Flex Duct Bath Exhaust Vent Fan Terminating Straight Up Through The Roof Surface (C) (beautiful Bathroom Extractor Fan Through Roof #10) Images Gallery
Flexflex1 (fleks),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend, as a part of the body: He flexed his arms to show off his muscles.
- to tighten (a muscle) by contraction.
- to bend.
- the act of flexing.
- any flexible, insulated electric cord;
an electric cord or extension cord.
- [Slang.]an elastic band, as a garter.
- an inflection point.
Bathbath1 (bath, bäth),USA pronunciation n., pl. baths (baᵺz, bäᵺz, baths, bäths),USA pronunciation v.
- a washing or immersion of something, esp. the body, in water, steam, etc., as for cleansing or medical treatment: I take a bath every day. Give the dog a bath.
- a quantity of water or other liquid used for this purpose: running a bath.
- a container for water or other cleansing liquid, as a bathtub.
- a room equipped for bathing;
bathroom: The house has two baths.
- a building containing rooms or apartments with equipment for bathing;
- Often, baths. one of the elaborate bathing establishments of the ancients: the baths of Caracalla.
- Usually, baths. a town or resort visited for medical treatment by bathing or the like;
- a preparation, as an acid solution, in which something is immersed.
- the container for such a preparation.
- a device for controlling the temperature of something by the use of a surrounding medium, as sand, water, oil, etc.
- the depressed hearth of a steelmaking furnace.
- the molten metal being made into steel in a steelmaking furnace.
- the state of being covered by a liquid, as perspiration: in a bath of sweat.
- take a bath, [Informal.]to suffer a large financial loss: Many investors are taking a bath on their bond investments.
- to wash or soak in a bath.
Exhaustex•haust (ig zôst′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to drain of strength or energy, wear out, or fatigue greatly, as a person: I have exhausted myself working.
- to use up or consume completely;
expend the whole of: He exhausted a fortune in stock-market speculation.
- to draw out all that is essential in (a subject, topic, etc.);
treat or study thoroughly.
- to empty by drawing out the contents: to exhaust a tank of fuel oil.
- to create a vacuum in.
- to draw out or drain off completely.
- to deprive wholly of useful or essential properties, possessions, resources, etc.
- to deprive of ingredients by the use of solvents, as a drug.
- to destroy the fertility of (soil), as by intensive cultivation.
- to pass out or escape, as spent steam from the cylinder of an engine.
- the escape of steam or gases from the cylinder of an engine.
- the steam or gases ejected.
- Also called exhaust system. the parts of an engine through which the exhaust is ejected.
Ventvent1 (vent),USA pronunciation n.
- an opening, as in a wall, serving as an outlet for air, smoke, fumes, or the like.
- an opening at the earth's surface from which volcanic material, as lava, steam, or gas, is emitted.
- [Zool.]the anal or excretory opening of animals, esp. of those below mammals, as birds and reptiles.
- the small opening at the breech of a gun by which fire is communicated to the charge.
- a means of exit or escape;
an outlet, as from confinement.
release: to give vent to one's emotions.
- [Obs.]the act or fact of venting;
emission or discharge.
- to give free play or expression to (an emotion, passion, etc.): to vent rage.
- to give public utterance to: to vent one's opinions.
- to relieve by giving expression to something: He vented his disappointment by criticizing his successor.
- to release or discharge (liquid, smoke, etc.).
- to furnish or provide with a vent or vents.
- to be relieved of pressure or discharged by means of a vent.
- (of an otter or other animal) to rise to the surface of the water to breathe.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Upup (up),USA pronunciation adv., prep., adj., n., v., upped, up•ping.
- to, toward, or in a more elevated position: to climb up to the top of a ladder.
- to or in an erect position: to stand up.
- out of bed: to get up.
- above the horizon: The moon came up.
- to or at any point that is considered higher.
- to or at a source, origin, center, or the like: to follow a stream up to its source.
- to or at a higher point or degree, as of rank, size, value, pitch, loudness, brightness, maturity, or speed:to move up in a firm;
to pump up a tire;
to turn a lantern up;
Prices are going up. Speak up! Hurry up!
in a leading position in a competition: He managed to get up on his opponent by three points.
- in continuing contact, esp. as reflecting continuing awareness, knowledge, etc.: to keep up with the latest developments in mathematics.
- into or in activity, operation, etc.: to set up vibrations.
- into a state of emotional agitation or distress: His insults left her all roiled up.
- into existence, visible form, etc.: His sample was worked up in the studio.
- into view, prominence, or consideration: The lost papers have turned up.
- into or in a place of safekeeping, storage, retirement, etc.: to lay up riches; to put up preserves.
- into or in a state of union, contraction, etc.: to add up a column of figures; to fold up.
- to the required or final point: to pay up one's debts; burned up.
- to a state of completion;
to an end: She finished it all up.
- to a halt: The riders reined up and dismounted.
