Outdoorout•door (out′dôr′, -dōr′),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, outdoors. characteristic of, located, occurring, or belonging outdoors: an outdoor barbecue; outdoor sports.
ChristmasChrist•mas (kris′məs),USA pronunciation n.
Christ′mas•sy, Christ′mas•y, adj.
- the annual festival of the Christian church commemorating the birth of Jesus: celebrated on December 25 and now generally observed as a legal holiday and an occasion for exchanging gifts.
Treetree (trē),USA pronunciation n., v., treed, tree•ing.
- a plant having a permanently woody main stem or trunk, ordinarily growing to a considerable height, and usually developing branches at some distance from the ground.
- any of various shrubs, bushes, and plants, as the banana, resembling a tree in form and size.
- something resembling a tree in shape, as a clothes tree or a crosstree.
- [Math., Ling.]See tree diagram.
- See family tree.
- a pole, post, beam, bar, handle, or the like, as one forming part of some structure.
- a shoetree or boot tree.
- a saddletree.
- a treelike group of crystals, as one forming in an electrolytic cell.
- a gallows or gibbet.
- the cross on which Christ was crucified.
- a data structure organized like a tree whose nodes store data elements and whose branches represent pointers to other nodes in the tree.
- See Christmas tree.
- up a tree, [Informal.]in a difficult or embarrassing situation;
at a loss;
tree ′like′, adj.
- to drive into or up a tree, as a pursued animal or person.
- [Informal.]to put into a difficult position.
- to stretch or shape on a tree, as a boot.
- to furnish (a structure) with a tree.
Stringstring (string),USA pronunciation n., v., strung;
strung or (Rare) stringed;
- a slender cord or thick thread used for binding or tying;
- something resembling a cord or thread.
- a mathematical entity used to represent elementary particles, as gravitons, quarks, or leptons, in terms of a small but finite stringlike object existing in the four dimensions of spacetime and in additional, hypothetical, spacelike dimensions. The theory of such objects(string theory) avoids the many mathematical difficulties that arise from treating particles as points.
- a narrow strip of flexible material, as cloth or leather, for tying parts together: the strings of a bonnet.
- a necklace consisting of a number of beads, pearls, or the like threaded or strung on a cord;
strand: She wore a double string of pearls.
- any series of things arranged or connected in a line or following closely one after another: a string of islands; a string of questions.
- a series of railroad cars coupled together but not constituting an entire train.
- a compilation of clippings of a stringer's published writings, submitted in request of payment according to an agreed space rate.
- a group of animals, esp. saddle horses, owned or used by one person: a string of polo ponies.
- (in a musical instrument) a tightly stretched cord or wire that produces a tone when caused to vibrate, as by plucking, striking, or friction of a bow.
- stringed instruments, esp. those played with a bow.
- players on such instruments in an orchestra or band.
- a bowstring.
- a cord or fiber in a plant.
- the tough piece uniting the two parts of a pod: the strings of beans.
- a stringcourse.
- Also called stringer. one of the sloping sides of a stair, supporting the treads and risers.
- a linear sequence of symbols, words, characters, or bits that is treated as a unit.
- [Billiards, Pool.]
- a stroke made by each player from the head of the table to the opposite cushion and back, to determine, by means of the resultant positions of the cue balls, who shall open the game.
- Also called string line. a line from behind which the cue ball is placed after being out of play.
- a complement of contestants or players grouped as a squad in accordance with their skill: He made the second string on the football team.
- Usually, strings. conditions or limitations on a proposal: a generous offer with no strings attached.
- [Obs.]a ligament, nerve, or the like in an animal body.
- on a or the string, [Informal.]subject to the whim of another;
in one's power;
dependent: After keeping me on a string for two months, they finally hired someone else.
- pull strings or wires:
- to use one's influence or authority, usually in secret, in order to bring about a desired result.
- to gain or attempt to gain one's objectives by means of influential friends, associates, etc.: He had his uncle pull strings to get him a promotion.
- to furnish with or as with a string or strings: tostring a bonnet;
to string a bow.
- to extend or stretch (a cord, thread, etc.) from one point to another.
- to thread on or as on a string: to string beads.
- to connect in or as in a line;
arrange in a series or succession: She knows how to string words together.
- to adjust the string of (a bow) or tighten the strings of (a musical instrument) to the required pitch.
- to equip (a bow or instrument) with new strings.
- to provide or adorn with something suspended or slung: a room strung with festoons.
- to deprive of a string or strings;
strip the strings from: to string beans.
- to make tense, as the sinews, nerves, mind, etc.
- to kill by hanging (usually fol. by up).
- to fool or hoax.
- to form into or move in a string or series: The ideas string together coherently.
- to form into a string or strings, as a glutinous substance does when pulled: Good taffy doesn't break —it strings.
- string along, [Informal.]
- to be in agreement;
follow with confidence: He found he couldn't string along with all their modern notions.
- to keep (a person) waiting or in a state of uncertainty.
- to deceive;
- string out:
- to extend;
stretch out: The parade strung out for miles.
- to prolong: The promised three days strung out to six weeks.
Lightslights (līts),USA pronunciation n.pl.
- the lungs, esp. of sheep, pigs, etc.
Hello guys, this attachment is about Outdoor Christmas Tree String Lights ( How Many Lights For A Christmas Tree #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1521 x 1980. It's file size is only 404 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this article: How Many Lights For A Christmas Tree.
For How Many Lights For A Christmas Tree has a green location that would generally be properly used like a playground location which is grown with various types of flowers that will produce a lovely and incorporate the house and aesthetic worth together. For your latest home garden decoration is normal of two parts, rear and particularly the leading of the home.
By which each portion will be fascinating to get distinct capabilities and maximized consequently an attractive yard and features a specific region, and will be used towards the needs of each household. Wildlife is one part of the How Many Lights For A Christmas Tree that can be designed to see the whole-house seems more gorgeous and beautiful. However, you may still find a lot of people who do not believe toomuch about designing the backyard so your appearance of the home seems from the exterior to be less beautiful and appealing.
To create a residence yard decor is modern front, there are some interesting tips as you are able to employ, therefore the park isn't merely a green place to place the plants develop effectively, but in addition can provide a value that is aesthetic that is good on the house front. Thus become an importance that is additional towards the house with naturalness.