8 attachments of Karcher Pressure Washer Attachment T150 Patio Surface Cleaner + Dirtblaster ( Karcher T50 Patio Cleaner #7)
Pressurepres•sure (presh′ər),USA pronunciation n., v., -sured, -sur•ing.
- the exertion of force upon a surface by an object, fluid, etc., in contact with it: the pressure of earth against a wall.
- force per unit area. Symbol: P Cf. stress (def. 6).
- See atmospheric pressure.
- See electromotive force.
- the state of being pressed or compressed.
oppression: the pressures of daily life.
- a constraining or compelling force or influence: the social pressures of city life; financial pressure.
- urgency, as of affairs or business: He works well under pressure.
- [Obs.]that which is impressed.
- to force (someone) toward a particular end;
influence: They pressured him into accepting the contract.
Washerwash•er (wosh′ər, wô′shər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that washes.
- See washing machine.
- a flat ring or perforated piece of leather, rubber, metal, etc., used to give tightness to a joint, to prevent leakage, to distribute pressure, etc., as under the head of a nut or bolt.
Attachmentat•tach•ment (ə tach′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- an act of attaching or the state of being attached.
- a feeling that binds one to a person, thing, cause, ideal, or the like;
regard: a fond attachment to his cousin; a profound attachment to the cause of peace.
- something that attaches;
a fastening or tie: the attachments of a harness; the attachments of a pair of skis.
- an additional or supplementary device: attachments for an electric drill.
- seizure of property or person by legal authority, esp. seizure of a defendant's property to prevent its dissipation before trial or to acquire jurisdiction over it.
- something attached, as a document added to a letter.
Patiopat•i•o (pat′ē ō′, pä′tē ō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -i•os.
- an area, usually paved, adjoining a house and used as an area for outdoor lounging, dining, etc.
- a courtyard, esp. of a house, enclosed by low buildings or walls.
Surfacesur•face (sûr′fis),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -faced, -fac•ing.
- the outer face, outside, or exterior boundary of a thing;
outermost or uppermost layer or area.
- any face of a body or thing: the six surfaces of a cube.
- extent or area of outer face;
- the outward appearance, esp. as distinguished from the inner nature: to look below the surface of a matter.
- [Geom.]any figure having only two dimensions;
part or all of the boundary of a solid.
- land or sea transportation, rather than air, underground, or undersea transportation.
- an airfoil.
- of, on, or pertaining to the surface;
- apparent rather than real;
superficial: to be guilty of surface judgments.
- of, pertaining to, or via land or sea: surface mail.
- belonging to a late stage in the transformational derivation of a sentence;
belonging to the surface structure.
- to finish the surface of;
give a particular kind of surface to;
make even or smooth.
- to bring to the surface;
cause to appear openly: Depth charges surfaced the sub. So far we've surfaced no applicants.
- to rise to the surface: The submarine surfaced after four days.
- to work on or at the surface.
F, equiv. to sur- sur-1 + face face, appar. modeled on L superficies superficies] sur′face•less, adj.
Cleanerclean•er (klē′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who cleans, esp. one whose regular occupation is cleaning offices, buildings, equipment, etc.
- an apparatus or machine for cleaning, as a vacuum cleaner.
- a preparation for use in cleaning, as a detergent or chemical bleach.
- the owner or operator of a dry-cleaning establishment: The cleaner said he couldn't get the spot off my coat.
- Usually, cleaners. a dry-cleaning establishment: My suit is at the cleaners.
- take to the cleaners. [Slang.]to cause to lose all or a great deal of one's money or personal property, as through gambling or a bad investment: He got taken to the cleaners in the poker game last night.
Howdy , this blog post is about Karcher Pressure Washer Attachment T150 Patio Surface Cleaner + Dirtblaster ( Karcher T50 Patio Cleaner #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 617 x 713. This picture's file size is only 39 KB. Wether You want to download This image to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at here: Karcher T50 Patio Cleaner.
Karcher Pressure Washer Attachment T150 Patio Surface Cleaner + Dirtblaster ( Karcher T50 Patio Cleaner #7) is one of the hottest elements and so are often-used for the ground as well as the Granite can be a volcanic stone produced by heat and pressure and are obtainable in different hues like black hues, light grey and pink along with other colors, Currently because of the longevity and longevity, stone marble ceramic form usually useful for kitchen surfaces, walls and floor components and also building a family area.
Needless to say you know a great deal of these kind of granite and contains become a new tendency in the world of residence not to mention you're confused in selecting a style, in setting up a home, you have to consider the proper coloring for your walls of the home. Even though it is not uncommon to also provide a basic color such as white colour to paint the walls of the house, shade dull house usually picked because the base shade is dominant.