Cratecrate (krāt),USA pronunciation n., v., crat•ed, crat•ing.
- a slatted wooden box or framework for packing, shopping, or storing fruit, furniture, glassware, crockery, etc.
- any completely enclosed boxlike packing or shipping case.
- something rickety and dilapidated, esp. an automobile: They're still driving around in the old crate they bought 20 years ago.
- a quantity, esp. of fruit, that is often packed in a crate approximately 2 × 1 × 1 ft. (0.6 × 0.3 × 0.3 m): a crate of oranges.
- to pack in a crate.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Barrelbar•rel (bar′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -reled, -rel•ing or (esp. Brit.) -relled, -rel•ling.
- a cylindrical wooden container with slightly bulging sides made of staves hooped together, and with flat, parallel ends.
- the quantity that such a vessel of some standard size can hold: for most liquids, 31½ U.S. gallons (119 L);
for petroleum, 42 U.S. gallons (159 L);
for dry materials, 105 U.S. dry quarts (115 L). Abbr.: bbl
- any large quantity: a barrel of fun.
- any container, case, or part similar to a wooden barrel in form.
- [Ordn.]the tube of a gun.
- [Mach.]the chamber of a pump in which the piston works.
- a drum turning on a shaft, as in a weight-driven clock.
- [Horol.]the cylindrical case in a watch or clock within which the mainspring is coiled.
- [Ornith. Obs.]a calamus or quill.
- the trunk of a quadruped, esp. of a horse, cow, etc.
- the main portion of a capstan, about which the rope winds, between the drumhead at the top and the pawl rim at the bottom.
- a rotating horizontal cylinder in which manufactured objects are coated or polished by tumbling in a suitable substance.
- any structure having the form of a barrel vault.
- Also called throat. a passageway in a carburetor that has the shape of a Venturi tube.
- over a barrel, [Informal.]in a helpless, weak, or awkward position;
unable to act: They really had us over a barrel when they foreclosed the mortgage.
- to put or pack in a barrel or barrels.
- to finish (metal parts) by tumbling in a barrel.
- to force to go or proceed at high speed: He barreled his car through the dense traffic.
- to travel or drive very fast: to barrel along the highway.
Howdy there, this picture is about Crate And Barrel ( Large Fire Pits For Sale #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 752 x 752. This attachment's file size is only 64 KB. Wether You ought to download This picture to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Large Fire Pits For Sale.
The Crate And Barrel ( Large Fire Pits For Sale #3) could be a focal point inside the bedroom were great. You are able to address it with hardwood, lumber, steel, or rock with respect to the kind of the glance and also the kitchen you need. An example will be the home Jered Snelson who renovated kitchen with backsplash made-of tile, stone and material. The backsplash is manufactured in the type of a broad reel that shields the wall behind the range and put in a center point that was beautiful.
An extensive selection of colors, shapes and sizes in a single type of porcelain get this to content be adaptable. Below are a few options backsplash becomes your research. Stone backsplash is popular since it allows luxury and a unique style for the home, specially pebble. The colour may be white or dull jewel or even a unique overall. Rock may be platter or tiled if you'd like a sleek texture.
In choosing the Crate And Barrel ( Large Fire Pits For Sale #3) for home backsplash made stretching usually employs your kitchen collection. Materials which can be easily washed commonly be among the requirements for that variety of supplies for your backsplash. Components widely used are ceramics. Ceramic remains a very popular choice among consumers.
For the substance, wood is rarely utilized in the design of the kitchen backsplash because of the water from the wood's damaging influence. Nonetheless, some contemporary kitchens continue to be using timber for design backsplash. Wood will give the kitchen a rustic sense or just add a modern minimalist layout and heat.