Badbad1 (bad),USA pronunciation adj., worse, worst;
(Slang) bad•der, bad•dest for 36;
- not good in any manner or degree.
- having a wicked or evil character;
morally reprehensible: There is no such thing as a bad boy.
- of poor or inferior quality;
deficient: a bad diamond; a bad spark plug.
- inadequate or below standard;
not satisfactory for use: bad heating; Living conditions in some areas are very bad.
- inaccurate, incorrect, or faulty: a bad guess.
- invalid, unsound, or false: a bad insurance claim; bad judgment.
- causing or liable to cause sickness or ill health;
injurious or harmful: Too much sugar is bad for your teeth.
- suffering from sickness, ill health, pain, or injury;
ill: He felt bad from eating the green apples.
- not healthy or in good physical condition;
diseased, decayed, or physically weakened: A bad heart kept him out of the army.
- tainted, spoiled, or rotten, esp. to the point of being inedible: The meat is bad because you left it out of the refrigerator too long.
- having a disastrous or detrimental effect, result, or tendency;
unfavorable: The drought is bad for the farmers. His sloppy appearance made a bad impression.
- causing or characterized by discomfort, inconvenience, uneasiness, or annoyance;
unpleasant: I had a bad flight to Chicago.
- easily provoked to anger;
irascible: a bad temper.
- cross, irritable, or surly: If I don't have my morning coffee, I'm in a bad mood all day.
- more uncomfortable, persistent, painful, or dangerous than usual;
severe: a bad attack of asthma.
- causing or resulting in disaster or severe damage or destruction: a bad flood.
- regretful, contrite, dejected, or upset: He felt bad about having to leave the children all alone.
- disobedient, naughty, or misbehaving: If you're bad at school, you'll go to bed without supper.
- disreputable or dishonorable: He's getting a bad name from changing jobs so often.
- displaying a lack of skill, talent, proficiency, or judgment: a bad painting; Bad drivers cause most of the accidents.
- causing distress;
unfortunate or unfavorable: I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
- not suitable or appropriate;
disadvantageous or dangerous: It was a bad day for fishing.
considered too stormy, hot, cold, etc.: We had a bad winter with a lot of snow.
- disagreeable or offensive to the senses: a bad odor.
- exhibiting a lack of artistic sensitivity: The room was decorated in bad taste.
- not in keeping with a standard of behavior or conduct;
coarse: bad manners.
- (of a word, speech, or writing)
- vulgar, obscene, or blasphemous: bad language.
- not properly observing rules or customs of grammar, usage, spelling, etc.;
incorrect: He speaks bad English.
- unattractive, esp. because of a lack of pleasing proportions: She has a bad figure.
- (of the complexion) marred by defects;
pockmarked or pimply;
blemished: bad skin.
- not profitable or worth the price paid: The land was a bad buy.
- deemed uncollectible or irrecoverable and treated as a loss: a bad debt.
wasted: Don't throw good money after bad money.
not genuine: There was a bad ten-dollar bill in with the change.
- having the character of a villain;
villainous: In the movies the good guys always beat the bad guys.
- failing to land within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court;
missing the mark;
not well aimed.
- outstandingly excellent;
first-rate: He's a bad man on drums, and the fans love him.
- in a bad way, in severe trouble or distress.
- not bad:
- tolerably good;
not without merit: The dinner wasn't bad, but I've had better.
- not difficult: Once you know geometry, trigonometry isn't bad.Also, not so bad, not too bad.
- too bad, unfortunate or disappointing: It's too bad that he didn't go to college.
- that which is bad: You have to take the bad with the good.
- a bad condition, character, or quality: His health seemed to go from bad to worse.
- (used with a pl. v.) evil persons collectively (usually prec. by the): The bad are always stirring up trouble.
- go to the bad, to deteriorate physically or morally;
go to ruin: She wept at seeing her son go to the bad.
- in bad, [Informal.]
- in trouble or distress.
- in disfavor: He's in bad with his father-in-law.
- to the bad, in arrears: He's $100 to the bad on his debt.
- badly: He wanted it bad enough to steal it.
- bad off, in poor or distressed condition or circumstances;
destitute: His family has been pretty bad off since he lost his job.Also, badly off. Cf. well-off.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Pinionpin•ion1 (pin′yən),USA pronunciation n.
- a gear with a small number of teeth, esp. one engaging with a rack or larger gear. See diag. under rack 1.
- a shaft or spindle cut with teeth engaging with a gear.
- a gear driving a roll in a rolling mill.
Symptomssymp•tom (simp′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- any phenomenon or circumstance accompanying something and serving as evidence of it.
- a sign or indication of something.
- a phenomenon that arises from and accompanies a particular disease or disorder and serves as an indication of it.
