Projectionpro•jec•tion (prə jek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a projecting or protruding part.
- the state or fact of jutting out or protruding.
- a causing to jut or protrude.
- the act, process, or result of projecting.
- [Cartog.]a systematic construction of lines drawn on a plane surface representative of and corresponding to the meridians and parallels of the curved surface of the earth or celestial sphere.
- the act of reproducing on a surface, by optical means, a remote image on a film, slide, etc.
- an image so reproduced.
- the act of visualizing and regarding an idea or the like as an objective reality.
- something that is so visualized and regarded.
- calculation of some future thing: They fell short of their projection for the rate of growth.
- the act of communicating distinctly and forcefully to an audience.
- the tendency to ascribe to another person feelings, thoughts, or attitudes present in oneself, or to regard external reality as embodying such feelings, thoughts, etc., in some way.
- [Psychoanal.]such an ascription relieving the ego of a sense of guilt or other intolerable feeling.
- the act of planning or scheming.
- [Alchemy.]the casting of the powder of philosophers' stone upon metal in fusion, to transmute it into gold or silver.
Screensscreen (skrēn),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable or fixed device, usually consisting of a covered frame, that provides shelter, serves as a partition, etc.
- a permanent, usually ornamental partition, as around the choir of a church or across the hall of a medieval house.
- a specially prepared, light-reflecting surface on which motion pictures, slides, etc., may be projected.
- motion pictures collectively or the motion-picture industry.
- the external surface of the large end of a cathode-ray tube of a television set, radar receiver, etc., on which an electronically created picture or image is formed.
- Also called video screen. the portion of a terminal or monitor upon which information is displayed.
- frame (def. 10).
- anything that shelters, protects, or conceals: a screen of secrecy; A screen of fog prevented our seeing the ship.
- a frame holding a mesh of wire, cloth, or plastic, for placing in a window or doorway, around a porch, etc., to admit air but exclude insects.
- a sieve, riddle, or other meshlike device used to separate smaller particles or objects from larger ones, as for grain or sand.
- a system for screening or grouping people, objects, etc.
- a body of troops sent out to protect the movement of an army.
- [Navy.]a protective formation of small vessels, as destroyers, around or in front of a larger ship or ships.
- a shield designed to prevent interference between various agencies: electric screen.
- See screen grid.
- a plate of ground glass or the like on which the image is brought into focus in a camera before being photographed.
- [Photoengraving.]a transparent plate containing two sets of fine parallel lines, one crossing the other, used in the halftone process.
- any of various offensive plays in which teammates form a protective formation around the ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, etc.
- any of various defensive plays in which teammates conceal or block an opposing ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, or the goal, basket, net, etc., itself.
- to shelter, protect, or conceal with or as if with a screen.
- to select, reject, consider, or group (people, objects, ideas, etc.) by examining systematically: Job applicants were screened by the personnel department.
- to provide with a screen or screens to exclude insects: He screened the porch so they could enjoy sitting out on summer evenings.
- to sift or sort by passing through a screen.
- to project (a motion picture, slide, etc.) on a screen.
- [Motion Pictures.]
- to show (a motion picture), esp. to an invited audience, as of exhibitors and critics.
- to photograph with a motion-picture camera;
- to adapt (a story, play, etc.) for presentation as a motion picture.
- to lighten (type or areas of a line engraving) by etching a regular pattern of dots or lines into the printing surface.
- to be projected on a motion-picture screen.
Hi , this picture is about Fixed Projection Screens ( Ceiling Recessed Projector Screen Home Design Ideas #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 656 x 656. It's file size is just 26 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Ceiling Recessed Projector Screen.
We'd like to discuss some tips about timber flooring hues before speaking about Fixed Projection Screens ( Ceiling Recessed Projector Screen Home Design Ideas #2). Black and black hues are a common alternative for designers' galleries, modern interiors and chic. Dirty if you prefer a vintage search natural wood or conventional brown shade which will be great. Colour range and vibrant (various shades of crimson: cherry and ash Jatoba or tainted inside the same color) that's ideal for professional rooms, workplaces along with other substantial spaces where the ground becomes a fundamental section of the decoration.
Brown warm platinum and timber hues that are red can make your room cozy. Floor that is gray and bright could make your place roomy. If the ability to disguise scratches and a small dent really are a must go for natural tinted timber floor in matt finish. Keep in mind that the colors should match one another and comparison. The floor can't have identical hues as furniture.
There is no better method to establish along with of the ground rather than looking at the trial spot in natural light whilst the Fixed Projection Screens ( Ceiling Recessed Projector Screen Home Design Ideas #2) images and virtual room manager will give a general idea of exactly what the ultimate outcome could be.