- [Baseball.]being the player or team batting;
- (used as a function word for additional emphasis, sometimes prec. by it): Go wake your father up. What plugged it up? We laughed it up.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The golfer was two strokes up on his nearest competitor.
apiece: The score was seven up in the final quarter.
- (of machines or equipment, as computers) working;
in working order or in operation.
- [Informal.]without the addition of ice;
straight up: Bring me a martini, up.
- [Naut.]toward the wind: Put the helm up.
- all up with, at or approaching the end of;
with defeat or ruin imminent for: He realized it was all up with him when the search party began to close in.
- go up in one's lines. See line 1 (def. 58).
- up against, faced or confronted with: They were up against formidable obstacles.
- up against it, in a difficult situation, esp. in financial straits: There was no one to help him when he was up against it.
- up and around, recovered from an illness;
able to leave one's bed. Also, up and about.
- up and down:
- back and forth;
backward and forward: He paced up and down.
- from top to bottom or head to toe: She looked me up and down before replying.
- up for, considered as eligible or as a possibility for (something): The child is up for adoption. Three actresses are up for the role.
- up to:
- as far as or approaching (a certain part, degree, point, etc.): She went wading up to her knees. I am up to the eighth lesson.
- in full realization or attainment of: He worked up to president of the company.
- as many as;
to the limit of: The car will seat up to five persons.
- having adequate powers or ability for;
equal to: He didn't think I was up to the job.
- the duty or responsibility of;
incumbent upon: It's up to you to break the news to him.
- engaged in;
doing: What have you been up to lately?
- to, toward, or at an elevated place on or in: They went up the stairs. The cat is up the tree.
- to, toward, or at a high or higher station, condition, or rank on or in: He is well up the social ladder.
- at or to a farther point or higher place on or in: She is up the street. I'm going up the street.
- toward the source, origin, etc., of: up the stream.
- toward a particular direction or in the interior of, as a region or territory: The explorers were up north.
- in a course or direction that is contrary to that of: to row up the current.
- up your ass, [Slang](vulgar). See shove (def. 6). Also, up yours.
- moving in or related to a direction that is up or is regarded as up: the up elevator; the up train traveling north; the up platform of a railroad station.
aware (usually fol. by on or in): She is always up on current events.
terminated: The game is up. Your hour is up.
- going on or happening;
occurring: What's up over there?
- having a high position or station: He is up in society.
- in an erect, vertical, or raised position: The gate at the railroad crossing is up. The tent is up.
- above the earth or ground: The corn is up and ready to be harvested.
- in the air;
aloft: The meteorological balloons are up. The airplanes are up for their reconnaissance flights.
- (of heavenly bodies) risen above the horizon: The sun is up.
- awake or out of bed: to be up with insomnia.
- mounted on horseback: He knows which jockeys are up in every race.
- (of water in natural bodies) high with relation to the banks or shore: The tide is up.
constructed: The new museum is up and open to the public.
- facing upward: He is resting and his face is up.
- See sunnyside up.
- (of roads, highways, etc.) having the surface broken or removed (usually used in combination): a torn-up road.
- in revolt, mutiny, or rebellious agitation: Many territories were up and preparing to send troops against the government.
- in a state of agitation: Beware of him when his temper is up.
- [Informal.]cheerful or optimistic;
- [Informal.]productive, favorable, or profitable: a string of up months for the company.
- afoot or amiss: Her nervous manner told me that something was up.
- in a state of enthusiastic or confident readiness (usually fol. by for): The team was definitely up for the game.
on the way: She was on a ship up for Australia.
- resolved in an unfavorable or undesired way: They knew that their game was up.
- higher than formerly in cost, amount, degree, etc.: The price of meat was up.
- (of age) advanced (usually fol. by in): He is rather spry for a man so up in years.
- active: The captain wished to set sail as soon as the wind was up.
- in a legal proceeding as defendant: He is up for murder.
- in operation or ready for use: The theater's lights are up.
- (of points or other standards used to determine the winner in a competition) ahead;
in advance: He won the game with two points up over his opponent.
- considered or under consideration: a candidate up for reelection; a bill that is up before Congress.
bet: He won all the money up in the game.
- living or located inland or on elevated ground: They live in a village two miles up from the coast.
- (used with a preceding numeral to indicate that a score is tied in a competition): It was 10 up at the end of the first half.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents: They scored three times in a row to go two up.
- straight up. See straight (def. 38).
- up and doing, [Informal.]actively engaged;
busy: During her convalescence she longed to be up and doing.
- an upward movement;
- a rise of fortune, mood, etc.
- a time of good fortune, prosperity, or happiness: He has had more ups than downs in his career.
- an upbound means of public transportation, as a train or bus.
- [Informal.]a feeling or state of happiness, exuberance, or elation.
- [Slang.]upper (def. 10).
- a person or thing that is in a favorable position of wealth, fortune, etc.: People who were ups in the business world suffered losses in the economic depression.
- an upward slope;
- an upward course or rise, as in price or value: The landlord promised his tenants there would be no further ups in the rent this year.
