Fullfull1 (fŏŏl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., v., n.
- completely filled;
containing all that can be held;
filled to utmost capacity: a full cup.
maximum: a full supply of food for a three-day hike.
- of the maximum size, amount, extent, volume, etc.: a full load of five tons; to receive full pay.
- (of garments, drapery, etc.) wide, ample, or having ample folds.
well-supplied: a yard full of litter; a cabinet full of medicine.
- filled or rounded out, as in form: a full bust.
occupied (usually fol. by of ): She was full of her own anxieties.
- of the same parents: full brothers.
- ample and complete in volume or richness of sound.
- (of wines) having considerable body.
- (of the count on a batter) amounting to three balls and two strikes: He hit a slider for a homer on a full count.
- having base runners at first, second, and third bases;
- being slightly oversized, as a sheet of glass cut too large to fit into a frame.
- [Poker.]of or pertaining to the three cards of the same denomination in a full house: He won the hand with a pair of kings and sixes full.
- exactly or directly: The blow struck him full in the face.
- very: You know full well what I mean.
- fully, completely, or entirely;
at least: The blow knocked him full around. It happened full 30 years ago.
- to make full, as by gathering or pleating.
- to bring (the cloth) on one side of a seam to a little greater fullness than on the other by gathering or tucking very slightly.
- (of the moon) to become full.
- the highest or fullest state, condition, or degree: The moon is at the full.
- in full:
- to or for the full or required amount.
- without abridgment: The book was reprinted in full.
- to the full, to the greatest extent;
thoroughly: They enjoyed themselves to the full.
Wrapwrap (rap),USA pronunciation v., wrapped or wrapt, wrap•ping, n., adj.
- to enclose in something wound or folded about (often fol. by up): She wrapped her head in a scarf.
- to enclose and make fast (an article, bundle, etc.) within a covering of paper or the like (often fol. by up): He wrapped the package up in brown paper.
- to wind, fold, or bind (something) about as a covering.
- to protect with coverings, outer garments, etc. (usually fol. by up).
- to cover (fingernails) with a sheer silk or linen fabric, as to repair or strengthen them.
- to surround, envelop, shroud, or hide.
- to fold or roll up.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]to finish the filming of (a motion picture).
- to wrap oneself (usually fol. by up).
- to become wrapped, as about something;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]to complete the filming of a motion picture: We hope to wrap in time for Christmas.
- wrapped up in:
- intensely absorbed in: wrapped up in one's work.
- involved in;
bound up with: Peace is wrapped up in willingness to compromise.
- wrap up, to conclude;
finish work on: to wrap up a project.
- something to be wrapped about the person, esp. in addition to the usual indoor clothing, as a shawl, scarf, or sweater: an evening wrap.
- a beauty treatment in which a part or all of the body is covered with cream, lotion, herbs, or the like and then wrapped snugly with cloth.
- a sheer silk or linen fabric glued to the fingernails to repair or strengthen them.
- a piece of thin, flat bread wrapped around a filling and eaten as a sandwich.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]
- the completion of photography on a film or an individual scene.
- the termination of a working day during the shooting of a film.
- under wraps, secret: The army wants this research project kept under wraps.
- wraparound in style: a wrap skirt.
Arounda•round (ə round′),USA pronunciation adv.
- in a circle, ring, or the like;
so as to surround a person, group, thing, etc.: The crowd gathered around.
- on all sides;
about: His land is fenced all around.
- in all directions from a center or point of reference: He owns the land for miles around.
- in a region or area neighboring a place: all the country around.
- in circumference: The tree was 40 inches around.
- in a circular or rounded course: to fly around and around.
- through a sequence or series, as of places or persons: to show someone around.
- through a recurring period, as of time, esp. to the present or a particular time: when spring rolls around again.
- by a circuitous or roundabout course: The driveway to the house goes around past the stables.
- to a place or point, as by a circuit or circuitous course: to get around into the navigable channel.
