Bedbed (bed),USA pronunciation n., v., bed•ded, bed•ding.
- a piece of furniture upon which or within which a person sleeps, rests, or stays when not well.
- the mattress and bedclothes together with the bedstead of a bed.
- the bedstead alone.
- the act of or time for sleeping: Now for a cup of cocoa and then bed.
- the use of a bed for the night;
lodging: I reserved a bed at the old inn.
- the marital relationship.
- any resting place: making his bed under a tree.
- something resembling a bed in form or position.
- a piece or area of ground in a garden or lawn in which plants are grown.
- an area in a greenhouse in which plants are grown.
- the plants in such areas.
- the bottom of a lake, river, sea, or other body of water.
- a piece or part forming a foundation or base.
- a layer of rock;
- a foundation surface of earth or rock supporting a track, pavement, or the like: a gravel bed for the roadway.
- the underside of a stone, brick, slate, tile, etc., laid in position.
- the upper side of a stone laid in position.
- the layer of mortar in which a brick, stone, etc., is laid.
- the natural stratification of a stone: a stone laid on bed.
- skirt (def. 6b).
- the flat surface in a printing press on which the form of type is laid.
- the body or, sometimes, the floor or bottom of a truck or trailer.
- a compact mass of a substance functioning in a reaction as a catalyst or reactant.
- the canvas surface of a trampoline.
- the smooth, wooden floor of a bowling alley.
- the slate surface of a billiard table to which the cloth is fastened.
- flesh enveloping the base of a claw, esp. the germinative layer beneath the claw.
- Also called mock, mock mold. [Shipbuilding.]a shaped steel pattern upon which furnaced plates for the hull of a vessel are hammered to shape.
- See bed and board.
- get up on the wrong side of the bed, to be irritable or bad-tempered from the start of a day: Never try to reason with him when he's gotten up on the wrong side of the bed.
- go to bed:
- to retire, esp. for the night.
- to engage in sexual relations.
- go to bed with, to have sexual intercourse with.
- in bed:
- beneath the covers of a bed.
- engaged in sexual intercourse.
- jump or get into bed with, to form a close, often temporary, alliance, usually with an unlikely ally: Industry was charged with jumping into bed with labor on the issue.
- make a bed, to fit a bed with sheets and blankets.
- make one's bed, to be responsible for one's own actions and their results: You've made your bed--now lie in it.
- put to bed:
- to help (a child, invalid, etc.) go to bed.
- to lock up (forms) in a press in preparation for printing.
- to work on the preparation of (an edition of a newspaper, periodical, etc.) up to the time of going to press.
- to provide with a bed.
- to put to bed.
- [Hort.]to plant in or as in a bed.
- to lay flat.
- to place in a bed or layer: to bed oysters.
- to embed, as in a substance: bedding the flagstones in concrete.
- to take or accompany to bed for purposes of sexual intercourse.
- to have sleeping accommodations: He says we can bed there for the night.
- to form a compact layer or stratum.
- (of a metal structural part) to lie flat or close against another part.
- [Archaic.]to go to bed.
- bed down:
- to make a bed for (a person, animal, etc.).
- to retire to bed: They put out the fire and decided to bed down for the night.
Bugsbugs (bugz),USA pronunciation adj. [Slang.]
Lifelife (līf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. lives (līvz),USA pronunciation adj.
- the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.
- the sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, esp. metabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment.
- the animate existence or period of animate existence of an individual: to risk one's life; a short life and a merry one.
- a corresponding state, existence, or principle of existence conceived of as belonging to the soul: eternal life.
- the general or universal condition of human existence: Too bad, but life is like that.
- any specified period of animate existence: a man in middle life.
- the period of existence, activity, or effectiveness of something inanimate, as a machine, lease, or play: The life of the car may be ten years.
- a living being: Several lives were lost.
- living things collectively: the hope of discovering life on other planets; insect life.
- a particular aspect of existence: He enjoys an active physical life.
- the course of existence or sum of experiences and actions that constitute a person's existence: His business has been his entire life.
