Cheapcheap (chēp),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- costing very little;
relatively low in price;
inexpensive: a cheap dress.
- costing little labor or trouble: Words are cheap.
- charging low prices: a very cheap store.
- of little account;
of small value;
shoddy: cheap conduct; cheap workmanship.
sheepish: He felt cheap about his mistake.
- obtainable at a low rate of interest: when money is cheap.
- of decreased value or purchasing power, as currency depreciated due to inflation.
miserly: He's too cheap to buy his own brother a cup of coffee.
- cheap at twice the price, exceedingly inexpensive: I found this old chair for eight dollars—it would be cheap at twice the price.
- at a low price;
at small cost: He is willing to sell cheap.
- on the cheap, [Informal.]inexpensively;
economically: She enjoys traveling on the cheap.
Chickenchick•en (chik′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers.
- the young of this bird, esp. when less than a year old.
- the flesh of the chicken, esp. of the young bird, used as food.
- a young or inexperienced person, esp. a young girl.
- a cowardly or fearful person.
- petty details or tasks.
- unnecessary discipline or regulations.
- a young male homosexual, esp. one sought as a sexual partner by older men.
- a contest in which two cars approach each other at high speed down the center of a road, the object being to force one's opponent to veer away first.
- a policy or strategy of challenging an opponent to risk a clash or yield: diplomats playing chicken at the conference table.
- count one's chickens before they are hatched, to rely on a benefit that is still uncertain: They were already spending in anticipation of their inheritance, counting their chickens before they were hatched.
- (of food) containing, made from, or having the flavor of chicken: chicken salad; chicken soup.
- petty or trivial: a chicken regulation.
- obsessed with petty details, regulations, etc.: He's quitting this chicken outfit to become his own boss.
- chicken out, [Slang.]
- to refrain from doing something because of fear or cowardice: I chickened out when I saw how deep the water was.
- to renege or withdraw: You can't chicken out of this business deal now.
Coopco-op (n., adv. kō′op;v. kō′op, kō op′),USA pronunciation n., v., -oped, -op•ing, adv.
- a cooperative store, dwelling, program, etc.
- to place in a cooperative arrangement, esp. to convert (an apartment or building) to a cooperative.
- go co-op, to convert to a cooperative: Our apartment building is going co-op.
Hi peoples, this post is about Cheap Chicken Coop (attractive Cheap Chicken Hutch #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 613 x 613. This blog post's file size is just 93 KB. If You decided to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Cheap Chicken Hutch.
The Cheap Chicken Coop (attractive Cheap Chicken Hutch #5) isn't divided from the residence ang yard decor that was stunning. Beyond throwing vegetable you know, enhance the garden! Yard decor also contains decor of the pad garden, a room in the playground for a number of function's middle. We begin to see the patterns. Have a bungalow in the backyard would be wonderful.
Several things can be carried out there, using the household, going for a bust while savoring green areas and the day oxygen, to only unwind using a walk round the lodge we can do. The Cheap Chicken Hutch may be created using wood or stone. It could be created on top of the tree or on the floor. In general, the pad garden includes a size that is small.
While in the chair's former yard decoration distinctive yard is seen for motivation homemade. Boost possibly or the vacation cabin a house, typically takes place in the nation's topic. Maintaining the different elements of taste and dynamics, a record resort must offer harmony and peace. Many hotels log positioned in the hamlet or zoom countries.