Inductionin•duc•tion (in duk′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inducing, bringing about, or causing: induction of the hypnotic state.
- the act of inducting;
- formal installation in an office, benefice, or the like.
- any form of reasoning in which the conclusion, though supported by the premises, does not follow from them necessarily.
- the process of estimating the validity of observations of part of a class of facts as evidence for a proposition about the whole class.
- a conclusion reached by this process.
- Also called mathematical induction. a method of proving a given property true for a set of numbers by proving it true for 1 and then true for an arbitrary positive integer by assuming the property true for all previous positive integers and applying the principle of mathematical induction.
- a presentation or bringing forward, as of facts or evidence.
- the process by which a body having electric or magnetic properties produces magnetism, an electric charge, or an electromotive force in a neighboring body without contact. Cf. electromagnetic induction, electrostatic induction.
- [Embryol.]the process or principle by which one part of the embryo influences the differentiation of another part.
- the synthesis of an enzyme in response to an increased concentration of its substrate in the cell.
- an introductory unit in literary work, esp. in an early play;
prelude or scene independent of the main performance but related to it.
- [Archaic.]a preface.
Cooktopcook•top (kŏŏk′top′),USA pronunciation n.
- a cooking surface consisting of a flat sheet of heat-transmitting glass and ceramic material over heating elements, usually electric.
Flexflex1 (fleks),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend, as a part of the body: He flexed his arms to show off his muscles.
- to tighten (a muscle) by contraction.
- to bend.
- the act of flexing.
- any flexible, insulated electric cord;
an electric cord or extension cord.
- [Slang.]an elastic band, as a garter.
- an inflection point.
Castcast (kast, käst),USA pronunciation v., cast, cast•ing, n., adj.
- to throw or hurl;
fling: The gambler cast the dice.
- to throw off or away: He cast the advertisement in the wastebasket.
- to direct (the eye, a glance, etc.), esp. in a cursory manner: She cast her eyes down the page.
- to cause to fall upon something or in a certain direction;
send forth: to cast a soft light; to cast a spell; to cast doubts.
- to draw (lots), as in telling fortunes.
- to throw out (a fishing line, net, bait, etc.): The fisherman cast his line.
- to fish in (a stream, an area, etc.): He has often cast this brook.
- to throw down or bring to the ground: She cast herself on the sofa.
- to part with;
lose: The horse cast a shoe.
- to shed or drop (hair, fruit, etc.): The snake cast its skin.
- (of an animal) to bring forth (young), esp. abortively.
- to send off (a swarm), as bees do.
- to throw or set aside;
discard or reject;
dismiss: He cast the problem from his mind.
- to throw forth, as from within;
emit or eject;
- to throw up (earth, sod, etc.), as with a shovel.
- to put or place, esp. hastily or forcibly: to cast someone in prison.
- to deposit or give (a ballot or vote).
- to bestow;
confer: to cast blessings upon someone.
- to make suitable or accordant;
tailor: He cast his remarks to fit the occasion.
- to select actors for (a play, motion picture, or the like).
- to allot a role to (an actor).
- to assign an actor to (a role).
- to form (an object) by pouring metal, plaster, etc., in a fluid state into a mold and letting it harden.
- to form (metal, plaster, etc.) into a particular shape by pouring it into a mold in a fluid state and letting it harden.
- to tap (a blast furnace).
- to compute or calculate;
add, as a column of figures.
- to compute or calculate (a horoscope) astrologically;
- to turn or twist;
- to turn the head of (a vessel), esp. away from the wind in getting under way.
- [Fox Hunting.](of a hunter) to lead or direct (hounds) over ground believed to have been recently traveled by a fox.
- [Archaic.]to contrive, devise, or plan.
- [Obs.]to ponder.
- to throw.
- to receive form in a mold.
- to calculate or add.
- to conjecture;
- (of hounds) to search an area for scent: The setter cast, but found no scent.
- to warp, as timber.
- (of a vessel) to turn, esp. to get the head away from the wind;
- to select the actors for a play, motion picture, or the like.
