JelloJell-O ( jel′ō),USA pronunciation [Trademark.]
- a brand of dessert made from a mixture of gelatin, sugar, and fruit flavoring, dissolved in hot water and chilled until firm.
Saladsal•ad (sal′əd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually cold dish consisting of vegetables, as lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers, covered with a dressing and sometimes containing seafood, meat, or eggs.
- any of various dishes consisting of foods, as meat, seafood, eggs, pasta, or fruit, prepared singly or combined, usually cut up, mixed with a dressing, and served cold: chicken salad; potato salad.
- any herb or green vegetable, as lettuce, used for salads or eaten raw.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]greens.
- any mixture or assortment: The usual salad of writers, artists, and musicians attended the party.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Cheesecheese1 (chēz),USA pronunciation n., v., cheesed, chees•ing.
- the curd of milk separated from the whey and prepared in many ways as a food.
- a definite mass of this substance, often in the shape of a wheel or cylinder.
- something of similar shape or consistency, as a mass of pomace in cider-making.
- partly digested milk curds sometimes spit up by infants.
- cheeses, any of several mallows, esp. Malva neglecta, a sprawling,weedy plant having small lavender or white flowers and round, flat, segmented fruits thought to resemble little wheels of cheese.
- (vulgar). smegma.
- a transverse section cut from an ingot, as for making into a tire.
- an ingot or billet made into a convex, circular form by blows at the ends.
- a low curtsy.
- (of infants) to spit up partly digested milk curds.
- to forge (an ingot or billet) into a cheese.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Coolcool (ko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., v.
- moderately cold;
neither warm nor cold: a rather cool evening.
- feeling comfortably or moderately cold: I'm perfectly cool, but open the window if you feel hot.
- imparting a sensation of moderate coldness or comfortable freedom from heat: a cool breeze.
- permitting such a sensation: a cool dress.
- not excited;
under control: to remain cool in the face of disaster.
- not hasty;
deliberate: a cool and calculated action.
- lacking in interest or enthusiasm: a cool reply to an invitation.
- lacking in warmth or cordiality: a cool reception.
- calmly audacious or impudent: a cool lie.
- aloof or unresponsive;
indifferent: He was cool to her passionate advances.
- unaffected by emotions;
dispassionate: She made a cool appraisal of all the issues in the dispute.
- (of a number or sum) without exaggeration or qualification: a cool million dollars.
- (of colors) with green, blue, or violet predominating.
excellent: a real cool comic.
- characterized by great facility;
highly skilled or clever: cool maneuvers on the parallel bars.
- socially adept: It's not cool to arrive at a party too early.
- something that is cool;
a cool part, place, time, etc.: in the cool of the evening.
poise: an executive noted for maintaining her cool under pressure.
- blow one's cool. See blow 2 (def. 34).
- to become cool (sometimes fol. by down or off): The soup cooled in five minutes. We cooled off in the mountain stream.
- to become less ardent, cordial, etc.;
- to make cool;
impart a sensation of coolness to.
- to lessen the ardor or intensity of;
moderate: Disappointment cooled his early zealousness.
- cool down, to bring the body back to its normal physiological level after fast, vigorous exercise or activity by gradually slowing the pace of activity or by doing gentle exercises or stretches.
- cool it, [Slang.]calm down;
take it easy.
- cool off, [Informal.]to become calmer or more reasonable: Wait until he cools off before you talk to him again.
- cool one's heels. See heel 1 (def. 18).
- cool out, [Slang.]to calm or settle down;
relax: cooling out at the beach.
Whipwhip (hwip, wip),USA pronunciation v., whipped or whipt, whip•ping, n.
- to beat with a strap, lash, rod, or the like, esp. by way of punishment or chastisement;
thrash: Criminals used to be whipped for minor offenses.
- to strike with quick, repeated strokes of something slender and flexible;
lash: He impatiently whipped his leg with his riding crop.
- to drive with lashes;
urge or force on with, or as with, a lash, rod, etc.
- to lash or castigate with words.
- to unite, bring together, or bring into line: The sergeant was ordered to whip the troops into line.
- to defeat or overcome: to whip the opposition; to whip a bad habit.
- to hoist or haul by means of a whip.
- to move quickly and suddenly;
pull, jerk, seize, or the like, with a sudden movement (often fol. by out, in, into, etc.): He whipped his gun out of its holster.
- to fish (a stream, lake, etc.) with rod and line, esp. by making repeated casts: I whipped the stream all day and caught nothing.
- to beat (eggs, cream, etc.) to a froth with an eggbeater, whisk, fork, or other implement in order to mix in air and cause expansion.
- to overlay or cover (cord, rope, etc.) with cord, thread, or the like wound about it: to whip the end of a hawser.
- to wind (cord, twine, thread, etc.) about something: The tailor whipped the seams with heavy thread.
- to use a light overcasting stitch in sewing.
- to move or go quickly and suddenly;
whisk: She whipped into the store for some milk.
- to beat or lash about, as a pennant in the wind.
- to fish with rod and line, esp. by casting the line frequently.
- whip in, [Hunting.]to prevent from wandering, as hounds.
- whip off, to write hurriedly: He whipped off three new songs last night.
- whip up:
- to plan or assemble quickly: to whip up a delicious dinner.
- to incite;
stir: The crowd was whipped up to a frenzy.
- an instrument for striking, as in driving animals or in punishing, typically consisting of a lash or other flexible part with a more rigid handle.
- a whipping or lashing stroke or motion.
- a utensil for whipping;
- a dish made of cream or egg whites whipped to a froth with flavoring, often with fruit pulp or the like: prune whip.
- a party manager in a legislative body who secures attendance for voting and directs other members.
- (in Britain) a written call made on members of a party to be in attendance for voting.
- a windmill vane.
- [Hunting.]a whipper-in.
- a tackle consisting of a fall rove through a single standing block(single whip) so as to change the direction of hauling with no mechanical advantage, or consisting of a fall secured at one end and rove through a single running and a single standing block(double whip) so as to change the direction of hauling with a mechanical advantage of two, neglecting friction. Cf. gun tackle. See diag. under tackle.
- the wrapping around the end of a whipped cord or the like.
- Also called whirl. [Mach.]eccentric rotation of a shaft having its center line slightly curved between supporting bearings.
- a branchless shoot of a woody plant, esp. one resulting from the first year's growth of a bud or graft.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a person who uses a whip as part of his or her work, as a driver of horses or a coachman.
Hi there, this attachment is about Jello Salad With Cottage Cheese And Cool Whip #11 Dump Salads 003. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 2100 x 1575. It's file size is only 273 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Jello Salad With Cottage Cheese And Cool Whip.
You're not the only real people who should buy Jello Salad With Cottage Cheese And Cool Whip. Every home owner of furniture in need because of their houses. That's the motive you will find lots of alternatives in stores. It is essential for you to make sure most of the goods you decide on based on your budget as well as your home. Standard furniture may cost extremely expensive.
Seek out Jello Salad With Cottage Cheese And Cool Whip #11 Dump Salads 003 that's sturdy conventional in the event that you place them outdoors. Verify the weak welds and accessories. Overlook them if you find a weld that appears even perhaps vulnerable and discover furniture that is stable. Each outside furniture you choose ought to not be unable to endure nature's elements to become subjected for several years.
Consequently, you ought not forget of utilising the furniture the possibility. Commercials in regional papers in addition to garden sales and music shops generally might have some fixtures that are very nice. You could have the furniture reupholstered if necessary. By following these tips, it is possible to save a great deal of money.