Livelive1 (liv),USA pronunciation v., lived (livd),USA pronunciation liv•ing.
- to have life, as an organism;
be capable of vital functions: all things that live.
- to continue to have life;
remain alive: to live to a ripe old age.
- to continue in existence, operation, memory, etc.;
last: a book that lives in my memory.
- to maintain or support one's existence;
provide for oneself: to live on one's income.
- to feed or subsist (usually fol. by on or upon): to live on rice and bananas.
- to dwell or reside (usually fol. by in, at, etc.): to live in a cottage.
- to pass life in a specified manner: They lived happily ever after.
- to direct or regulate one's life: to live by the golden rule.
- to experience or enjoy life to the full: At 40 she was just beginning to live.
- to cohabit (usually fol. by with).
- to escape destruction or remain afloat, as a ship or aircraft.
- to pass (life): to live a life of ease.
- to practice, represent, or exhibit in one's life: to live one's philosophy.
- live down, to live so as to allow (a mistake, disgrace, etc.) to be forgotten or forgiven: She'll never live that crucial moment of failure down.
- live high off or on the hog. See hog (def. 10).
- live in or out, to reside at or away from the place of one's employment, esp. as a domestic servant: Their butler lives in, but the maids live out.
- live it up, [Informal.]to live in an extravagant or wild manner;
pursue pleasure: He started living it up after he got out of the army.
- live up to, to live in accordance with (expectations or an ideal or standard);
measure up to: He never lived up to his father's vision of him.
- live well, to live comfortably: They're not wealthy but they live well.
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Apartmentsa•part•ment (ə pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or a group of related rooms, among similar sets in one building, designed for use as a dwelling.
- a building containing or made up of such rooms.
- any separated room or group of rooms in a house or other dwelling: We heard cries from an apartment at the back of the house.
- apartments, a set of rooms used as a dwelling by one person or one family.
Howdy , this picture is about Live Oak Apartments (attractive Independence Housing Authority Section 8 #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1150 x 267. It's file size is only 52 KB. Wether You want to save This image to Your computer, you should Click here. You might too see more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Independence Housing Authority Section 8.
The color impression hasbeen established as being a choice for your design of mood, mental effect, fashion, as well as the style or persona of a bedroom. Hues could be shown with furniture's occurrence, accessories soft furnishings, wall coloring styles, trinkets home, even wallpaper home.
The clear presence of furniture because it dominates an area, along with selection will considerably influence the impression that in with a furniture. Produce of combining color with the space furniture, no error you've. Here are a few opinions which is induced the different colors for the home furnishings or furniture's design.
Desire Independence Housing Authority Section 8, can give straightforward impression and a fresh impression. This feeling appears to be traditional colors in the event that it is designed by you for delicate furnishings furniture purposes. But when you are planning furniture for furniture chair or desk it will provide the perception of basic and a stylish. White would work for layer a couch, a seat.