DoverDo•ver (dō′vər),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport in E Kent, in SE England: point nearest the coast of France. 101,700.
- Strait of. French, Pas de Calais. a strait between England and France, connecting the English Channel and the North Sea: least width 20 mi. (32 km).
- a city in and the capital of Delaware, in the central part. 23,512.
- a city in SE New Hampshire. 22,377.
- a town in N New Jersey. 14,681.
- a city in E Ohio. 11,526.
Housinghous•ing1 (hou′zing),USA pronunciation n.
- any shelter, lodging, or dwelling place.
- houses collectively.
- the act of one who houses or puts under shelter.
- the providing of houses for a group or community: the housing of an influx of laborers.
- anything that covers or protects.
- [Mach.]a fully enclosed case and support for a mechanism.
- [Carpentry.]the space made in one piece of wood, or the like, for the insertion of another.
- Also called bury. the portion of a mast below the deck.
- Also called bury. the portion of a bowsprit aft of the forward part of the stem of a vessel.
- the doubling of an upper mast.
- a niche for a statue.
Authorityau•thor•i•ty (ə thôr′i tē, ə thor′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the power to determine, adjudicate, or otherwise settle issues or disputes;
the right to control, command, or determine.
- a power or right delegated or given;
authorization: Who has the authority to grant permission?
- a person or body of persons in whom authority is vested, as a governmental agency.
- Usually, authorities. persons having the legal power to make and enforce the law;
government: They finally persuaded the authorities that they were not involved in espionage.
- an accepted source of information, advice, etc.
- a quotation or citation from such a source.
- an expert on a subject: He is an authority on baseball.
- persuasive force;
conviction: She spoke with authority.
- a statute, court rule, or judicial decision that establishes a rule or principle of law;
- right to respect or acceptance of one's word, command, thought, etc.;
commanding influence: the authority of a parent; the authority of a great writer.
- mastery in execution or performance, as of a work of art or literature or a piece of music.
- a warrant for action;
Squaresquare (skwâr),USA pronunciation n., v., squared, squar•ing, adj., squar•er, squar•est, adv.
- a rectangle having all four sides of equal length.
- anything having this form or a form approximating it, as a city block, rectangular piece of candy, etc.
- an open area or plaza in a city or town, formed by the meeting or intersecting of two or more streets and often planted with grass, trees, etc., in the center.
- a rectangularly shaped area on a game board, as in chess or checkers.
- a try square,Tsquare, or the like.
- the second power of a quantity, expressed as a2 = a × a, where a is the quantity.
- a quantity that is the second power of another: Four is the square of two.
- a person who is ignorant of or uninterested in current fads, ideas, manners, tastes, etc.;
an old-fashioned, conventional, or conservative person.
- (formerly) a body of troops drawn up in quadrilateral form.
- a unit of measure for roofing materials, equal to 100 square feet (9.3 sq. m).
- a flower bud of the cotton plant.
- the area at the bottom of a hatchway.
- Usually, squares. a square meal: to get three squares a day.
- a situation in which two heavenly bodies or groups of heavenly bodies have celestial longitudes differing by 90 degrees, an aspect indicative of internal tension with an equally strong and conflicting need for adjustment.
- [Obs.]a pattern, standard, or example.
- on the square:
- at right angles.
just: Their dealings with us have always been on the square.
- out of square:
- not at right angles.
- not in agreement;
irregular: The inspector's conclusions are out of square with his earlier report.
- to reduce to square, rectangular, or cubical form (often fol. by off): He squared off the log to make a timber for his house.
- to mark out in one or more squares or rectangles.
- to test with measuring devices for deviation from a right angle, straight line, or plane surface.
- to multiply (a number or quantity) by itself;
raise to the second power.
- to describe or find a square that is equivalent in area to: to square a circle.
- to bring to the form of a right angle or right angles;
set at right angles to something else.
- to even the score of (a contest): to square a game.