- a biography: a newly published life of Willa Cather.
spirit: a speech full of life.
- the force that makes or keeps something alive;
the vivifying or quickening principle: The life of the treaty has been an increase of mutual understanding and respect.
- a mode or manner of existence, as in the world of affairs or society: So far her business life has not overlapped her social life.
- the period or extent of authority, popularity, approval, etc.: the life of the committee; the life of a bestseller.
- a prison sentence covering the remaining portion of the offender's animate existence: The judge gave him life.
- anything or anyone considered to be as precious as life: She was his life.
- a person or thing that enlivens: the life of the party.
- effervescence or sparkle, as of wines.
- pungency or strong, sharp flavor, as of substances when fresh or in good condition.
- nature or any of the forms of nature as the model or subject of a work of art: drawn from life.
- [Baseball.]another opportunity given to a batter to bat because of a misplay by a fielder.
- (in English pool) one of a limited number of shots allowed a player: Each pool player has three lives at the beginning of the game.
- as large as life, actually;
indeed: There he stood, as large as life.Also, as big as life.
- come to life:
- to recover consciousness.
- to become animated and vigorous: The evening passed, but somehow the party never came to life.
- to appear lifelike: The characters of the novel came to life on the screen.
- for dear life, with desperate effort, energy, or speed: We ran for dear life, with the dogs at our heels.Also, for one's life.
- for the life of one, as hard as one tries;
even with the utmost effort: He can't understand it for the life of him.
- get a life, to improve the quality of one's social and professional life: often used in the imperative to express impatience with someone's behavior.
- not on your life, [Informal.]absolutely not;
under no circumstances;
by no means: Will I stand for such a thing? Not on your life!
- take one's life in one's hands, to risk death knowingly: We were warned that we were taking our lives in our hands by going through that swampy area.
- to the life, in perfect imitation;
exactly: The portrait characterized him to the life.
- for or lasting a lifetime;
lifelong: a life membership in a club; life imprisonment.
- of or pertaining to animate existence: the life force; life functions.
- working from nature or using a living model: a life drawing; a life class.
Cyclecy•cle (sī′kəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -cled, -cling.
- any complete round or series of occurrences that repeats or is repeated.
- a round of years or a recurring period of time, esp. one in which certain events or phenomena repeat themselves in the same order and at the same intervals.
- any long period of years;
- a bicycle, motorcycle, tricycle, etc.
- a group of poems, dramas, prose narratives, songs etc., about a central theme, figure, or the like: the Arthurian cycle.
- a sequence of changing states that, upon completion, produces a final state identical to the original one.
- one of a succession of periodically recurring events.
- a complete alteration in which a phenomenon attains a maximum and minimum value, returning to a final value equal to the original one.
- a permutation of a set of elements that leaves the original cyclic order of the elements unchanged.
- the smallest interval of time required to complete an operation in a computer.
- a series of computer operations repeated as a unit.
- hit for the cycle, [Baseball.](of one player) to hit a single, double, triple, and home run in one game.
- to ride or travel by bicycle, motorcycle, tricycle, etc.
- to move or revolve in cycles;
pass through cycles.
Howdy guys, this photo is about Bed Bugs Life Cycle (superb Little Bed Bugs #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 680 x 340. It's file size is only 24 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Little Bed Bugs.
When combined together with the correct highlight hues like shades of gold, light-blue green, Bed Bugs Life Cycle (superb Little Bed Bugs #1) can be neat colors for your room. Glistening accessories could make your area more stunning and comfortable. It is the use of orange coloring was spot-on, not-too vivid but comforting and is the most effective color for that bedroom.
This color is really blends completely together with the color palate and extras used in this bedroom We hope room style with color selections above will help you determine your house on the color palette that is most comfortable for you.The rooms are well designed to begin choosing the right shade.
Picking a color scheme that you allow you to experience many comfy and like could be the issue that is most significant that you need to contemplate. Don't forget to ensure that whatever color combo you select must match every depth inside your room.