Cattailcat•tail (kat′tāl′),USA pronunciation n.
- any tall, reedlike marsh plant of the genus Typha, esp. T. latifolia, having long, sword-shaped leaves and dense, cylindrical clusters of minute brown flowers. Also called bulrush, reed mace.
Wirewire (wīər),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., wired, wir•ing.
- a slender, stringlike piece or filament of relatively rigid or flexible metal, usually circular in section, manufactured in a great variety of diameters and metals depending on its application.
- such pieces as a material.
- a length of such material, consisting either of a single filament or of several filaments woven or twisted together and usually insulated with a dielectric material, used as a conductor of electricity.
- a cross wire or a cross hair.
- a barbed-wire fence.
- a long wire or cable used in cable, telegraph, or telephone systems.
- a wire rope.
- a telegram.
- the telegraphic system: to send a message by wire.
- wires, a system of wires by which puppets are moved.
- a metallic string of a musical instrument.
- [Underworld Slang.]the member of a pickpocket team who picks the victim's pocket. Cf. stall 2 (def. 5).
- [Horse Racing.]a wire stretched across and above the track at the finish line, under which the horses pass.
- [Ornith.]one of the extremely long, slender, wirelike filaments or shafts of the plumage of various birds.
- a metal device for snaring rabbits and other small game.
- [Papermaking.]the woven wire mesh over which the wet pulp is spread in a papermaking machine.
- down to the wire, to the very last moment or the very end, as in a race or competition: The candidates campaigned down to the wire.
- pull wires, to use one's position or influence to obtain a desired result: to pull wires to get someone a job.
- the wire, the telephone: There's someone on the wire for you.
- under the wire, just within the limit or deadline;
barely: to get an application in under the wire.
- made of wire;
consisting of or constructed with wires.
- resembling wire;
- to furnish with wires.
- to install an electric system of wiring in, as for lighting.
- to fasten or bind with wire: He wired the halves together.
- to put on a wire, as beads.
- to send by telegraph, as a message: Please wire the money at once.
- to send a telegraphic message to: She wired him to come at once.
- to snare by means of a wire.
- to equip with a hidden electronic device, as an eavesdropping device or an explosive.
- to connect (a receiver, area, or building) to a television cable and other equipment so that cable television programs may be received.
- to be closely connected or involved with: a law firm wired into political circles.
- to prepare, equip, fix, or arrange to suit needs or goals: The sales force was wired for an all-out effort.
- [Croquet.]to block (a ball) by placing it behind the wire of an arch.
- to send a telegraphic message;
telegraph: Don't write; wire.
Meshmesh (mesh),USA pronunciation n.
- any knit, woven, or knotted fabric of open texture.
- an interwoven or intertwined structure;
- any arrangement of interlocking metal links or wires with evenly spaced, uniform small openings between, as used in jewelry or sieves.
- one of the open spaces between the cords or ropes of a net.
- the threads that bind such spaces.
- the means of catching or holding fast: to be caught in the meshes of the law.
- [Mach.]the engagement of gear teeth.
- a set of branches that forms a closed path in a network so that removal of a branch results in an open path.
- a designation of a given fineness of powder used in powder metallurgy in terms of the number of the finest screen through which almost all the particles will pass: This powder is 200 mesh.
- to catch or entangle in or as if in a net;
- to form with meshes, as a net.
- [Mach.]to engage, as gear teeth.
- to cause to match, coordinate, or interlock: They tried to mesh their vacation plans.
- to become enmeshed.
- [Mach.]to become or be engaged, as the teeth of one gear with those of another.
- to match, coordinate, or interlock: The two versions of the story don't mesh.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Cattail Wire Mesh Stake (SOLD OUT) (ordinary Cattail Bird Feeder #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 473 x 711. This attachment's file size is just 54 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Cattail Bird Feeder.
This type's advantages are normal and true. Color-correction can be carried out via a process of varnish. Nevertheless, this type of timber flooring value offer comparatively superior because it is constructed of wood parts that are solid. The installment trigger chemical scents from finishing and typically requires a time that is long.
The benefits of engineered wood floor is often named engineered parquet is in the process are manufactured in a way that the most popular conditions that generally occur in stable wood for example decline and folding doesn't occur, the way the engineering technique level where the layers of wood equipped with feed direction other to one another tiers, the very best level is made of venner (layers of lumber).
This sort of product is not resistant to water. This kind of lumber is truly a clone of the first wooden surfaces where top of the layer resembles timber theme made from a kind of plastic. As it consists of plastic material whilst greater scratch resistance. But if you crave a cozy environment with organic motifs based on the Cattail Bird Feeder that is initial Flooring is certainly not the choice that is right.