Wallpaperwall•pa•per (wôl′pā′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- paper, usually with printed decorative patterns in color, for pasting on and covering the walls or ceilings of rooms, hallways, etc.
- any fabric, foil, vinyl material, etc., used as a wall or ceiling covering.
- to put wallpaper on (a wall, ceiling, etc.) or to furnish (a room, house, etc.) with wallpaper.
Metallicme•tal•lic (mə tal′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or consisting of metal.
- of the nature of or suggesting metal, as in luster, resonance, or hardness: metallic green; a harsh metallic sound.
- (of a metal element) being in the free or uncombined state: metallic iron.
- containing or yielding metal.
- a yarn or fiber made partly or entirely of metal and having a metallic appearance.
- a fabric made of such a yarn or fiber.
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Brownbrown (broun),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v.
- a dark tertiary color with a yellowish or reddish hue.
- a person whose skin has a dusky or light-brown pigmentation.
- of the color brown.
- (of animals) having skin, fur, hair, or feathers of that color.
- sunburned or tanned.
- (of persons) having the skin naturally pigmented a brown color.
- do it up brown, [Informal.]to do thoroughly: When they entertain, they really do it up brown.
brown′ish, brown′y, adj.
- to make or become brown.
- to fry, sauté, or scorch slightly in cooking: to brown onions before adding them to the stew. The potatoes browned in the pan.
- browned off, [Slang.]angry;
- brown out, to subject to a brownout: The power failure browned out the southern half of the state.
Hi folks, this image is about Shimmer Wallpaper Metallic Gold Brown - ILW980007 ( Metallic Bedroom Wallpaper #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 850 x 850. It's file size is only 166 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Metallic Bedroom Wallpaper.
Very few could concur that there's anything. Every eye is experienced to get surfaces that are standard in virtually any toilet no-matter how excellent the look is.
What type of Shimmer Wallpaper Metallic Gold Brown - ILW980007 ( Metallic Bedroom Wallpaper #2) can be obtained today? There are various unlimited ideas as it pertains to decorating bathroom surfaces. Designing the surfaces of this type can be carried out simply by painting using a specific topic that will make the area look bigger than it truly is.
The walls generally of well maintained bathrooms are simple and essentially plain or occasionally obscured with wonderful tile ornaments around the limit. This together with the appropriate mixture of toilet ceiling lights can help in developing a fantastic knowledge.
With all the utilization of showcases becoming more and more popular, decorating ideas are increasingly significant today. The more mirrors on the wall, the higher the design and sense of the bathroom that offers picture of the bedroom that is tiny to a bigger.