Levolor A7004214241 Drapery Carrier Traverse Rod Slide-DRAPERY CARRIERS ( Drapery Carriers Pictures Gallery #8) Photos Collection
Draperydrap•er•y (drā′pə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -er•ies.
- coverings, hangings, clothing, etc., of fabric, esp. as arranged in loose, graceful folds.
- Often, draperies. long curtains, usually of heavy fabric and often designed to open and close across a window.
- the draping or arranging of hangings, clothing, etc., in graceful folds.
- [Art.]hangings, clothing, etc., as represented in sculpture or painting.
- cloths or textile fabrics collectively.
- See dry goods.
- the stock, shop, or business of a draper.
Traversetrav•erse (trav′ərs, trə vûrs′),USA pronunciation v., -ersed, -ers•ing, n., adj.
- to pass or move over, along, or through.
- to go to and fro over or along.
- to extend across or over: A bridge traverses the stream.
- to go up, down, or across (a rope, mountain, hill, etc.) at an angle: The climbers traversed the east face of the mountain.
- to ski across (a hill or slope).
- to cause to move laterally.
- to look over, examine, or consider carefully;
- to go counter to;
- to contradict or deny.
- (in the law of pleading) to deny formally (an allegation of fact set forth in a previous pleading).
- to join issue upon.
- to turn and point (a gun) in any direction.
- to pass along or go across something;
cross: a point in the river where we could traverse.
- to ski across a hill or slope on a diagonal.
- to turn laterally, as a gun.
- [Fencing.]to glide the blade toward the hilt of the contestant's foil while applying pressure to the blade.
- the act of passing across, over, or through.
- something that crosses, obstructs, or thwarts;
- a transversal or similar line.
- a place where one may traverse or cross;
- [Archit.]a transverse gallery or loft of communication in a church or other large building.
- a bar, strip, rod, or other structural part placed or extending across;
- a railing, lattice, or screen serving as a barrier.
- the zigzag track of a vessel compelled by contrary winds or currents to sail on different courses.
- each of the runs in a single direction made in such sailing.
- a defensive barrier, parapet, or the like, placed transversely.
- a defensive barrier thrown across the terreplein or the covered way of a fortification to protect it from enfilade fire.
- [Gunnery.]the horizontal turning of a gun so as to make it point in any required direction.
- the motion of a lathe tool or grinding wheel along a piece of work.
- a part moving along a piece of work in this way, as the carriage of a lathe.
- a series of intersecting surveyed lines whose lengths and angles of intersection, measured at instrument stations, are recorded graphically on a map and in numerical form in data tables. Cf. closed traverse.
- [Law.]a formal denial of some matter of fact alleged by the other side.
tra•vers ′a•ble, adj.
- lying, extending, or passing across;
tra•vers ′al, n.
tra•vers ′er, n.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
CARRIERScar•ri•er (kar′ē ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that carries.
- an employee of the post office who carries mail.
- a person who delivers newspapers, magazines, etc., on a particular route.
- an individual or company, as a railroad or steamship line, engaged in transporting passengers or goods for profit.
- See common carrier.
- a company that acts or functions as an underwriter or insurer.
- a frame, usually of metal, attached to a vehicle for carrying skis, luggage, etc., as on top of an automobile or station wagon;
- See aircraft carrier.
- an individual harboring specific pathogenic organisms who, though often immune to the agent harbored, may transmit the disease to others.
- an individual possessing an unexpressed, recessive trait.
- the bearer of a defective gene.
- Also called car′rier wave′. the wave whose amplitude, frequency, or phase is to be varied or modulated to transmit a signal.
- [Mach.]a mechanism by which something is carried or moved.
- a catalytic agent that brings about a transfer of an element or group of atoms from one compound to another.
- Also called charge carrier. any of the mobile electrons or holes in a metal or semiconductor that enable it to conduct electrical charge.
- [Physical Chem.]a usually inactive substance that acts as a vehicle for an active substance.
- See carrier pigeon.
- [Painting.]base1 (def. 15b).
Hello guys, this attachment is about Levolor A7004214241 Drapery Carrier Traverse Rod Slide-DRAPERY CARRIERS ( Drapery Carriers Pictures Gallery #8). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 634 x 476. It's file size is just 10 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Drapery Carriers.
The features of this type are pure and authentic. Color correction can be done via a procedure for varnish. However, this sort of wood flooring value offer somewhat superior because it is constructed of wood parts that are solid. a long time is taken by the installation and typically cause chemical scents from completing.
This sort of material isn't tolerant to water. Where top of the level resembles wood pattern made from a kind of plastic, this kind of timber is actually a clone of the first wooden surfaces. Since it is made of plastic material in order greater damage resistance. But if you crave a warm environment with natural motifs produced from the original Levolor A7004214241 Drapery Carrier Traverse Rod Slide-DRAPERY CARRIERS ( Drapery Carriers Pictures Gallery #8) , Laminated Ground is certainly not the choice that is right.
The features of manufactured wood flooring is frequently called manufactured parquet is in the act are created such that the most popular problems that generally arise in strong wood including depreciation and folding doesn't happen, the way the engineering program covering where the layers of wood equipped with feed direction other to each other layers, the most effective layer is made of venner (layers of wood).