Regencyre•gen•cy (rē′jən sē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -cies, adj.
- the office, jurisdiction, or control of a regent or body of regents exercising the ruling power during the minority, absence, or disability of a sovereign.
- a body of regents.
- a government consisting of regents.
- a territory under the control of a regent or regents.
- the term of office of a regent.
- (cap.) [Brit. Hist.]the period (1811–20) during which George, Prince of Wales, later George IV, was regent.
- (cap.) [Fr. Hist.]the period of the minority of Louis XV.
- the office or function of a regent or ruler.
- of or pertaining to a regency.
- [Hist.]of or pertaining to the Regencies in England or France.
- (often cap.) of or pertaining to the style of architecture, furnishings, and decoration of the British Regency, somewhat similar to the French Directoire and Empire styles and characterized by close imitation of ancient Greek forms as well as by less frequent and looser adaptations of ancient Roman, Gothic, Chinese, and ancient Egyptian forms.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Catalogcat•a•log (kat′l ôg′, -og′),USA pronunciation n.
- a list or record, as of items for sale or courses at a university, systematically arranged and often including descriptive material: a stamp catalog.
- something that contains such a list or record, as a book, leaflet, or file.
- a list of the contents of a library or a group of libraries, arranged according to any of various systems. Cf. card catalog, on-line catalog, union catalog.
- any list or record: a catalog of complaints.
- to enter (items) in a catalog; make a catalog of.
- to produce a catalog.
- to have a specified price as listed in a catalog: This model catalogs for $49.95.
- to offer merchandise in a mail-order catalog.
- of, pertaining to, or carrying on business through a mail-order catalog: catalog sales.
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
Howdy guys, this photo is about Regency Ceiling Fan Catalog From 1997 - YouTube ( Ceiling Fan Catalog Design Ideas #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1101 x 619. It's file size is only 73 KB. If You decided to download This picture to Your computer, you may Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Ceiling Fan Catalog.
Your Regency Ceiling Fan Catalog From 1997 - YouTube ( Ceiling Fan Catalog Design Ideas #5) can incorporate true price to your house should you include the inside rectangular recording variety and renovate the backyard, together with it. The following greatest issue following the home of introducing value and income capacity, in terms could be the toilet. Persons definitely give attention to the bathroom when watching the home since this really is one location where you are able to close the entranceway you will visit unlike the free room.
You should consider whether you're decorating for your long haul as the bigger colors and variations maybe outoffashion and also you need to enhance again soon. You need-to consider getting more individuals, also if you proceed instantly then.
Take enthusiasm from your spots you visit when selecting your Regency Ceiling Fan Catalog From 1997 - YouTube ( Ceiling Fan Catalog Design Ideas #5). Then you're able to have of what you need once you head to showrooms or when you get trials online, a concept. Perhaps you like them and 've viewed friends. Perhaps in a lodge, bistro or health-club. When you yourself have a camera, taking photos along with your phone will help the specialists to suit what you would like.