Beautifulbeau•ti•ful (byo̅o̅′tə fəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- having beauty;
having qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.;
delighting the senses or mind: a beautiful dress; a beautiful speech.
- excellent of its kind: a beautiful putt on the seventh hole; The chef served us a beautiful roast of beef.
very pleasing or satisfying.
- the concept of beauty (usually prec. by the).
- (used with a pl. v.) beautiful things or people collectively (usually prec. by the): the good and the beautiful.
- the ideal of beauty (usually prec. by the): to strive to attain the beautiful.
fantastic: You got two front-row seats? Beautiful!
incredible: used ironically: Your car broke down in the middle of the freeway? Beautiful!
Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Holidayhol•i•day (hol′i dā′),USA pronunciation n.
- a day fixed by law or custom on which ordinary business is suspended in commemoration of some event or in honor of some person.
- any day of exemption from work (distinguished from working day).
- a time or period of exemption from any requirement, duty, assessment, etc.: New businesses may be granted a one-year tax holiday.
- a religious feast day;
holy day, esp. any of several usually commemorative holy days observed in Judaism.
- Sometimes, holidays. [Chiefly Brit.]a period of cessation from work or one of recreation;
- an unintentional gap left on a plated, coated, or painted surface.
- of or pertaining to a festival;
joyous: a holiday mood.
- suitable for a holiday: holiday attire.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to vacation: to holiday at the seaside.
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
CornwallCorn•wall (kôrn′wôl or, esp. Brit., -wəl),USA pronunciation n.
- a county in SW England. 397,200;
1369 sq. mi. (3545 sq. km).
- a city in SE Ontario, in S Canada, SW of Ottawa, on the St. Lawrence. 46,144.
Hi there, this photo is about Beautiful Family Holiday Cottages Cornwall #6 Family_cottages_cornwall-06. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 765 x 510. This photo's file size is just 96 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Family Holiday Cottages Cornwall.
Whether you are clinging a sizable oil-painting or even a small printing heart of the piece must be at eye-level. If you have a big bit of graphics you can look at to utilize it like a headboard. When dangling photographs or styles behind the counter constantly put up ins above the stand. Suspend pictures in rounded categories of rectangles or mathematical triangles to incorporate attention.
While accessorizing your bedroom don't forget about light. You need to produce, when purchasing lights make sure to purchase versions that go together with the beach theme. For seaside type lighting use clear-glass lamps filled with covers or figural light house fashioned lamps. The rug draw on your room together and can outline a place. Sleeping furniture completely to the rug for a hotter influence. Just use rugs that go with your beach extras.
Attention can be added by employing cushions aswell. Utilize patterns and many towards the top of the mattress and various colors designs while still maintaining design and the color within the style of one's room all together. Don't believe you have to get everything on your bedroom simultaneously. Check around to obtain the item that is excellent to match the Beautiful Family Holiday Cottages Cornwall #6 Family_cottages_cornwall-06. You will find offers at retailers that are consignment property sales and flea markets.