- on the up and up, [Informal.]frank;
sincere: He seems to be on the up and up.Also, on the up-and-up.
- to put or take up.
- to make larger;
step up: to up output.
- to raise;
go better than (a preceding wager): to up the ante.
- [Informal.]to start up;
begin something abruptly (usually fol. by and and another verb): Then he upped and ran away from home.
- (often used imperatively or hortatively) to rise up: Up, men, and fight until all the enemy are defeated!
Throughthrough (thro̅o̅),USA pronunciation prep.
- in at one end, side, or surface and out at the other: to pass through a tunnel; We drove through Denver without stopping. Sun came through the window.
beyond: to go through a stop sign without stopping.
- from one to the other of;
between or among the individual members or parts of: to swing through the trees; This book has passed through many hands.
- over the surface of, by way of, or within the limits or medium of: to travel through a country; to fly through the air.
- during the whole period of;
throughout: They worked through the night.
- having reached the end of;
done with: to be through one's work.
- to and including: from 1900 through 1950.
- by the means or instrumentality of;
by the way or agency of: It was through him they found out.
- by reason of or in consequence of: to run away through fear.
- in at the first step of a process, treatment, or method of handling, passing through subsequent steps or stages in order, and finished, accepted, or out of the last step or stage: The body of a car passes through 147 stages on the production line. The new tax bill finally got through Congress.
- in at one end, side, or surface and out at the other: to push a needle through; just passing through.
- all the way;
along the whole distance: This train goes through to Boston.
- throughout: soaking wet through.
- from the beginning to the end: to read a letter through.
- to the end: to carry a matter through.
- to a favorable or successful conclusion: He barely managed to pull through.
- through and through:
- through the whole extent of;
thoroughly: cold through and through.
- from beginning to end;
in all respects: an aristocrat through and through.
- having completed an action, process, etc.;
finished: Please be still until I'm through. When will you be through with school?
- at the end of all relations or dealings: My sister insists she's through with selfish friends.
- passing or extending from one end, side, or surface to the other.
- traveling or moving to a destination without changing of trains, planes, etc.: a through flight.
- (of a road, route, way, course, etc., or of a ticket, routing order, etc.) admitting continuous or direct passage;
having no interruption, obstruction, or hindrance: a through highway; through ticket.
- (of a bridge truss) having a deck or decks within the depth of the structure. Cf. deck (def. 21).
- of no further use or value;
washed-up: Critics say he's through as a writer.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Roofroof (ro̅o̅f, rŏŏf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. roofs, v.
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house, as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.
Surfacesur•face (sûr′fis),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -faced, -fac•ing.
- the outer face, outside, or exterior boundary of a thing;
outermost or uppermost layer or area.
- any face of a body or thing: the six surfaces of a cube.
- extent or area of outer face;
- the outward appearance, esp. as distinguished from the inner nature: to look below the surface of a matter.
- [Geom.]any figure having only two dimensions;
part or all of the boundary of a solid.
- land or sea transportation, rather than air, underground, or undersea transportation.
- an airfoil.
- of, on, or pertaining to the surface;
- apparent rather than real;
superficial: to be guilty of surface judgments.
- of, pertaining to, or via land or sea: surface mail.
- belonging to a late stage in the transformational derivation of a sentence;
belonging to the surface structure.
- to finish the surface of;
give a particular kind of surface to;
make even or smooth.
- to bring to the surface;
cause to appear openly: Depth charges surfaced the sub. So far we've surfaced no applicants.
- to rise to the surface: The submarine surfaced after four days.
- to work on or at the surface.
F, equiv. to sur- sur-1 + face face, appar. modeled on L superficies superficies] sur′face•less, adj.
Howdy folks, this attachment is about Flex Duct Bath Exhaust Vent Fan Terminating Straight Up Through The Roof Surface (C) (beautiful Bathroom Extractor Fan Through Roof #10). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 608 x 456. This post's file size is just 28 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Bathroom Extractor Fan Through Roof.
You're the type of who tend seldom and to be occupied spending some time athome? Do not make it like a hurdle to possess flowers in the home. But, needless to say, you have to purchase the proper plant since it is influential of choosing a Bathroom Extractor Fan Through Roof in terms. Greater usage of exotic crops for preservation is not too difficult, if you are the type of who rather hectic.
Different herbs that you could select are Sansevieria. you must choose a different pot because of the size that's Sansevieria that is bigger, although cure resembles a cactus. Whatever pot you choose, attempt to make certain that it has a drainage hole at the bottom. Stagnant water in a box may lead pot lounging locations become inducing the beginning of root rot and dull, moist. If possible, please also select Flex Duct Bath Exhaust Vent Fan Terminating Straight Up Through The Roof Surface (C) (beautiful Bathroom Extractor Fan Through Roof #10) that have thighs for easy discharge.
Cactus, like, only needs a tiny water inside their attention which means you don't require an excessive amount of focus on it. Generally, cacti are sold in shapes that were modest in order to pick a small pan anyway. Select a shade container that matches the entire style topic of your residence.