Basketbas•ket (bas′kit, bä′skit),USA pronunciation n.
- a container made of twigs, rushes, thin strips of wood, or other flexible material woven together.
- a container made of pieces of thin veneer, used for packing berries, vegetables, etc.
- the amount contained in a basket;
a basketful: to pick a basket of apples.
- anything like a basket in shape or use: He never empties my wastepaper basket.
- any group of things or different things grouped as a unit;
package deal: You can't buy the single stock; you have to take the basket--all companies, stocks and bonds.
- the car or gondola suspended beneath a balloon, as for carrying passengers or scientific instruments into the atmosphere.
- an open net suspended from a metal rim attached to the backboard and through which the ball must pass in order for a player to score points.
- a score, counting two for a field goal and one for a free throw.
- Also called snow ring. [Skiing.]a ring strapped to the base of a ski pole to limit penetration of the pole in the snow.
- (vulgar). the male genitals, esp. when outlined by a tight-fitting garment.
Wastewaste (wāst),USA pronunciation v., wast•ed, wast•ing, n., adj.
- to consume, spend, or employ uselessly or without adequate return;
use to no avail or profit;
squander: to waste money; to waste words.
- to fail or neglect to use: to waste an opportunity.
- to destroy or consume gradually;
wear away: The waves waste the rock of the shore.
- to wear down or reduce in bodily substance, health, or strength;
enfeeble: to be wasted by disease or hunger.
- to destroy, devastate, or ruin: a country wasted by a long and futile war.
- to kill or murder.
- to be consumed, spent, or employed uselessly or without giving full value or being fully utilized or appreciated.
- to become gradually consumed, used up, or worn away: A candle wastes in burning.
- to become physically worn;
lose flesh or strength;
become emaciated or enfeebled.
- to diminish gradually;
dwindle, as wealth, power, etc.: The might of England is wasting.
- to pass gradually, as time.
- useless consumption or expenditure;
use without adequate return;
an act or instance of wasting: The project was a waste of material, money, time, and energy.
- neglect, instead of use: waste of opportunity.
- gradual destruction, impairment, or decay: the waste and repair of bodily tissue.
- devastation or ruin, as from war or fire.
- a region or place devastated or ruined: The forest fire left a blackened waste.
- anything unused, unproductive, or not properly utilized.
- an uncultivated tract of land.
- a wild region or tract of land;
desolate country, desert, or the like.
- an empty, desolate, or dreary tract or extent: a waste of snow.
- anything left over or superfluous, as excess material or by-products, not of use for the work in hand: a fortune made in salvaging factory wastes.
- remnants, as from the working of cotton, used for wiping machinery, absorbing oil, etc.
- [Phys. Geog.]material derived by mechanical and chemical disintegration of rock, as the detritus transported by streams, rivers, etc.
- wastes, excrement.
- go to waste, to fail to be used or consumed;
be wasted: She hates to see good food go to waste.
- lay waste, to devastate;
ruin: Forest fires lay waste thousands of acres yearly.
- not used or in use: waste energy; waste talents.
- (of land, regions, etc.) wild, desolate, barren, or uninhabited;
- (of regions, towns, etc.) in a state of desolation and ruin, as from devastation or decay.
- left over or superfluous: to utilize waste products of manufacture.
- having served or fulfilled a purpose;
no longer of use.
- rejected as useless or worthless;
refuse: to salvage waste products.
- pertaining to material unused by or unusable to the organism.
- designed or used to receive, hold, or carry away excess, superfluous, used, or useless material (often in combination): a waste pipe; waste container.
Clipsclip1 (klip),USA pronunciation v., clipped, clipped or clipt, clip•ping, n.
- to cut, or cut off or out, as with shears: to clip a rose from a bush.
- to trim by cutting: to clip a hedge.
- to cut or trim the hair or fleece of;
shear: to clip a poodle.
- to pare the edge of (a coin). Cf. sweat (def. 22).
- to cut short;
curtail: We clipped our visit by a week to return home earlier.
- to pronounce rapidly, with precise articulation and with omission of certain sounds, as of unstressed vowels: an annoying habit of clipping his words.
- to shorten (a word or phrase) by dropping one or more syllables.
- [Informal.]to hit with a quick, sharp blow: He clipped him on the jaw with a sudden punch.
- to take or get money from by dishonest means;
- to clip or cut something.
- to cut articles or pictures from a newspaper, magazine, etc.
- to move swiftly: He clipped along the highway on his motorcycle.
- [Archaic.]to fly rapidly.
- the act of clipping.
- anything clipped off, esp. the wool shorn at a single shearing of sheep.
- the amount of wool shorn in one season.
- clips, (used with a pl. v.) an instrument for clipping;
- See film clip.
- clipping (def. 2).
- a quick, sharp blow: a clip on the jaw.
pace: at a rapid clip.
Hi there, this photo is about Franke Alpina APX611 Basket Strainer Waste Overflow Clips ( Franke Sink Waste #10). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 720 x 720. It's file size is only 66 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Franke Sink Waste.
The surfaces drawers within the kitchen and became a lag between your kitchen desk called backsplash, has now become one of the significant components while in the kitchen. Its profile not simply serves from splashes of foodstuffs or fat like a defensive wall, but also able to being ornamental things that improve the search of the kitchen.
There are numerous level materials for platforms and surfaces. However, not everything is accordingly useful for your kitchen. You must be frugal in picking a right kitchen table as well as wall coverings. That is due to use of the Franke Sink Waste's high-intensity. Aside from the kitchen can also be susceptible to spots and water. Before identifying the kitchen table right as well as wall coverings, note these.
Level product mustn't merely damage- resilient but also immune to high-humidity. Because the coatings tend to be touching pointed objects for example blades this is. You'll be able to choose product that is unnatural or organic. For materials that are natural you are able to pick rock's type that's as powerful as marble and stone. As for ceramics and the existing artificial solid surface.
The use of high intensity helping to make the likelihood of material that is broken to collide and become bigger. Pick a material that would be increased including marble and surface that is solid. If cracks or openings don't must substitute completely, due to the part that was broken may be patched. In contrast to mirrors and the metal content. When the material is damaged in many facet only, should be improved overall.
HPL isn't proposed inside the Franke Alpina APX611 Basket Strainer Waste Overflow Clips ( Franke Sink Waste #10) for wall coverings along with a desk. HPL nature is not water easy and resistant to peeloff the installment at the corners are not cool. Choose a material that is an easy task to clear as glass and ceramic materials. If using hardwood- parts that are formed, select the tile pieces aren't too modest. Parts which might be too tiny trigger the grout that is more and more. Note additionally that the distance grout installation isn't too broad.
Many pores mark tough to wash and reside in or permit germs. Solid surface material superior within this Franke Alpina APX611 Basket Strainer Waste Overflow Clips ( Franke Sink Waste #10). Nonetheless granite and pebble can still be utilized during the cure done occasionally. Stand is with food which will go into our bodies in-direct contact. Use finish resources that do not incorporate chemicals which might be damaging to the human body.