Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Hi , this attachment is about Country Living Magazine ( House Decor Ideas #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1204 x 1658. It's file size is just 276 KB. If You decided to download This picture to Your computer, you should Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at here: House Decor.
How do I choose the quality House Decor that is best? The part of the table may assist the functions of the home kitchen as we realize. This table's lifestyle is not only beneficial like a mixture of cooking, but additionally a direct effect to the kitchen created's design. In evaluating the professionals and disadvantages because of the huge kitchen counter material currently, choose the best state your foresight.
Preferably, your kitchen desk can be claimed good-quality if it's a strong construction, easyto clear, beautiful, stain resistant, durable, temperature resistant, and simple maintenance. But ofcourse none of the materials that help all of the above qualities. Therefore, you need to conform to the ailments inside the home, where the factors that needs to be highlighted.