Fosterfos•ter (fô′stər, fos′tər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to promote the growth or development of;
encourage: to foster new ideas.
- to bring up, raise, or rear, as a foster child.
- to care for or cherish.
- [Brit.]to place (a child) in a foster home.
- [Obs.]to feed or nourish.
Sofaso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Foster Sofa Gallery #1 ALTERNATE VIEWS. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 567 x 405. It's file size is just 27 KB. If You want to download This post to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Foster Sofa.
Not mistaken to say that the Foster Sofa Gallery #1 ALTERNATE VIEWS will be the most personal places between the spaces in the your home. You are free to store particular items that do not wish to be seen. You'll likewise free convey your thoughts, relax in an environment that is preferred. In a nutshell, the sack is without worrying harassed others, where you could do anything.
If you are using 8 hours aday to remainder, and thus there is of the life a third spent sleeping. If so not too much really, in the event you pay more attention to the bed room. To use an item of Foster Sofa perfect for suites that have to meet requirements that are practical and cosmetic.
Functionally can be started in the adjustment area space should really be balanced and cozy, while beautifully, room musthave a design that's good, harmonious and in melody, as well as in brand together with the character of its occupants, during bed could be done whilst the user wishes, because the equivalent of a perfect, while the alternatives we provide several selections and tips about choosing the ideal bed which ofcourse could possibly be your equilibrium whenever choosing a mattress.