Toastertoast•er1 (tō′stər),USA pronunciation n.
- an instrument or appliance for toasting bread, muffins, etc.
- a person who toasts something.
Sliceslice (slīs),USA pronunciation n., v., sliced, slic•ing.
- a thin, flat piece cut from something: a slice of bread.
- a part, portion, or share: a slice of land.
- any of various implements with a thin, broad blade or part, as for turning food in a frying pan, serving fish at the table, or taking up printing ink;
- the path described by a ball, as in baseball or golf, that curves in a direction corresponding to the side from which it was struck.
- a ball describing such a path.
- [Tennis.]a stroke executed by hitting down on the ball with an underhand motion and thus creating backspin.
- to cut into slices;
divide into parts.
- to cut through or cleave with or as if with a knife: The ship sliced the sea.
- to cut off or remove as a slice or slices (sometimes fol. by off, away, from, etc.).
- to remove by means of a slice, slice bar, or similar implement.
- to hit (a ball) so as to result in a slice.
- to slice something.
- to admit of being sliced.
- (of a player) to slice the ball.
- (of a ball) to describe a slice in flight.
Cratecrate (krāt),USA pronunciation n., v., crat•ed, crat•ing.
- a slatted wooden box or framework for packing, shopping, or storing fruit, furniture, glassware, crockery, etc.
- any completely enclosed boxlike packing or shipping case.
- something rickety and dilapidated, esp. an automobile: They're still driving around in the old crate they bought 20 years ago.
- a quantity, esp. of fruit, that is often packed in a crate approximately 2 × 1 × 1 ft. (0.6 × 0.3 × 0.3 m): a crate of oranges.
- to pack in a crate.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Barrelbar•rel (bar′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -reled, -rel•ing or (esp. Brit.) -relled, -rel•ling.
- a cylindrical wooden container with slightly bulging sides made of staves hooped together, and with flat, parallel ends.
- the quantity that such a vessel of some standard size can hold: for most liquids, 31½ U.S. gallons (119 L);
for petroleum, 42 U.S. gallons (159 L);
for dry materials, 105 U.S. dry quarts (115 L). Abbr.: bbl
- any large quantity: a barrel of fun.
- any container, case, or part similar to a wooden barrel in form.
- [Ordn.]the tube of a gun.
- [Mach.]the chamber of a pump in which the piston works.
- a drum turning on a shaft, as in a weight-driven clock.
- [Horol.]the cylindrical case in a watch or clock within which the mainspring is coiled.
- [Ornith. Obs.]a calamus or quill.
- the trunk of a quadruped, esp. of a horse, cow, etc.
- the main portion of a capstan, about which the rope winds, between the drumhead at the top and the pawl rim at the bottom.
- a rotating horizontal cylinder in which manufactured objects are coated or polished by tumbling in a suitable substance.
- any structure having the form of a barrel vault.
- Also called throat. a passageway in a carburetor that has the shape of a Venturi tube.
- over a barrel, [Informal.]in a helpless, weak, or awkward position;
unable to act: They really had us over a barrel when they foreclosed the mortgage.
- to put or pack in a barrel or barrels.
- to finish (metal parts) by tumbling in a barrel.
- to force to go or proceed at high speed: He barreled his car through the dense traffic.
- to travel or drive very fast: to barrel along the highway.
Hello , this photo is about Kitchenaid Toaster 2 Slice #5 Crate And Barrel. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 752 x 752. This image's file size is only 45 KB. If You want to save This photo to Your computer, you might Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Kitchenaid Toaster 2 Slice.
Just how do I choose the Kitchenaid Toaster 2 Slice that is best? Once we understand, the role of the kitchen desk will help the home kitchen's capabilities. The existence with this table is not merely useful as a mix of food, but additionally a direct effect on the style of your kitchen developed. In evaluating the pros and drawbacks as a result of significant kitchen counter product currently, pick the best state your experience.
Preferably, the kitchen table may be claimed top quality if it's a tough construction, easy to clean, wonderful, mark resistant, tough, heat resistant, and simple maintenance. But needless to say none of the products that service the above characteristics all. Thus, you should adjust within the kitchen, where the aspects that ought to be highlighted to the ailments.