Powerpow•er (pou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- ability to do or act;
capability of doing or accomplishing something.
- political or national strength: the balance of power in Europe.
- great or marked ability to do or act;
- the possession of control or command over others;
ascendancy: power over men's minds.
- political ascendancy or control in the government of a country, state, etc.: They attained power by overthrowing the legal government.
- legal ability, capacity, or authority: the power of attorney.
- delegated authority;
authority granted to a person or persons in a particular office or capacity: the powers of the president.
- a document or written statement conferring legal authority.
- a person or thing that possesses or exercises authority or influence.
- a state or nation having international authority or influence: The great powers held an international conference.
- a military or naval force: The Spanish Armada was a mighty power.
- Often, powers. a deity;
divinity: the heavenly powers.
- powers, [Theol.]an order of angels. Cf. angel (def. 1).
- [Dial.]a large number or amount: There's a power of good eatin' at the church social.
- work done or energy transferred per unit of time. Symbol: P
- the time rate of doing work.
- mechanical energy as distinguished from hand labor: a loom driven by power.
- a particular form of mechanical or physical energy: hydroelectric power.
- energy, force, or momentum: The door slammed shut, seemingly under its own power.
- the product obtained by multiplying a quantity by itself one or more times: The third power of 2 is 8.
- (of a number x) a number whose logarithm is a times the logarithm of x (and is called the a th power of x). Symbolically, y = xa is a number that satisfies the equation log y = a log x.
- the exponent of an expression, as a in xa.
- See cardinal number (def. 2).
- the magnifying capacity of a microscope, telescope, etc., expressed as the ratio of the diameter of the image to the diameter of the object. Cf. magnification (def. 2).
- the reciprocal of the focal length of a lens.
- the powers that be, those in supreme command;
the authorities: The decision is in the hands of the powers that be.
- to supply with electricity or other means of power: Atomic energy powers the new submarines.
- to give power to;
make powerful: An outstanding quarterback powered the team in its upset victory.
- to inspire;
sustain: A strong faith in divine goodness powers his life.
- (of a fuel, engine, or any source able to do work) to supply force to operate (a machine): An electric motor powers this drill.
- to drive or push by applying power: She powered the car expertly up the winding mountain road.
- power down, to shut off.
- power up, to turn on.
- operated or driven by a motor or electricity: a power mower; power tools.
- power-assisted: His new car has power brakes and power windows.
- conducting electricity: a power cable.
- expressing or exerting power;
characteristic of those having authority or influence: to host a power lunch.
Hosehose (hōz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hose for 2, 3; hos•es for 1, 4, 5;
(Archaic) hos•en (hō′zən);
USA pronunciation v., hosed, hos•ing.
- a flexible tube for conveying a liquid, as water, to a desired point: a garden hose; a fire hose.
- (used with a pl. v.) an article of clothing for the foot and lower part of the leg;
stocking or sock.
- (of men's attire in former times)
- an article of clothing for the leg, extending from about the knee to the ankle and worn with knee breeches.
- (used with a pl. v.) knee breeches.
- (used with a pl. v.) tights, as were worn with, and usually attached to, a doublet.
- a sheath, or sheathing part, as that enclosing a kernel of grain.
- to water, wash, spray, or drench by means of a hose (often fol. by down): to hose the garden; to hose down the ship's deck.
- to cheat, trick, or take advantage of.
- to defeat decisively.
- to reject.
- [Chiefly Mil.]to attack or assault (an area) in order to gain control quickly (sometimes fol. by down).
Hello there, this image is about Lovely Bad Rack And Pinion Symptoms #4 Power Steering Hose. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 820 x 545. This image's file size is only 47 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Bad Rack And Pinion Symptoms.
Using the utilization of mirrors getting increasingly more preferred, decorating suggestions are increasingly crucial today. The more showcases to the wall, the better the design and experience of a bathroom that provides a fuller image of the bedroom that is tiny.
Several adore their favorite animation characters to show on the toilet surfaces. The utilization of hues and the correct pastel colors is also significant in building the decor that is proper. Eventually, the mix of the correct toilet roof lights and pastel colors create an excellent matter to look at is walled by the toilet. No matter what your innovative, the space form can not be changed by the bathroom wall. Nevertheless, you're able to teach all your imagination to bring some lifestyle and colour while in the bathtub expertise.
of decorating a Lovely Bad Rack And Pinion Symptoms #4 Power Steering Hose, the notion could be altered routinely so your bathroom happens to be a much better spot. You are able to boost your bath expertise with the wall decor that is appropriate. Because the utilization of water from hot water can harm this wall design, using wallhangings shunned while in the toilet. The children's bathrooms likewise have distinct wall decorations.