- with a rotating course or movement: The wheels turned around.
- in or to another or opposite direction, course, opinion, etc.: Sit still and don't turn around. After our arguments, she finally came around.
- back into consciousness: The smelling salts brought her around.
- in circulation, action, etc.;
about: He hasn't been around lately. The play has been around for years. When will she be up and around?
- somewhere near or about;
nearby: I'll be around if you need me.
- to a specific place: He came around to see me.
- been around, having had much worldly experience: He's been around and isn't likely to be taken in.
on all sides;
encompassing: a halo around his head.
- so as to encircle, surround, or envelop: to tie paper around a package.
- on the edge, border, or outer part of: a skirt with fringe around the bottom.
- from place to place in;
about: to get around town.
- in all or various directions from: to look around one.
- in the vicinity of: the country around Boston.
about: It's around five o'clock.
- here and there in: There are many cafés around the city.
- somewhere in or near: to stay around the house.
- to all or various parts of: to wander around the country.
- so as to make a circuit about or partial circuit to the other side of: to go around the lake; to sail around a cape.
- reached by making a turn or partial circuit about: the church around the corner.
- so as to revolve or rotate about a center or axis: the earth's motion around its axis.
- personally close to: Only the few advisers around the party leader understood his real motives.
- so as to get by a difficulty: They got around the lack of chairs by sitting on the floor.
- so as to have a foundation in: The novel is built around a little-known historical event.
Bodybod•y (bod′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. bod•ies, v., bod•ied, bod•y•ing, adj.
- the physical structure and material substance of an animal or plant, living or dead.
- a corpse;
- the trunk or main mass of a thing: the body of a tree.
- [Anat., Zool.]the physical structure of a human being or animal, not including the head, limbs, and tail;
- the principal mass of a building.
- the section of a vehicle, usually in the shape of a box, cylindrical container, or platform, in or on which passengers or the load is carried.
- the hull of a ship.
- [Aeron.]the fuselage of a plane.
- the shank of a type, supporting the face. See diag. under type.
- [Geom.]a figure having the three dimensions of length, breadth, and thickness;
- a mass, esp. one considered as a whole.
- the major portion of an army, population, etc.: The body of the American people favors the president's policy.
- the principal part of a speech or document, minus introduction, conclusion, indexes, etc.
- a person: She's a quiet sort of body.
- the physical person of an individual.
- a collective group: student body; corporate body.
- an object in space, as a planet or star.
- a separate physical mass or quantity, esp. as distinguished from other masses or quantities.
- consistency or density;
substance: This wine has good body. Wool has more body than rayon.
- the part of a dress that covers the trunk or the part of the trunk above the waist.
- the basic material of which a ceramic article is made.
- in a body, as a group;
collectively: We left the party in a body.
- keep body and soul together, to support oneself;
maintain life: Few writers can make enough to keep body and soul together without another occupation.
- to invest with or as with a body.
- to represent in bodily form (usually fol. by forth).
- of or pertaining to the body;
- of or pertaining to the main reading matter of a book, article, etc., as opposed to headings, illustrations, or the like.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Hi peoples, this picture is about Full Wrap Around Body Pillow #3 Amazon.com. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1245 x 578. It's file size is just 40 KB. Wether You decided to download This picture to Your PC, you may Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Full Wrap Around Body Pillow.
With the addition of decorations linked by placing a tiny carpet and interesting inside you can complete the decor. This carpet will undoubtedly be tied along with most of the things in a watch that is pleasant.
That Office Space Decorating Ideas To Defeat Indifference in Function could quite possibly be tips and input for your interior planning of the dream home. Any office can be a spot where we spend time undertaking our everyday work. There's also indicating that the office is just a second home than dwellings.
Consequently, it is vital that you be able to coordinate any office place pleasurable and relaxed. Because to really have a comfy Full Wrap Around Body Pillow #3 Amazon.com, we'll experience enjoy doing their daily work-day for most of US feel exhausted and bored.