Desk Black Wood #5 Amazon.com: Wheaton Collection Reversible Corner Desk: Kitchen & Dining Images Album
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Blackblack (blak),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- lacking hue and brightness;
absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- characterized by absence of light;
enveloped in darkness: a black night.
- (sometimes cap.)
- pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
dismal: a black outlook.
inexcusable: a black lie.
- boding ill;
sullen or hostile;
threatening: black words; black looks.
- (of coffee or tea) without milk or cream.
- without any moral quality or goodness;
wicked: His black heart has concocted yet another black deed.
- indicating censure, disgrace, or liability to punishment: a black mark on one's record.
- marked by disaster or misfortune: black areas of drought; Black Friday.
- wearing black or dark clothing or armor: the black prince.
- based on the grotesque, morbid, or unpleasant aspects of life: black comedy; black humor.
- (of a check mark, flag, etc.) done or written in black to indicate, as on a list, that which is undesirable, sub-standard, potentially dangerous, etc.: Pilots put a black flag next to the ten most dangerous airports.
- illegal or underground: The black economy pays no taxes.
- showing a profit;
not showing any losses: the first black quarter in two years.
- deliberately false or intentionally misleading: black propaganda.
- boycotted, as certain goods or products by a trade union.
- (of steel) in the form in which it comes from the rolling mill or forge;
- black or white, completely either one way or another, without any intermediate state.
- the color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white, absorbing all light incident upon it. Cf. white (def. 20).
- (sometimes cap.)
- a member of any of various dark-skinned peoples, esp. those of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- black clothing, esp. as a sign of mourning: He wore black at the funeral.
- the dark-colored men or pieces or squares.
- black pigment: lamp black.
- [Slang.]See black beauty.
- a horse or other animal that is entirely black.
- black and white:
- print or writing: I want that agreement in black and white.
- a monochromatic picture done with black and white only.
- a chocolate soda containing vanilla ice cream.
- in the black, operating at a profit or being out of debt (opposed to in the red): New production methods put the company in the black.
- to make black;
put black on;
- to boycott or ban.
- to polish (shoes, boots, etc.) with blacking.
- to become black;
take on a black color;
- black out:
- to lose consciousness: He blacked out at the sight of blood.
- to erase, obliterate, or suppress: News reports were blacked out.
- to forget everything relating to a particular event, person, etc.: When it came to his war experiences he blacked out completely.
- [Theat.]to extinguish all of the stage lights.
- to make or become inoperable: to black out the radio broadcasts from the U.S.
- [Mil.]to obscure by concealing all light in defense against air raids.
- [Radio and Television.]to impose a broadcast blackout on (an area).
- to withdraw or cancel (a special fare, sale, discount, etc.) for a designated period: The special air fare discount will be blacked out by the airlines over the holiday weekend.
- (of coffee or tea) served without milk or cream.
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Collectioncol•lec•tion (kə lek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of collecting.
- something that is collected;
a group of objects or an amount of material accumulated in one location, esp. for some purpose or as a result of some process: a stamp collection; a collection of unclaimed hats in the checkroom; a collection of books on Churchill.
- the works of art constituting the holdings of an art museum: a history of the museum and of the collection.
- the gathered or exhibited works of a single painter, sculptor, etc.: an excellent Picasso collection.
- collections, the various holdings of an art museum organized by category, as painting, sculpture, works on paper, photography, or film: the director of the collections.
- the clothes or other items produced by a designer, esp. for a seasonal line: the spring collection.
- a sum of money collected, esp. for charity or church use.
- [Manège.]act of bringing or coming into a collected attitude.
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- to take any meal.
- to entertain at dinner.
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.
Hi folks, this post is about Desk Black Wood #5 Amazon.com: Wheaton Collection Reversible Corner Desk: Kitchen & Dining. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1380 x 1380. This picture's file size is only 192 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Desk Black Wood.
Comparison of Large Notice Statue by Thickness bedroom. The purpose remains a similar thing with the second place: anyone to be in taking a look at the statue more versatile. In this case, the length between the room's statue, establish superior sculpture is limited by the utmost. For instance, in the event the length between the statue using a terrace only 3 meters away, an attempt so that a maximum of just one meter high sculpture.
Regulate the size of the keeping the sculpture by Area. In this case, a little sculpture can be situated in between your plants or to the fringe of the backyard. Meanwhile, greater sculptures can be placed in the corner or even the center of the playground
Desk Black Wood is rich with designs including the sculpture is a component that will sort the style that is classic inside and outside the step, is not any exemption to garden. The location of statue within the playground was initially symbolic and is typically only made-of jewel. But along with modern sculpture's development, then your works of sculpture becomes progressively diverse, both the materials and the appearance and strategies utilized in line using the advancement of engineering and invention of fresh supplies, such as white cement.