- to set (the shoulders and back) in an erect posture so they form an angle similar to a right angle.
- to make straight, level, or even: Square the cloth on the table.
- to regulate, as by a standard;
- to adjust harmoniously or satisfactorily (often fol. by with): How could you square such actions with your conscience?
- to balance;
settle: to square a debt.
- to secure a desired action or attitude by means of bribery;
- to accord or agree (often fol. by with): Your theory does not square with the facts.
- to settle, even, or balance a matter, as by paying a bill, returning a favor, or tying a score.
- (of a cotton plant) to form buds.
- square around, [Baseball.](of a bunter) to shift the feet and body from a conventional batting stance to a position facing the pitcher, with the bat held across and in front of the body.
- square away:
- [Naut.]to arrange the yards so as to sail before the wind.
- to prepare;
get ready: Square away for dinner.
- to assume a position of defense or offense: The wrestlers squared away for the first fall.
- to organize or complete satisfactorily;
put in order: I want to square away the work before going on vacation.
- square off:
- to assume a posture of defense or offense, as in boxing: They squared off for a fight.
- to prepare to dispute with another;
show signs of opposition or resistance: The governor and the legislature are squaring off over the landfill issue.
- square the circle, to strive without chance of success;
attempt the impossible.
- square up, to pay or settle an account, bill, etc.: We squared up with the cashier and checked out of the hotel.
- formed by or as a right angle;
having some part or parts rectangular: a square corner.
- having four sides and four right angles in two dimensions or three pairs of parallel sides meeting at right angles in three dimensions;
having each dimension in the shape of a square or rectangle and all angles right angles: a square box.
- noting any unit of area measurement having the form of a square and designated by a unit of linear measurement forming a side of the square: one square foot.
- noting a system of area measurement in terms of such units.
- (of an area) equal to a square of a specified length on a side: five miles square.
- at right angles, or perpendicular.
- at right angles to the mast and the keel, as a yard.
- having a square or rectangular section: a square bar.
- having a solid, sturdy form, esp. when characterized by a rectilinear or angular outline.
- straight, level, or even, as a surface.
- leaving no balance of debt on either side;
having all accounts settled: I'm all square with my landlord.
- just, fair, or honest.
- straightforward, direct, or unequivocal.
- conventional or conservative in style or outlook;
- so as to be square;
in square or rectangular form.
- at right angles.
- fairly or honestly.
- directly or straightforwardly.
Apartmentsa•part•ment (ə pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or a group of related rooms, among similar sets in one building, designed for use as a dwelling.
- a building containing or made up of such rooms.
- any separated room or group of rooms in a house or other dwelling: We heard cries from an apartment at the back of the house.
- apartments, a set of rooms used as a dwelling by one person or one family.
Howdy , this photo is about Dover Housing Authority #5 Commerce Square Apartments. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1256 x 532. It's file size is only 119 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Dover Housing Authority.
Dover Housing Authority #5 Commerce Square Apartments maybe different to bedroom pal. But actually pick the design and ascertain the content of home backsplash is definitely so that the home companion rooang look neat and cross-eyed a task that must definitely be done! Usually the kitchen backsplash content that is commonly used is ceramic. Here's striking backsplash tile is exclusive! Let's discover!
The dreary coloring is extremely attached with the area layout or minimalist style Dover Housing Authority #5 Commerce Square Apartments that is modern. Thus also is applied while in the home. With trendy home design that was contemporary, kitchen tile were picked that have a pattern just like normal stone with dull shades-of coloring to be able to complement the setting in the kitchen. Home backsplash this period utilized throughout the home wall starting from the sink to storage.
Kitchen backsplash generally on the wall is used as being a kitchen sink area. Because generally in the area of the kitchen drain would have been a large amount of splashes of water or of used cooking gas and would be quite undesirable if it splashes about the surfaces of your home, so it's presented like a kitchen backsplash answer in addition to decorating accessories while in the home. Home tile is very quite floral design with style kitchen that is minimalist.