Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Wastewaste (wāst),USA pronunciation v., wast•ed, wast•ing, n., adj.
- to consume, spend, or employ uselessly or without adequate return;
use to no avail or profit;
squander: to waste money; to waste words.
- to fail or neglect to use: to waste an opportunity.
- to destroy or consume gradually;
wear away: The waves waste the rock of the shore.
- to wear down or reduce in bodily substance, health, or strength;
enfeeble: to be wasted by disease or hunger.
- to destroy, devastate, or ruin: a country wasted by a long and futile war.
- to kill or murder.
- to be consumed, spent, or employed uselessly or without giving full value or being fully utilized or appreciated.
- to become gradually consumed, used up, or worn away: A candle wastes in burning.
- to become physically worn;
lose flesh or strength;
become emaciated or enfeebled.
- to diminish gradually;
dwindle, as wealth, power, etc.: The might of England is wasting.
- to pass gradually, as time.
- useless consumption or expenditure;
use without adequate return;
an act or instance of wasting: The project was a waste of material, money, time, and energy.
- neglect, instead of use: waste of opportunity.
- gradual destruction, impairment, or decay: the waste and repair of bodily tissue.
- devastation or ruin, as from war or fire.
- a region or place devastated or ruined: The forest fire left a blackened waste.
- anything unused, unproductive, or not properly utilized.
- an uncultivated tract of land.
- a wild region or tract of land;
desolate country, desert, or the like.
- an empty, desolate, or dreary tract or extent: a waste of snow.
- anything left over or superfluous, as excess material or by-products, not of use for the work in hand: a fortune made in salvaging factory wastes.
- remnants, as from the working of cotton, used for wiping machinery, absorbing oil, etc.
- [Phys. Geog.]material derived by mechanical and chemical disintegration of rock, as the detritus transported by streams, rivers, etc.
- wastes, excrement.
- go to waste, to fail to be used or consumed;
be wasted: She hates to see good food go to waste.
- lay waste, to devastate;
ruin: Forest fires lay waste thousands of acres yearly.
- not used or in use: waste energy; waste talents.
- (of land, regions, etc.) wild, desolate, barren, or uninhabited;
- (of regions, towns, etc.) in a state of desolation and ruin, as from devastation or decay.
- left over or superfluous: to utilize waste products of manufacture.
- having served or fulfilled a purpose;
no longer of use.
- rejected as useless or worthless;
refuse: to salvage waste products.
- pertaining to material unused by or unusable to the organism.
- designed or used to receive, hold, or carry away excess, superfluous, used, or useless material (often in combination): a waste pipe; waste container.
Basketsbas•ket (bas′kit, bä′skit),USA pronunciation n.
- a container made of twigs, rushes, thin strips of wood, or other flexible material woven together.
- a container made of pieces of thin veneer, used for packing berries, vegetables, etc.
- the amount contained in a basket;
a basketful: to pick a basket of apples.
- anything like a basket in shape or use: He never empties my wastepaper basket.
- any group of things or different things grouped as a unit;
package deal: You can't buy the single stock; you have to take the basket--all companies, stocks and bonds.
- the car or gondola suspended beneath a balloon, as for carrying passengers or scientific instruments into the atmosphere.
- an open net suspended from a metal rim attached to the backboard and through which the ball must pass in order for a player to score points.
- a score, counting two for a field goal and one for a free throw.
- Also called snow ring. [Skiing.]a ring strapped to the base of a ski pole to limit penetration of the pole in the snow.
- (vulgar). the male genitals, esp. when outlined by a tight-fitting garment.
Howdy there, this attachment is about Attractive Franke Sink Waste #1 Strainer Baskets. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 616 x 410. This blog post's file size is only 25 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Franke Sink Waste.
The shade impression has been tested as a channel for your generation of mood, mental impression, model, along with the style or identity of the bedroom. Shades might be shown using furniture's reputation, wall colour versions, accessories soft furnishings, trinkets home, also picture home.
The current presence of furniture because a space, along with collection is dominated by it can significantly influence the feeling that in with a furniture. Make of incorporating colour together with the place furniture, no error you have. Here are a few perceptions that will be caused the many colors for your style of one's home fixtures or furniture.
Especially if you've pets such as cats or dogs, must prevent furniture and accessories' use is bright. You'll be irritated with attention that is additional. The bright coloring is usually swiftly clear soil or if spots. So you will undoubtedly be impressed quickly obsolete and rundown, consequently no-more sophisticated furniture.
A lot more colors that you can use to not offer specific consequences about your home furniture's utilization style. You'll be able to choose green or brown leaves, if you choose Franke Sink Waste that caused the mysterious, for natural colour. For a stylish and sleek perception might be displayed by delivering the colour black.
Favor Attractive Franke Sink Waste #1 Strainer Baskets, gives a new impression, the impression and simple impression. In the event you design it for comfortable furnishings furniture purposes, this impact would seem traditional shades. But when you're planning furniture for desk or chair it'll supply the feeling of a classy and straightforward. White would work for layer a chair, a couch.
Should you curently have children who're grown outdated using this style applies. You should avoid these colors, if your kids are toddlers. Why? Yes of course, to prevent the feeling of dirty that induced in playing with your chosen furniture because not him youngsters.