rug for one more feeling of luxury. This secret is for isolating between the family area which will seem alongside eachother and also the living area, most perfect.
Utilize your creativity for a more innovative method styles and finishes to supply a splendor while in the space. For that substance used to execute interior planning stand out is, options have opened up. The feeling that's believed in contemporary design that is interior is small traces and atmosphere " material that is less ".