CarsonCar•son (kär′sən),USA pronunciation n.
- Christopher ("Kit''), 1809–68, U.S. frontiersman and scout.
- Sir Edward Henry (Baron Carson), 1854–1935, Irish public official.
- Johnny, born 1925, U.S. television entertainer.
- Rachel Louise, 1907–1964, U.S. marine biologist and author.
- a city in SW California. 81,221.
- a male or female given name.
WASHINGTONWash•ing•ton (wosh′ing tən, wô′shing-),USA pronunciation n.
Book•er T(al•ia•ferro) (bŏŏk′ər tol′ə vər),USA pronunciation 1856–1915, U.S. reformer, educator, author, and lecturer.
- George, 1732–99, U.S. general and political leader: 1st president of the U.S. 1789–97.
- Martha (Martha Dandridge), 1732–1802, wife of George.
- Also called Washington, D.C. the capital of the United States, on the Potomac between Maryland and Virginia: coextensive with the District of Columbia. 637,651. Abbr.: Wash. See map under District of Columbia.
- Also called Washington State. a state in the NW United States, on the Pacific coast. 3,553,231;
68,192 sq. mi. (176,615 sq. km). Cap.: Olympia. Abbr.: WA (for use with zip code), Wash.
- a city in SW Pennsylvania. 18,363.
- a city in SW Indiana. 11,325.
- a town in central Illinois. 10,364.
- Mount, a mountain in N New Hampshire, in the White Mountains: highest peak in the NE United States. 6293 ft. (1918 m).
- Lake, a lake in W Washington, near Seattle. 20 mi. (32 km) long.
- a male given name.
CHERRYcher•ry (cher′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- the fruit of any of various trees belonging to the genus Prunus, of the rose family, consisting of a pulpy, globular drupe enclosing a one-seeded smooth stone.
- the tree bearing such a fruit.
- the wood of such a tree.
- any of various fruits or plants resembling the cherry.
- bright red;
- (often vulgar).
- the hymen.
- the state of virginity.
- something new or unused.
- a novice.
- [Underworld Slang.]a first offender.
- [Bowling.]the striking down of only the forward pin or pins in attempting to make a spare.
- (of food and beverages) made with or containing cherries or cherrylike flavoring: cherry pie; cherry soda.
- (of furniture, woodwork, etc.) made of or covered or decorated with wood from the cherry tree.
- (often vulgar). being a virgin.
- new or unused: a three-year-old car in cherry condition.
being an innocent novice.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Hello there, this photo is about SAUDER Carson WASHINGTON CHERRY Desk (exceptional Home Depot Office Desk #3). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 810 x 810. This picture's file size is only 76 KB. If You decided to download This post to Your computer, you can Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Home Depot Office Desk.
Not many might concur that there's something generally known as SAUDER Carson WASHINGTON CHERRY Desk (exceptional Home Depot Office Desk #3). Every human eye is qualified to receive regular surfaces in almost any toilet irrespective of how superior the look is.
These days, together with the use of mirrors getting increasingly more popular, decorating ideas are increasingly critical. Feel and the more showcases on the wall, the better the design of the bathroom that provides image of the place that is small to a fuller.
What type of SAUDER Carson WASHINGTON CHERRY Desk (exceptional Home Depot Office Desk #3) can be acquired today? There are many unrestricted tips in regards to decorating bathroom walls. Decorating the walls of this type can be achieved merely by artwork having a particular design that will make the room look bigger than it truly is.
The walls in most cases of well-maintained bathrooms are occasionally hidden with lovely hardwood ornaments up to the limit or generally plain and simple. This using the accurate mix of bathroom roof lamps will help in creating a wonderful knowledge.