Forest Heights Nursing Home Kitchener Chartwell Bankside Terrace Retirement Residence . (wonderful Lanark Retirement Home Kitchener #5) Pictures Gallery
Forestfor•est (fôr′ist, for′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a large tract of land covered with trees and underbrush; woodland.
- the trees on such a tract: to cut down a forest.
- a tract of wooded grounds in England formerly belonging to the sovereign and set apart for game.
- a thick cluster of vertical objects: a forest of church spires.
- to supply or cover with trees;
convert into a forest.
Heightsheight (hīt),USA pronunciation n.
- extent or distance upward: The balloon stopped rising at a height of 500 feet.
- distance upward from a given level to a fixed point: the height from the ground to the first floor; the height of an animal at the shoulder.
- the distance between the lowest and highest points of a person standing upright;
stature: She is five feet in height.
- considerable or great altitude or elevation: the height of the mountains.
- Often, heights.
- a high place above a level;
a hill or mountain: They stood on the heights overlooking the valley.
- the highest part;
summit: In his dreams he reached the heights.
- the highest point;
utmost degree: the height of power; the height of pleasure.
- [Archaic.]high rank in social status.
Nursingnurse (nûrs),USA pronunciation n., v., nursed, nurs•ing.
- a person formally educated and trained in the care of the sick or infirm. Cf. nurse-midwife, nurse-practitioner, physician's assistant, practical nurse, registered nurse.
- a woman who has the general care of a child or children;
- a woman employed to suckle an infant;
- any fostering agency or influence.
- [Entomol.]a worker that attends the young in a colony of social insects.
- [Billiards.]the act of maintaining the position of billiard balls in preparation for a carom.
- to tend or minister to in sickness, infirmity, etc.
- to try to cure (an ailment) by taking care of oneself: to nurse a cold.
- to look after carefully so as to promote growth, development, etc.;
cherish: to nurse one's meager talents.
- to treat or handle with adroit care in order to further one's own interests: to nurse one's nest egg.
- to use, consume, or dispense very slowly or carefully: He nursed the one drink all evening.
- to keep steadily in mind or memory: He nursed a grudge against me all the rest of his life.
- to suckle (an infant).
- to feed and tend in infancy.
- to bring up, train, or nurture.
- to clasp or handle carefully or fondly: to nurse a plate of food on one's lap.
- [Billiards.]to maintain the position of (billiard balls) for a series of caroms.
- to suckle a child, esp. one's own.
- (of a child) to suckle: The child did not nurse after he was three months old.
- to act as nurse;
tend the sick or infirm.
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Kitchenerkitch•en•er (kich′ə nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person employed in, or in charge of, a kitchen.
- an elaborate kitchen stove.
Retirementre•tire•ment (ri tīər′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of retiring or the state of being retired.
- removal or withdrawal from service, office, or business.
- the portion of a person's life during which a person is retired.
- a pension or other income on which a retired person lives: His retirement is barely enough to pay the rent.
- withdrawal into privacy or seclusion.
- privacy or seclusion.
- a private or secluded place.
- orderly withdrawal of a military force, according to plan, without pressure from the enemy.
- withdrawal of securities from the market by a corporation, as through payment at maturity, repurchase, or exchange.
- noting or pertaining to retirement: retirement pay.
Hi , this image is about Forest Heights Nursing Home Kitchener Chartwell Bankside Terrace Retirement Residence . (wonderful Lanark Retirement Home Kitchener #5). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 563 x 408. It's file size is only 55 KB. If You ought to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Lanark Retirement Home Kitchener.
The advantages of this sort are legitimate and natural. Color correction can be achieved via a procedure for varnish. Nonetheless, this type of timber flooring cost supply reasonably substantial as it is constructed of wood parts that are solid. The installment has a number of years and generally trigger chemical odors from finishing.
This sort of content is not tolerant to humidity. Where top of the level resembles wood pattern created from a kind of plastic, this kind of timber is actually a clone of the original wooden floors. Since it consists of plastic-type whilst better damage resistance. But if you crave a cozy setting with organic motifs based on the Forest Heights Nursing Home Kitchener Chartwell Bankside Terrace Retirement Residence . (wonderful Lanark Retirement Home Kitchener #5) that is first Flooring is certainly not a good choice.
The advantages of engineered wood floor is frequently named manufactured parquet is in the process are manufactured in a way that the most popular issues that frequently arise in solid wood such as depreciation and bending doesn't occur, how a technology system covering where the layers of wood fitted with grain direction reverse together sheets, the most effective level consists of venner (layers of lumber).