Heaterheat•er (hē′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various apparatus for heating, esp. for heating water or the air in a room.
- the element of a vacuum tube that carries the current for heating a cathode.
- [Slang.]a pistol, revolver, or other firearm.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Hello peoples, this blog post is about Heater Fan ( Ceiling Exhaust Fan Amazing Pictures #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1139 x 1519. It's file size is only 90 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Ceiling Exhaust Fan.
You are able to finish the decor by the addition of decorations appealing inside it and linked by putting a small carpet. This rug will undoubtedly be strapped along with most of the products in a good view.
Consequently, it is crucial that you have the capacity to coordinate work house comfortable and satisfying. Since to really have a comfy Ceiling Exhaust Fan, we are going to feel for many people feel bored and drained, enjoy doing their daily work day.
That Work Place Decorating Tips to Overcome Indifference in Work could quite possibly be feedback and suggestions for the interior planning of the dream home. Any office can be a spot where we spend some time performing our function that is daily. There are also indicating that the workplace is actually a second home than residences.