Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
ScottScott (skot),USA pronunciation n.
- Barbara Ann, born 1928, Canadian figure skater.Dred (dred),USA pronunciation 1795?–1858, a black slave whose suit for freedom (1857) was denied by the U.S. Supreme Court(Dred Scott Decision) on the grounds that a slave was not a citizen and therefore could not sue in a federal court.
- Duncan Campbell, 1862–1947, Canadian poet and public official.
- Sir George Gilbert, 1811–78, English architect.
- his grandson, Sir Giles Gilbert, 1880–1960, English architect.Robert Fal•con (fôl′kən, fal′-, fô′kən),USA pronunciation 1868–1912, British naval officer and antarctic explorer.
- Sir Walter, 1771–1832, Scottish novelist and poet.Win•field (win′fēld′),USA pronunciation 1786–1866, U.S. general.
- a male given name.
Illinois (approved esp. for use with zip code).
Il, [Symbol, Chem.]
var. of in- 2 (by assimilation) before l: illation.
var. of in- 3 (by assimilation) before l: illogical.
var. of -ile: civil.
Hi , this picture is about Flossmoor Post Office #2 2835 Scott Cres Rd, Flossmoor, IL 60422. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 525 x 394. It's file size is only 57 KB. If You ought to download This picture to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Flossmoor Post Office.
Among the most typical queries we consult is how do I repaint my bathtub mirror? The bathrooms are likewise the center point of the lavatory and have many benefits through the years. By painting or remodeling your Flossmoor Post Office #2 2835 Scott Cres Rd, Flossmoor, IL 60422, you paint the bath vanity with comparable simplicity, can deliver life for the old bathroom and takes only some nights of function and create a wonderful weekend task.
First we must prepare bathroom cabinet to achieve this you need mild detergent and sandpaper screwdriver. Making use of your screwdriver, eliminate the hinges and eliminate most of the compartments from your cupboard that is present. Next grab a bit of sand and your sandpaper all done from your makeup cabinet. Make certain the sand both sides of the bathroom door. Marginally bathe the entire bathroom with gentle detergent after you have concluded sanding the entranceway.
Utilize a high-quality primer to allow the exterior floor of the Flossmoor Post Office #2 2835 Scott Cres Rd, Flossmoor, IL 60422 t consult your gear store that is local to get the correct primer for the project that is particular. Let before looking to paint your bathroom vanity, the primer dried. Record from all sides around your bathroom vanity not to get color in your surfaces or floors.