- to consider.
- to plan or scheme.
- cast about:
- to look, as to find something;
seek: We cast about for something to do during the approaching summer vacation.
- to scheme;
plan: He cast about how he could avoid work.
- cast away:
- Also, cast aside. to reject;
- to shipwreck.
- to throw away;
squander: He will cast away this money just as he has done in the past.
- cast back, to refer to something past;
revert to: The composer casts back to his earlier work.
- cast down, to lower;
- cast off:
- to discard;
- to let go or let loose, as a vessel from a mooring.
- [Print.]to determine the quantity of type or space that a given amount of text will occupy when set.
- to make (the final stitches) in completing a knitted fabric.
- to throw (a falcon) off from the fist to pursue game.
- cast on, to set (yarn) on a needle in order to form the initial stitches in knitting.
- cast out, to force out;
- cast up:
- to add up;
- to vomit;
- [Chiefly Scot.]to turn up;
- act of casting or throwing.
- that which is thrown.
- the distance to which a thing may be cast or thrown.
- a throw of dice.
- the number rolled.
- act of throwing a line or net onto the water.
- a spot for casting;
a fishing place.
- [Theat.]the group of performers to whom parts are assigned;
- [Hunting.]a searching of an area for a scent by hounds.
- a stroke of fortune;
fortune or lot.
- a ride offered on one's way;
- the form in which something is made or written;
- act of casting or founding.
- the quantity of metal cast at one time.
- something formed from a material poured into a mold in a molten or liquid state;
- an impression or mold made from something.
- a rigid surgical dressing, usually made of bandage treated with plaster of Paris.
- outward form;
- a permanent twist or turn: to have a cast in one's eye.
- a warp.
- a slight tinge of some color;
shade: A good diamond does not have a yellowish cast.
- a dash or trace;
a small amount.
- a conjecture;
- [Zool.]something that is shed, ejected, or cast off or out, as molted skin, a feather, food from a bird's crop, or the coil of sand and waste passed by certain earthworms.
- [Ornith.]pellet (def. 6).
- [Falconry.]a pair of hawks put in flight together.
- effused plastic matter produced in the hollow parts of various diseased organs.
- low-grade, irregular wool.
- at a single cast, through a single action or event: He bankrupted himself at a single cast.
- (of an animal, esp. a horse) lying in such a position that it is unable to return to its feet without assistance.
Ironi•ron (ī′ərn),USA pronunciation n.
- a ductile, malleable, silver-white metallic element, scarcely known in a pure condition, but much used in its crude or impure carbon-containing forms for making tools, implements, machinery, etc. Symbol: Fe;
at. wt.: 55.847;
at. no.: 26;
sp. gr.: 7.86 at 20°C. Cf. cast iron, pig iron, steel, wrought iron.
- something hard, strong, rigid, unyielding, or the like: hearts of iron.
- an instrument, utensil, weapon, etc., made of iron.
- an appliance with a flat metal bottom, used when heated, as by electricity, to press or smooth clothes, linens, etc.
- [Golf.]one of a series of nine iron-headed clubs having progressively sloped-back faces, used for driving or lofting the ball. Cf. wood1 (def. 8).
- a branding iron.
- any of several tools, structural members, etc., of metals other than iron.
- the blade of a carpenter's plane.
- a pistol.
- a harpoon.
- a preparation of iron or containing iron, used chiefly in the treatment of anemia, or as a styptic and astringent.
- irons, shackles or fetters: Put him in irons!
- a sword.
- in irons:
- [Naut.](of a sailing vessel) unable to maneuver because of the position of the sails with relation to the direction of the wind.
- [Naut.](of a towing vessel) unable to maneuver because of tension on the towing line.
- Also, into irons. in shackles or fetters.
- irons in the fire, matters with which one is immediately concerned;
projects: He had other irons in the fire, so that one failure would not destroy him.
- pump iron, to lift weights as an exercise or in competition.
- strike while the iron is hot, to act quickly when an opportunity presents itself.
