Chickenchick•en (chik′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers.
- the young of this bird, esp. when less than a year old.
- the flesh of the chicken, esp. of the young bird, used as food.
- a young or inexperienced person, esp. a young girl.
- a cowardly or fearful person.
- petty details or tasks.
- unnecessary discipline or regulations.
- a young male homosexual, esp. one sought as a sexual partner by older men.
- a contest in which two cars approach each other at high speed down the center of a road, the object being to force one's opponent to veer away first.
- a policy or strategy of challenging an opponent to risk a clash or yield: diplomats playing chicken at the conference table.
- count one's chickens before they are hatched, to rely on a benefit that is still uncertain: They were already spending in anticipation of their inheritance, counting their chickens before they were hatched.
- (of food) containing, made from, or having the flavor of chicken: chicken salad; chicken soup.
- petty or trivial: a chicken regulation.
- obsessed with petty details, regulations, etc.: He's quitting this chicken outfit to become his own boss.
- chicken out, [Slang.]
- to refrain from doing something because of fear or cowardice: I chickened out when I saw how deep the water was.
- to renege or withdraw: You can't chicken out of this business deal now.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Howdy folks, this blog post is about Arduinomatic Chicken Feeder - YouTube (awesome Chicken Automatic Feeder #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1267 x 713. It's file size is just 66 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Chicken Automatic Feeder.
To enjoy the Arduinomatic Chicken Feeder - YouTube (awesome Chicken Automatic Feeder #7)'s wonder that you simply create a park counter in the home needed a pleasant and comfy. When choosing a park bench some items you should look at, it looks performing well and appealing. The next recommendations on picking out a playground counter from your home photograph dot com. Tips about Picking A Arduinomatic Chicken Feeder - YouTube (awesome Chicken Automatic Feeder #7) such as:
For anyone of you who wish to produce a permanent park counter, observe the place of the position and not to inappropriate situation the bench that may challenge the idea of minimalist yard that you just build. Incorporate with benches that one principle with putting yard stand.
Select the material seat allweather. As an example, iron substance, solid wood, teak, iron (ironwood). Design a park bench using a design just like the idea of park you've. Paint & Coatings is really a two- in concluding a park table product is usually used. Choose paint that's a layer of - anti, ultraviolet -mold, and marked go-green, so your paint last longer despite sun exposure and repeated rainfall.