Organicor•gan•ic (ôr gan′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- noting or pertaining to a class of chemical compounds that formerly comprised only those existing in or derived from plants or animals, but that now includes all other compounds of carbon.
- characteristic of, pertaining to, or derived from living organisms: organic remains found in rocks.
- of or pertaining to an organ or the organs of an animal, plant, or fungus.
- of, pertaining to, or affecting living tissue: organic pathology.
- caused by neurochemical, neuroendocrinologic, structural, or other physical impairment or change: organic disorder. Cf. functional (def. 5).
- Philos. having an organization similar in its complexity to that of living things.
- characterized by the systematic arrangement of parts; organized;
systematic: elements fitting together into a unified, organic whole.
- of or pertaining to the basic constitution or structure of a thing;
structural: The flaws in your writing are too organic to be easily remedied.
- developing in a manner analogous to the natural growth and evolution characteristic of living organisms;
arising as a natural outgrowth.
- viewing or explaining something as having a growth and development analogous to that of living organisms: an organic theory of history.
- pertaining to, involving, or grown with fertilizers or pesticides of animal or vegetable origin, as distinguished from manufactured chemicals: organic farming;
- Law. of or pertaining to the constitutional or essential law or laws of organizing the government of a state.
- Archit. noting or pertaining to any work of architecture regarded as analogous to plant or animal forms in having a structure and a plan that fulfill perfectly the functional requirements for the building and that form in themselves an intellectually lucid, integrated whole.
- Fine Arts. of or pertaining to the shapes or forms in a work of art that are of irregular contour and seem to resemble or suggest forms found in nature.
- a substance, as a fertilizer or pesticide, of animal or vegetable origin.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Canadaca•ña•da (kən yä′də, -yad′ə),USA pronunciation n. [Chiefly Western U.S.]
- a dry riverbed.
- a small, deep canyon.
Hi folks, this photo is about ComfySleep Organic Buckwheat Pillow | ComfyComfy Canada (23\ (amazing Barley Pillow #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1305 x 1305. This image's file size is just 217 KB. If You want to save This post to Your PC, you could Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Barley Pillow.
Everyone knows that colour is one of many most critical aspects to make a lovely room layout. Shade is an essential part for remodeling, decorating or making models, thus selecting the most appropriate hues must be carefully considered.
The colour may drive impact on perception emotion and discussion as mentioned in the last report. Thus, you must pay special consideration in choosing the color that is right for the household bedrooms.
The bed room is a location where we rest, a haven where we sleep perhaps, or once we are exhausted, tired of the daily schedule whenever we are sick. The bedroom could be the area wherever we wanted to be alone, study a favorite novel or simply remain quiet. Areas has to be a spot that may produce us feel comfortable.