Starstar (stär),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., starred, star•ring.
- any of the heavenly bodies, except the moon, appearing as fixed luminous points in the sky at night.
- any of the large, self-luminous, heavenly bodies, as the sun, Polaris, etc.
- any heavenly body.
- a heavenly body, esp. a planet, considered as influencing humankind and events.
- a person's destiny, fortune, temperament, etc., regarded as influenced and determined by the stars.
- a conventionalized figure usually having five or six points radiating from or disposed about a center.
- this figure used as an ornament, award, badge, mark of excellence, etc.: The movie was awarded three stars.
- a gem having the star cut.
- the asterism in a crystal or a gemstone, as in a star sapphire.
- a crystal or a gemstone having such asterism.
- See star facet.
- an asterisk.
- a person who is celebrated or distinguished in some art, profession, or other field.
- a prominent actor, singer, or the like, esp. one who plays the leading role in a performance.
- [U.S. Mil.]See battle star.
- [U.S. Navy.]
- a gold or bronze star worn on the ribbon of a decoration or medal to represent a second or subsequent award of the same decoration or medal.
- a silver star worn in place of five gold or bronze stars.
- a white spot on the forehead of a horse.
- a mullet.
- make someone see stars, to deal someone a severe blow causing the illusion of brilliant streaks of light before the eyes: The blow on the head made him see stars, and the next thing he knew he was in the hospital.
- thank one's lucky stars, to acknowledge one's good fortune;
be grateful: Instead of complaining about hospital bills she should thank her lucky stars she's still alive.Also, thank one's stars.
- celebrated, prominent, or distinguished;
preeminent: a star basketball player; a star reporter.
- of or pertaining to a star or stars.
- to set with or as with stars;
- to feature as a star: an old movie starring Rudolph Valentino .
- to mark with a star or asterisk, as for special notice.
- to shine as a star;
be brilliant or prominent.
- (of a performer) to appear as a star: He starred in several productions of Shaw's plays.
Hello peoples, this photo is about Regulus Star Notes - Blogger ( Deloitte Rosslyn Office #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 694 x 520. It's file size is just 59 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Deloitte Rosslyn Office.
How can you improve the room you curently have? One of the suggestions is always to change the room. Items simply throw in there before the chaos isn't prepared, although everyone features a dresser there. Alternatively, are you currently labeling them and contemplating getting some storage containers that are tiny?
The notion of a pleasant bathroom storage would be to fit a new one which features a variety of drawers and units. You'll be impressed at the difference - you might even realize that this is actually !
If you have time, income, and space to play then I strongly encourage you use or to create a toilet from vanity. Even though you possess a bathroom vanity there's, it is likely to be old rather than increase your space for storage.
Then you can likewise stack it up if you make everything with uniform decoration. Place a container containing goods that you do not use backwards, using a pack containing more commonly used products forward for easy-access.