- of, containing, or made of iron: an iron skillet.
- resembling iron in firmness, strength, color, etc.: an iron will.
- holding or binding strongly: an iron grip.
- irritating or harsh in tone: an iron voice.
- to smooth or press with a heated iron, as clothes or linens.
- to furnish, mount, or arm with iron.
- to shackle or fetter with irons.
- to smooth and thin the walls of (an object being deep-drawn).
- to press clothes, linens, etc., with an iron.
- iron out:
- to iron or press (an item of clothing or the like).
- to remove (wrinkles) from by ironing.
- to resolve or clear up (difficulties, disagreements, etc.): The problem was ironed out months ago.
Grillgrill1 (gril),USA pronunciation n.
- a grated utensil for broiling meat, fish, vegetables, etc., over a fire;
- a dish of grilled meat, fish, etc. Cf. mixed grill.
- [Philately.]a group of small pyramidal marks, embossed or impressed in parallel rows on certain U.S. and Peruvian stamps of the late 19th century to prevent erasure of cancellation marks.
- to broil on a gridiron or other apparatus over or before a fire.
- to subject to severe and persistent cross-examination or questioning.
- to torment with heat.
- to mark with a series of parallel bars like those of a grill.
- to undergo broiling.
Howdy there, this post is about NuWave Induction Cooktop Flex W/ Cast Iron Grill & 9\ ( Nuwave Cooktop Grill #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 528 x 469. It's file size is just 6 KB. If You decided to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Nuwave Cooktop Grill.
The Nuwave Cooktop Grill can be quite a focal point in the area were good. It is possible to protect it with tile, timber, material, or rock with regards to the kitchen as well as the look's type you want. One example is the home Snelson who renovated home with backsplash manufactured from jewel, hardwood and material. The backsplash is created in the kind of a wide reel that add a stunning center point and protects the wall.
in the style of your kitchen backsplash due to the damaging affect of the water contrary to the lumber, wood is seldom found for the substance. However, some modern kitchens are still currently employing timber for decor backsplash. Timber can give your kitchen a traditional sense or just add a contemporary minimalist layout and temperature.
A steel platter can be used in place of jewel or wood. Put in a festive pretty menu and a different feel with lumber or stone countertop to the surfaces and cabinets distinction. The tiles really are as it is not simply wonderful and decorative, but also really sensible for making a backsplash, a wonderful alternative.
In picking out a NuWave Induction Cooktop Flex W/ Cast Iron Grill & 9\ ( Nuwave Cooktop Grill #2) for kitchen backsplash made advancing generally follows your kitchen collection. Components which are easily washed normally be one of the standards for your collection of supplies for your backsplash. Components widely used are ceramics. Ceramic remains a very common choice among shoppers.
You can pick an imaginative that is NuWave Induction Cooktop Flex W/ Cast Iron Grill & 9\ ( Nuwave Cooktop Grill #2) with gorgeous marble, tiles, or material dishes so as to add attractive accessories for the home wall. As it pertains towards some of the important elements in the kitchen and the kitchen, whether you're currently considering additionally part of the wall, torpedo, table, and fridge?
An extensive variety of shapes shades and sizes in one single type of clay make this material be adaptable. Here are some selections backsplash becomes your reference. Because it gives luxury and a unique class to the home, especially marble rock backsplash is popular. The colour might be even a total that is diverse or white or grey rock. Rock could be menu or tiled if you like a sleek consistency.
Hard tiles rather easily washed though it must be removed carefully having a clear dry material after cleanup to stop water spots that could blunt along with of the tiles. A of variety, generally long NuWave Induction Cooktop Flex W/ Cast Iron Grill & 9\ ( Nuwave Cooktop Grill #2) produced from the desk towards the drawer along with the wall where the drain and the oven is situated. Therefore generally horizontal strip but can straight well.
Positive is most needed while preparing in the home? Nonetheless, you should commence to look element of your kitchen wall. If you begin the wall only to clean or repaint to clean the stains are challenging to clean, then there's the correct answer for you personally.