Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Barnbarn1 (bärn),USA pronunciation n.
- a building for storing hay, grain, etc., and often for housing livestock.
- a very large garage for buses, trucks, etc.;
- to store (hay, grain, etc.) in a barn.
Raisingrais•ing (rā′zing),USA pronunciation n. [Ling.]
- a rule of transformational grammar that shifts the subject or object of an embedded clause into the subject or object position of the main clause, as in the derivation of The suspect appears to be innocent from It appears that the suspect is innocent.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Howdy guys, this image is about Log Cabin Barn Raising Quilt ( Barn Raising Quilt #1). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1152 x 1143. It's file size is just 318 KB. If You desired to download This post to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Barn Raising Quilt.
Because you've visited a thrift-store, probably it has been a while, or even one 've never be visited with by you? You will basically shed, in that case. Occasionally it is possible to report some couch is very good enough, although generally they have home furnishings items that are cheaper than home furnishings.
It might look differently when within your home and when compared with samples, although some might appear perfect inside the shop. It's simple to find swatches at your home improvement shop, or just have a photo of one's sample for assessment things from happening to stop this.
Make sure you obtain in the store if you elect to buy a Log Cabin Barn Raising Quilt ( Barn Raising Quilt #1). A lot of people don't want to check the goods before items are bought by them. Difficult to displace the furniture in some furniture retailers. Bring examples of shades once you shop for conventional and conventional fixtures.